Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge The Thought Police  (Read 5485 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge The Thought Police
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 02:08:02 am »

I remember roll to roll to dodge die  :'( and demon hood and some other madness die because of the GM stopping updates and disappering

Has Demonhood's GM even been on bay12 at all since?
Neh, he reappeared for about 4 days last November or something, but I think he got diagnosed with depression.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2013, 02:10:47 am »

I remember roll to roll to dodge die  :'( and demon hood and some other madness die because of the GM stopping updates and disappering

Neh, he reappeared for about 4 days last November or something, but I think he got diagnosed with depression.
:'(

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2013, 02:12:46 am »

he needs more roll to roll to dodge
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 02:12:53 am »

:'(
Tis a sad story, for true.
Sig! Onol

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 02:16:25 am »

Bitter and cynical matches 1984 quite nicely :D

I suspected as much, due to what seems to be the fast-paced nature of these games. But I handled the fever-pitch insane posting whirlwind of my first major RP thread in its heyday, so I guess I'm up for this.
A free form RP? Not near as slow as this, methinks. Check out LAFOTM if you want to see us in a real frenzy.

Twas If Bay Forum Were A Mountain Hall, which once averaged 30+ posts a day. Used to take all my spare time.

But enough off topic. I'd still like to know who all has read 1984 and/or played any Assassin's Creed. The knowledge will assist my GMing.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2013, 02:21:22 am »

I suspected as much, due to what seems to be the fast-paced nature of these games. But I handled the fever-pitch insane posting whirlwind of my first major RP thread in its heyday, so I guess I'm up for this.
A free form RP? Not near as slow as this, methinks. Check out LAFOTM if you want to see us in a real frenzy.

Twas If Bay Forum Were A Mountain Hall, which once averaged 30+ posts a day. Used to take all my spare time.

But enough off topic. I'd still like to know who all has read 1984 and/or played any Assassin's Creed. The knowledge will assist my GMing.
Read the plot summary of 1984 (going to read it later), and watched an LP of the first Creed and about 1/4 of the second.
Sig! Onol

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2013, 02:23:24 am »

Read the plot summary of 1984 (going to read it later), and watched an LP of the first Creed and about 1/4 of the second.
I may be applying to the waitlist later. Read 1984, played most of AC1, none of AC2, and all of Brotherhood.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2013, 03:10:43 am »

((Play the first AC and read one passage of 1984 about a guy and his watching tv))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2013, 05:34:33 am »

I played AC 1-3
But never read 1984

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2013, 05:49:50 am »

I played ac 1 and 2 a bit. finished ac brotherhood and love the 1984 just from your summery but have not read it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2013, 07:57:07 am »

I read half of 1984 before stopping and I've never played assassin's creed
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2013, 03:38:30 pm »

I know only the setting and basic gameplay mechanics of the AC games.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2013, 06:15:59 pm »

Play AC games, haven't read 1984.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2013, 08:24:34 am »

What happened to the life in this
(about to read 1984s TV tropes)
My Sig

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2013, 09:03:02 pm »

Sorry, had sudden course work crisis yesterday. Anyway...

Turn 2

Infiltrators

AKingsQuest attempts subtle espionage! (5) While trying to find a reason a squad would be recalled mid-raid, he happens upon a list of future raid targets.
scapheap returns home (3) he gets home a little late. There's a patriotic film on the Screen.
Xantalos scrounges for info while doing his job (5) He manages to slip a newspaper photo of someone who no longer officially exists into his pocket. Definitive proof of forgery acquired, hopefully he can hand it to a field agent to stash with the others.
Nigh shift workers coming in, time for everyone to go home.

Field Agents
UnholyPariah misdirects the Though Police. (3) Three officers hear him and charge down the alley.
Perseus13 rises from his stupor to maintain his patriotic cover (1) but his location and drunken tone raise suspicion. Two officers begin kicking him.
javierpwn jumps the officers in the alley! (3) He pounces from a side passage with his hidden blade, missing an officer's neck but knocking him down. The other two raise their truncheons and assume combat stance.
LordSlowPoke cancels job: seeking bear (1) he steps on a bottle of cheap prole beer, shattering it and cutting his toe right through the shoe. Cheap prole shoes...
killerhellhound stalks lone officers! (4) Finding one at the edge of the panicking crowd, he stabs him in the neck without anyone seeing. He also takes the officer's nifty truncheon and slips it down the back of his shirt.
Firelordsky also uses tried and tested assassin tactics! (3) He fails to kill his target, but luckily the officer follows him behind the bar without any other officers seeing.

Police (14 + Capt. Jennings)
*Officers Harris, Flint, and Stravinsky followed javierpwn into the alley...
Stravinsky strikes at javierpwn (6), striking him in the shoulder at such an angle as to jar the truncheon from his own hand!
Flint lunges as javierpwn winces from pain, (3) sending him staggering back in an awkward dodge!
Harris tries to stand up. (6) He leaps to his feet, crashing into Flint and knocking them both down again!

Officer Ronstein pursues Firelordsky (3), catching up to him before he can slip back into hiding.

Officers Samson and Michael kick Perseus13! (2) He passes out drunkenly again.

Officers in crowd [8 + Captain] search for enemies of the state! (2) They lose track of people as they keep running and screaming.
Captain Jennings assesses the situation (3) he notices some officers are missing, and orders the eight officers around him to search the alleys.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 02:41:36 am by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7