Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47741 times)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #600 on: October 28, 2013, 01:44:51 pm »

On the lookout for more Bay12ers to come join us. Perhaps we can even form some sort of realm.

I have a few keys to give out.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 28, 2013, 05:49:17 pm »

I am about to fire up my own realm here soon hopefully within a turn or two...I just have to wait for someone to swear fealty to me but they have to travel to me first...so no more than a few turns.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 28, 2013, 06:55:10 pm »

Oh, so there's a new alpha nice. I'd be up for a key if anyone has a spare one. Do we have a map to know where bay12ers are ?

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 28, 2013, 07:26:20 pm »

Oh, so there's a new alpha nice. I'd be up for a key if anyone has a spare one. Do we have a map to know where bay12ers are ?

I will send a PM!

I'm not sure about the other Bay12ers, but I've grabbed a handful of villages here:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Proposed capital is a town called White Wolf.

I'm probably holding too much just for one guy, so I could really use another noble's hand and would be glad to hand over one of the town's in exchange for fealty. Otherwise there are some towns to the West and northwest if you just want to be nearby instead. United we stand!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 28, 2013, 07:44:30 pm »

So how much does this game cost to play again? I can't find it easily listed.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 28, 2013, 07:51:59 pm »

So how much does this game cost to play again? I can't find it easily listed.

I don't know if there's a defined price yet, but I think he's looking at 5 euros a month? With a possibility of a free to play option if you're just a knight swore to a higher liege... I think?

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 28, 2013, 10:13:18 pm »

Thanks for the code. Looking at the map right now.

E : Woah, there seems to already be battles. Ok, so I'm settling north west of you, in the thin grassland. Jemicir and such, characters will arrive later.
EE : Anyone can brief me of what happened so far ? Seems like there's already kingdom wars.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 11:25:45 pm by PanH »

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 28, 2013, 11:15:08 pm »

So, any of you guys happen to have a code I can use? :P

I'm very much interested in this game and it sounds quite cool. Also, I would be willing to join an empire with you guys as well.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 28, 2013, 11:59:05 pm »

So, any of you guys happen to have a code I can use? :P

I'm very much interested in this game and it sounds quite cool. Also, I would be willing to join an empire with you guys as well.

Key sent!

EE : Anyone can brief me of what happened so far ? Seems like there's already kingdom wars.

Can't speak for most of the world, but it seems to be a bit less about land grabbing now then it is solidifying borders. A kingdom named Ubent, which seems to have a number of player backers have claimed several provinces in the neighbouring northern regions, which are currently controlled by a fledgling realm, by the name of Yronia. The leader styles himself an emperor, but has less organized support I believe. Yronia seems to be more interested in containing Ubent and gathering a collection of realms while Ubent looks to be projecting it's vision in a 'submit or be crushed' sort of way.

Meanwhile The House Cortobel (My dynasty) controls several towns just north of both Ubent and Yronia. I'll probably be forced to choose one or the other unless a strong third power emerges or I can keep the lands independent by gathering some more nobles under my banner.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 29, 2013, 12:15:45 am »

I played in the last alpha and I feel that the game has great potential.  Just the whole pay scheme seems off to me.

I'd be interested in trying one more time, see if it can wow me into wanting to pay money.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 29, 2013, 03:49:04 am »

Can't speak for most of the world, but it seems to be a bit less about land grabbing now then it is solidifying borders. A kingdom named Ubent, which seems to have a number of player backers have claimed several provinces in the neighbouring northern regions, which are currently controlled by a fledgling realm, by the name of Yronia. The leader styles himself an emperor, but has less organized support I believe. Yronia seems to be more interested in containing Ubent and gathering a collection of realms while Ubent looks to be projecting it's vision in a 'submit or be crushed' sort of way.

Meanwhile The House Cortobel (My dynasty) controls several towns just north of both Ubent and Yronia. I'll probably be forced to choose one or the other unless a strong third power emerges or I can keep the lands independent by gathering some more nobles under my banner.

In the southeast I am about to set up a kingdom that looks like it will be the biggest in the region...though it looks like Ubent is creeping down my way and I expect trouble there...though if Ubent wants to get to aggressive I am sure it will be the first to fall due to fighting a multi front war. Otherwise most things seem pretty quiet. That is of course with the exception of the few battles to the far south which I have no information on.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 29, 2013, 04:32:44 am »

Okey i see that i can start new char as a knight of my lord but can i become a knight with an existing character? if not then can i lead my lords troop if im his vassal?

Kelroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 29, 2013, 04:57:06 am »

Do you have any spare code for me? I'd really like to try this game and join you all.
Therian Saga - In-game Name: Isgaroth

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 29, 2013, 08:27:13 am »

I need one more key if someone could share

and question again, can i somehow become a knight to the lord with already made character? or if im a vassal then can i lead my lords troops?

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 29, 2013, 08:41:53 am »

In the southeast I am about to set up a kingdom that looks like it will be the biggest in the region...though it looks like Ubent is creeping down my way and I expect trouble there...though if Ubent wants to get to aggressive I am sure it will be the first to fall due to fighting a multi front war. Otherwise most things seem pretty quiet. That is of course with the exception of the few battles to the far south which I have no information on.
What kingdom or family are you ?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47