Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47866 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2013, 08:45:17 am »

Quote from: Tom
As it appears that most people who received keys have handed them out or are not reading the forum, I've decided to give 10 keys away. But you have to win them and here is how:

Post a one sentence statement about what you think is the best part about Might & Fealty, what makes you so excited you want to join the alpha, about why you really want to see it and join in.

You have 48 hours starting from the time of this posting.

If there are more than 10 entries, I will pick the best 1-3 statements and they will receive a key guaranteed. The remaining entries will go into a hat and I will draw randomly until all 10 keys are handed out.

Only one statement per person. Your name will only go into the hat once, and I want you to make the best summary you can. If you later think about a better one, modify your existing statement instead of adding a new one.
Keys to grab for Might and Fealty...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2013, 12:11:08 pm »

Defeated 116 peasants with a single peasant  ???
Guess they were starving much.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2013, 12:24:26 pm »

Did he rank up any?
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2013, 12:27:46 pm »

I haven't seen any effect from throwing my peasants at Thattigris. I have a couple of wounded, but the number of defenders hasn't changed, and none of my guys have been killed.

Strangely, I keep on getting a couple of sets of cloth armor every time I attack, and my dudes are getting experience. Weird stuff, still.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2013, 12:47:47 pm »

He just wounded one peasant, and 115 routed. He got wounded too, and has 4xp. I guess the routed didn't bring any xp.
Also, I think Tom said that there's no heal yet, so wounded are useless.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2013, 01:52:32 pm »

Nice! It seems to me that it can take a few days before a battle is actually won by either side.  Especially in the case of sieges.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2013, 02:28:16 pm »

So, is anybody in the south feeling like opening a second front on the Silverfire empire?

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2013, 02:43:18 pm »

Nope.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2013, 08:57:45 pm »

Wait, we're not?
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #264 on: April 03, 2013, 09:04:10 pm »

Hey, I finally managed to take Thattigris! Woo!
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2013, 10:10:26 pm »

Alright, I suppose the attack is off then.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 04, 2013, 12:20:03 am »

Alright, I suppose the attack is off then.
Huh? what?

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2013, 03:34:50 am »

Seems like the nobility does not age enough to die of old age in this world. This makes me wonder. Among the immortal nobility upward succession would likely be a big deal.

In fact, my domain is set up in such a way. There are multiple noble houses, the leaders of which are successors to each other, and are to succeed all their children by right of legal ascent. In this manner the death of any noble within the domain will never lead to estates being handed by right to an outside influence. In the event that one of the heads gets killed, one of the other houses maintains control over the domain.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:45:40 am by Mookzen »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2013, 08:25:27 am »

Well, that is if you ignore the fact that your settlements can be taken by force and/or that you are probably in a bad position if an estate holder is captured or killed, since it implies that you have lost a battle and the troops along with that house leader.

You are at least planning on guarding them with something right?  Kidnapping for ransom can be a thing.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2013, 09:01:32 am »

My current big fear is that people won't pursue border wars or small scale skirmishes, but rather will only seek after the total annihilation of an enemy.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47