Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 139463 times)

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Blunderbuss - an Illustrated Suggestion Game
« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2013, 02:45:19 am »

I really like the smell-o-vision; it's very cute.
Oh, I feel a swoon coming on. Someone call the guards, for this dashing dandy and his fanciful cape have stolen the very strength from my knees.
Okay, now we absolutely must recruit this elf lady into our party. Reply back, "You're lucky I didn't find a matching vest to replace this padded armor, otherwise your legs would have instantly lost all structural integrity."
buraha.
+1 +2 +3
Best response.
I was going to complain...but wit is good. Wit without hubris would be better, but this is fine.

I gotta build the pyramid. I just gotta.
Here, let me help.
PYRAMID OF DOOM!!!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 26, 2013, 03:22:28 am »

Oh, I feel a swoon coming on. Someone call the guards, for this dashing dandy and his fanciful cape have stolen the very strength from my knees.
Okay, now we absolutely must recruit this elf lady into our party. Reply back, "You're lucky I didn't find a matching vest to replace this padded armor, otherwise your legs would have instantly lost all structural integrity."
buraha.
+1 +2 +3
Best response.
I was going to complain...but wit is good. Wit without hubris would be better, but this is fine.

Here, let me help.
PYRAMID OF DOOM!!!
Palaver?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 26, 2013, 03:24:01 am »

buraha.
+1 +2 +3
Best response.
Here, let me help.
PYRAMID OF DOOM!!!
Palaver?
Walk
An
Egyptian

Pyramid time!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:25:48 am by kahn1234 »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 26, 2013, 03:26:12 am »

To Purple: "Pardon, miss Purple. Pardon my previous pauciloquy. Perchance, are you too pressured to pass provincial proficiency to this poor, perplexed person? I promise not to pain you with profound portents of palaver if you please proceed to pacify my panic."
Combo breaker because this one is actually better (after typo fixes).

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 26, 2013, 03:27:20 am »

To Purple: "Pardon, miss Purple. Pardon my previous pauciloquy. Perchance, are you too pressured to pass provincial proficiency to this poor, perplexed person? I promise not to pain you with profound portents of palaver if you please proceed to pacify my panic."

I agree that this will be funnier. my vote for this.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2013, 03:37:41 am »

C-C-C-Combo breaker! Edit: Beat by Siquo

Greet the fine lady with your most dashing flourish and and give a witting response in return (because I can't think of any q: ). But don't forget why you came here.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2013, 03:39:33 am »

Might not get teh result we may want but.. it will do I suppose.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 26, 2013, 03:50:22 am »

Oh god we must do this
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 26, 2013, 06:34:58 am »

Oh god we must do this
Yes. We have to be the flind of alliteration. Only then will we be able to befriend the word bird.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 26, 2013, 06:53:28 am »

Oh god we must do this
Yes. We have to be the flind of alliteration. Only then will we be able to befriend the word bird.
Step one: Apply wit to lady.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 26, 2013, 07:11:04 am »

««« 20 »»»

Admit that the hat does not work on you, and you should of gotten the normal cap.

Suddenly, self-doubt seizes your heart. What if this whole thing was a waste of money? What if this hat isn't stylish at all? What if everyone thinks you're dressed like a fool, and no one in town will take you seriously? Is buying this get-up going to leave you destitute and unloved, in a foreign land? Is this it? Is your adventure over forever, all because of one impulse-bought cape and befeathered cap?

Why did your imagination have to make you look so good when you wore them... why!?

the feather might be a little much... but dammit this hat is pimping, styling and just downright cool.
Show our dashing wit and duel the fair maiden(I think) in a battle of words

You let out a long breath, and reassure yourself that even if it's overkill, you still look dashing as hell. Covering your internal turmoil with an easygoing smile, you get to work on a stunningly witty retort.

Just got to play it cool. Like a cucumber.

Reply back, "You're lucky I didn't find a matching vest to replace this padded armor, otherwise your legs would have instantly lost all structural integrity."
Pardon my previous pauciloquy. Perchance, are you too pressured to pass provincial proficiency to this poor, perplexed person? I promise not to pain you with profound portents of palaver if you please proceed to pacify my panic.

> PERFORM - COMEDY CHECK (UNTRAINED): CRITICAL FAILURE! (1+0)

I bet your legs couldn't find a vest.

...Palaver?

You might think you can just pick up some impressionable young lass with a new wardrobe, but you've still got work to do on your delivery. Significant work.

Cool as a cucumber in raging inferno.
>

Huzzah for timely Critical Failures! We were overdue anyway.

Also, though I know they're fun, let's try to minimize the quote pyramids and +1 posts, and keep the thread readable. Our future selves will thank you for your foresight.

Spoiler: Party Roster: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:07:53 am by Solifuge »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 26, 2013, 07:13:14 am »

Yeah, before it turns into a thiiiiiiiiiiiiis-fest.

Apologise and introduce yourself. Acting normal and civil worked, so far.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 26, 2013, 07:17:01 am »

Yes, we've deviated too far from our Flind's polite, sincere nature. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 26, 2013, 07:20:06 am »

I love how nice you guys are playing Maja. Especially considering how, before you started, you got into a bar fight that was apparently bad enough that you were thrown out of a pub, with concussion-induced short-term memory loss.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 26, 2013, 07:21:48 am »

Yes, we've deviated too far from our Flind's polite, sincere nature.
EMERGENCY WIT FAILURE

COMMENCE DAMAGE CONTROL PROCEDURES
Which is to say what NRDL said.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55