Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Homework, Bullies and demons: A high school magic RPG  (Read 4343 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Homework, Bullies and demons: A high school magic RPG
« on: February 03, 2013, 12:56:43 pm »

OOC thread
Homework, Bullies and demons: A high school magic RPG

Turn 1:Path to nothing.

Paige Campbell

You are in a hospital if the signs are correct, but you fail to remember any that have the wall made of flesh. Looking further down the corridor a man dressed in red clothes with a hood draw up so you can not see his face, stand in the middle of a pile of bodies, some burned, other cut in half. He hold up a huge sword which look like a oversize butcher knife, resting it on his shoulder.

He turn toward you, exposing a grin. “So you're the one.” He lean his head as though he studying you “I'm not impressed.” he crossed the gap between you and him before you can blink “Next time don't be a disappointment.” your chest feels cold as you numbly realised his sword is through it.

You wake up with a start. You are in your bed with your doll Flareon under your arm and it the first day of high school for you.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Pawel Sprtomviec

You are in a jet black room. No it lit just the walls, floor and ceiling are coloured black. You are sitting in a same colour chair facing a jet black desk with a person sitting the other side. She is a little maybe 6, 7 years old girl with black hair and black eyes and is wearing a black gothic dress.

She looked up from her paperwork “You're early and missing three people.” she tosses a purple crystal at you.

You fall out of bed. You are on the floor of your bedroom on top of a pile of stuffed toys, you remember Paige calling them pokemon whatever that is.

Gerald White

You wake up. Your dream was about Captain Gordon vs Flash Gordon. You vow never to eat cheese again past 10 o'clock. You are in your bedroom.

Richard Collins

You stand in a grassy field looking at the full moon. The sounds of a howling gale surround you, but the trees and grass are stock still. A man voice clean as day despite the wind sound out “Wind alone can not win,-” the grass and trees start moving “-but with allies and friends there is nothing that can stand against it.” At this point trees are ripped up and great tears in the ground appear.

You wake up. You look up at a TV playing persona 3, crap you fell asleep playing.

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Homework, Bullies and demons: A high school magic RPG
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:59:11 pm »

"H-huh? Shit.

I am NEVER taking Koromaru again. He SUCKS."

Richard sighs and turns off the console, before looking at the time.

"SHIT! It's school!"

Get ready for school and run like hell to it.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 01:16:52 pm »

"Eh... first day day o school ain't it?" Gerald shouts as he gets dressed. He of course knows that it is, but the question was more to see if his mother was at home to answer. Hearing no response Gerald white takes advantage of the situation by stuffing his bag with sweets from the fridge and cupboard before heading out the door.

Gerald runs off to Martin High as fast as his long legs can carry him. The earlier he shows up, the more time he has to play with the football in the field before class starts.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:18:37 pm by Weirdsound »

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:37:06 pm »

Who even has dreams like that?

The grotesque imagery was still fresh in Paige's mind as she entertained her own rhetorical question, still half-asleep. Maybe she was playing too many violent video games. She'd hear all these stories about people over in the US that play violent video games and then go to their school and --

Oh, that's right! School!

Pikachu-emblazoned PJs were swapped out for her usual jeans and T-shirt. She threw a hoodie over it. Mum would insist to no end that she wear something proper to her first day of high school and try to make some friends for Christ's sake, but her idea of 'proper' went out of fashion 40 years ago and trying to socialize would probably make her more of a target than she already expected to be.

Cue arrival. Eyes down, arms clutching school supplies with a death grip, nearly folded in on herself, as if she were making her way through a herd of carnivorous gorillas. The little Flaeron doll tagged along with her.

The cotton is plush against her grasp. This is her only friend in the world right now. It's gonna be a long day.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:45:18 pm by Aerie »
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 01:46:28 pm »

Strange dreams in strange places, they say. This one felt a little foreboding though... and it left a present.
Pawel eyes the purple crystal clutched in his hand. It probably belongs to one of Paige's toys. He frowns. Maybe he should ask her about that thing later. Also he is not 100% sure if he'll find the way to school at his own...

Get ready and go to school!

E: adjusted a little...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:49:45 pm by Liber celi »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 04:13:51 pm »

(Guess what free time+well behave muse+prom players=?)
Turn 2:What a coincidental.

Richard Collins

You run about the house grabbing your stuff. Your parents don't appear to be in, must be working overtime. Bolting out the house, locking it first, you barrel toward a group of other students. (D20:9) You almost knock one over as you past them beating them to the gate.

Pulling out your planner, you see that your formroom is 7I which should be room 41 in the science block.

Gerald White

Looking around you prepare to commit the most vile of crimes. Creek the door make a awful noise freezing your ears detect no repose to the noise. You glance around this most beautiful of safes and (D20+5:16) Jackpot. A bounty of colourful gems are spirited away into your bag. Your fortunes are looking bright, but your heart darkened.

Arriving at Martin you quickly insert yourself into the current game where you (D20+5:16) show why you are one of the greatest people to ever walk the land.

But all good things must end. Now let find your formroom, 7I huh?

Paige Campbell

Sometimes it feels like Flareon is the only one who understand you. He has been with you for along as you can remember even before you found out what pokemon was, but for such a beloved toy you can't recall who gave it to you.

Pawel tag along with you, every so often looking at a purple crystal. He not a bad person you suppose. Quiet, well spoken for a foreigner and does not look down on her love of pokemon.

Oh you're already at school, really need to pay more attention. Let see you think your form was 7I in the science block, right?

Pawel Sprtomviec

You follow Paige looking at the crystal, amethyst maybe (d20+5:22) It name come from a greek word that mean "without drunkenness" and is believed to protect one from poison, maybe you should skip lunch today.

Paige stop. You are at school. What was your form again, ah yes 7I.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 04:16:00 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 04:16:44 pm »

Get to the form room and get a front desk.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:11:17 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 05:00:35 pm »

Gerald heads to forumroom grinning like a madman and covered in grass stains and dirt. "I like highschool already!"

Once settled down at a Desk Gerald does his best to ingore any teachers and/or adults and doodle a drawing of his Epic Victory on the field!

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 05:03:33 pm »

Ochlophobic would be an understatement for little Paige. First day in high school, and she was surrounded by what looked like, for all the purposes of the world, stampeding giants ready to trample her under their feet. She hugged Flareon and her assorted school stuff closer and resigned herself to her fa-- oh hey, it's Pawel!

Out of everyone at her age, it was Pawel that she identified the most with. They'd been friends for a while now and she emphasized with him -- completely alone and unique in a uniform, swirling world of disorder and industry.

Besides, he was pretty cute.

She struck up a bit of a conversation with him as the two went to their formroom, already a bit lightened up and starting to extrovert. Being around someone she could actually talk to could turn her attitude one-eighty degrees.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 03:48:02 am »

Distracted by the lively conversation, Pawel completely forgot to ask about that crystal.

On to 7I, then!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 12:41:38 pm »

Turn 3:A teacher appear!

Everyone

The classroom is busy with many students. In one corner a card game is taking place where a black haired youth in a MTG shirt is (D20+5(Science):8 ) just barely losing while a tall, muscular fellow is mouing his loss to a red headed guy during the pre-school football match. By the window a brown haired geek is dead to the world as he play on his smartphone. In a throng of people a blonde girl chat with several people at once, each a different conversation.

The door open and Richard walk in and grab a seat at the front. Before anyone can react the door opened again and Paige and Pawel wander in chatting. Paige look at the classroom and quickly shut up and hide behind Pawel. Before Paige faint from the looks, (D20+5:25(On second thought the door to boring, I going to have fun)) Gerald jump in through the window(We are on the third floor for a idea on how badass that was.) and posed. Now the door opened, letting a silver haired young woman in. She has the aura of a excitable puppy.

“Welcome class to the first day of school.” she say in a bubbling voice that you will love or wish your ears would fall off, there it no middle ground. “My name is Miss Ulrica Campe.” (PC D20+5:15, PS D20+5:17, GW D20:18, RC D20+5:9)
Spoiler: For Paige (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: For Pawel (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: For Gerald (click to show/hide)

A knock at the door is heard and a man in a suit walk in “Ulr, have you seen Tom? He hasn’t turn up at his classroom.” Ulrica replied “Not since this morning staff meeting.” she pick up a piece of caulk and tosses it at Gerald (D20+5:6(ow, a one))(Ulrica roll hidden) hitting him in the forehead. The bell rings “I know of your problems Gerald, but it not a free pass to sleep in my class. Go to your next class please.” Ulrica leave the classroom in a hurry, the man(roll hidden) is mow down by the leaving class.

Your next class is:Paige's Science, Pawel's History, Gerald's resisance materials, Richard's History

Spoiler: Paige's stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pawel's stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gerald's stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Richard's stats (click to show/hide)
((Cameo by team 2, but you are still not in the game yet.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 12:43:13 pm »

Get to history, this ought to be good.

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 01:20:19 pm »

Too many people, too many people!

Paige did her best to not look conspicuous, although the silver-haired teacher caught her attention. She found it more prudent, though, to focus on getting herself oriented and, when the bell rang, she made it a point to get out of there as fast as possible and make her way over to science class.

She'd probably feel more home there, anyway. Learning science stuff is always interesting! Maybe she'd go to college and become a video game developer or even the president of Nintendo or something and how cool would that be I could make up my own pokemon and everything and and and...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 02:33:39 pm »

Gerald heads off to his next class, scarfing down a sweet or two and humming the Flash Gordon theme as he goes. He is in a soon to be deflated great mood, as he had been convinced by a cruel older student that 'Resistance Materials' was a class about gathering and using supplies to engage in guerrilla warfare.

"I can't wait! It bet they will teach me how to make Molotovs and stuff! This is actually going to be a class worth taking!"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:39:26 pm by Weirdsound »

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 06:13:05 pm »

History! The thought excites Pawel enough to make him forget his anxiety. He hasn't had any History lessons before, but he loves the subject.
Elated he tries to catch up to a guy with a leather satchel walking in the same direction.
Onwards!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4