Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Homework, Bullies and demons: A high school magic RPG  (Read 4346 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Homework, Bullies and demons: A high school magic RPG
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 07:10:30 pm »

Turn 4:Welcome to the shadow world!

Paige Campbell

“and it will be call Lewap a water type!” You say aloud walking into the classroom, let see the walls are red, seats seem a little rusty, but not worriedly so, dead body laying across the teacher desk. You seem to be the first one here so you go to your seat(D20:11) Oh yes there a dead body isn't there, start screaming in 3...

Spoiler: Paige's stats (click to show/hide)

Pawel Sprtomviec, Richard Collins

Pawel and Richard head toward history. (PS D20:16)(RC D20:13) Just before reaching the class room you two notice the sun seem to of gone in. Pawel notice something else “Hey where did everyone go?” Richard now noticed the hallway is empty bar you two. A shrill scream cut through the silence “Paige!?” Pawel exclaimed.

Spoiler: Pawel's stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Richard's stats (click to show/hide)

Gerald White

Barging into the classroom with a wide grin, Your foot sink into something soft. Looking down you say in a low tone “That a little more hand on than I was thinking.”

(D20+5:20) Careful not to touch anything else because the last thing you need is police putting you as prime suspect, you see he, you think it hard to tell because he seem to of exploded, is not a member
 of staff or a student. You also notice the outside has change from a few seconds ago.

Spoiler:  Gerald's stats (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 07:19:41 pm »

They must not take good care of the school...

She was actually a bit glad to be there early. A bit of time to cool down and think about things. Already, there was a lot of new stuff she was being introducted to and the sheer size of the --

Ohmygosh he -- he's --

Her first reaction was to scream as loud as she could, leaping out of her chair and backing up against the wall (scattering her school supplies about her in the process,) shivering, hands covering her mouth, eyes wide and tearing up. She suddenly realized that Flareon was nowhere to be seen as well, a fact that did nothing to help her composure.

Help, someone help...

She tried her best to form the words, but they only came out as panicked whimpers, frozen as she was in shock at the terrible scene.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:53:23 pm by Aerie »
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 07:40:44 pm »

Gerald inhales sharply and takes stock of his situation, His sweatband has been replaced by a strange Gem, and a Gibbed corpse is sitting in the middle of a classroom. His lips curve from their gaping expression of shock to a wide smile as his mind comes up with a good excuse to explain the current situation. "This is an AWESOME dream!"

Gerald decides to play CSI and uses the chalk he yoinked earlier to outline some of the larger bits of the exploded body. He then examines the room carefully like a detective would, checking out the window as well to see exactly what seems different.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 08:14:20 pm »

Okay. There is definitely something wrong. Pawell doubts that there is some English custom of evacuating the school on the first day of classes. But the scream is the bigger problem. "Paige? Is that you?"

Go and Check!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 02:27:03 am »

"Hell."

Richard looked around, and decided to follow Pawel.

"Mate, I don't know who you are, but I'll help you find however this person is. This isn't good, and I don't think people should be wandering around alone right now."

Follow Pawel.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:31:18 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 01:43:45 pm »

Turn 5:CSI:Whitemarsh

Paige Campbell

Sinking to your knees, your lips moving, but no sound come out. (D20-5(horror):1) You know when you can't remember what you had for breakfast this morning? Well that not a problem for you.

The act of puking break you out of your terror and thus can look at the ruby that replaced Flareon. As soon as your hand touches the stone, all your worries fade like you are hugging Flareon again, strange. With your now calm nerves you look at the body (D20:13) you see that the body seem to be partially eaten and a name tag with the name Thomas Longbotham on it. It also seem to of be here a while judging by the smell and faded blood stains.

Spoiler: Paige's stats (click to show/hide)

Pawel Sprtomviec, Richard Collins

Running as fast as he can, Pawel reached the classroom in a minute with Richard arriving a little later "Mate, I don't know who you are, but I'll help you find however this person is. This isn't good, and I don't think people should be wandering around alone right now." Richard wheezed out. Pawel replied “Yes that would be wise. I'm Pawel.” “Richard.”.

Entering the classroom they see Paige wiping her mouth looking uneasy.

Spoiler: Pawel's stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Richard's stats (click to show/hide)

Gerald White

You do the sensible thing and play profession you are not train in the slightest, what could go wrong? (D20+5(spot)-5(you are untrained):14) Marking the body's parts and using the blood trails, you believe John Doe, for you do not know his true name, was at the door, probable standing, when he met his end, after which he was then dragged, by mouth if you are reading the non-explosive marks right, to the front of the troublemaker desk, if you are reading the amount of death theats carved into the desk right. You quickly look around before pulling out your sunglasses(Why were they in your school stuff?) “Look like this-” you put the glasses on “-was a drag.” (Yeeeaaaaah!)

(D20+5(spot):17)Outside the sky is a dark red, but the ground and buildings is still coloured like it a blue sky. The grass is dying and the trees have loss all their leaves. Just be on the school grounds the land ends showing more red, however the side of the school you are block the town from you so you are unsure if the town is in this dream.

Spoiler:  Gerald's stats (click to show/hide)

A rumbling sound out in a broken building “fresh meat” a faintly female voice said. Something crawled out of the building and smell the air “That way.” it drag itself toward the sources.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 01:55:46 pm »

"Bloody hell!

What the hell happened in here?"

Richard goes pale,and wishes he had a Persona. This doesn't look good, and reminds him of Tartarus in the game.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 02:05:55 pm »

Pawel stands in the door, rooted. He doesn't feel all too well: must be the blood.
"Paige? What is happening?"
Instinctively he looks around for a weapon. Anything to hold on to.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:15:36 pm by Liber celi »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 02:13:37 pm »

Gerald reads some of the graphiti on the troublemakers desk for a bit, before deciding that reading is a terrible waste of time in such an awesome dream. Since most of Gerald's dreams include football or a fight at the awesome climax, the boy breifly checks the classroom for weapons or football gear before heading back out into the hall to see what else is going on in dream-school today.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 02:16:53 pm »

Richard looks around for a way of self-defence. If whatever killed this guy comes back, he'll be screwed without weapons.

Find a weapon. Preferably a cricket bat (yay for casting/mythology gag).

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 05:57:57 pm »

The fact that she was staring at a partially-eaten corpse probably should have shocked her into unconsciousness, but somehow, she managed to avoid the worst of it. She couldn't feel it, but she knew that Flareon was still with her, and she instinctually squeezed the ruby that was now in her grasp. She'd figure out where that came from.

When Pawel burst in, she spun around and made a beeline for him, hugging him tight and burying her head into his chest with a whimper and pointing furiously at the body on the desk.

"He's dead... someone... someone killed him!"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:01:10 pm by Aerie »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 06:00:57 pm »

((Shiiiiiping~))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 12:03:06 pm »

((Are you two going to roleplay more or should I start traumatizing Paige some more writing the next turn?))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:06:42 pm by scapheap »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 12:15:16 pm »

((I await the moment Richard can start being a shipper. Much LaFoTM references will be had. And much hitting of innocent Persona otakus will ensue.))

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 12:32:05 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4