Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ascend/Descend  (Read 2441 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend/Descend
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 08:13:02 pm »

Open the door. Use a rock as leverage of needed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 09:11:48 pm »

You open the door all the way, a feat that isn't too difficult to do. It's rather noisy, however. Somebody needs to grease those hinges.

You are greeted with a dimly-lit hallway, with a single torch mounted upon the wall. There is an indentation, with some stout creature sitting upon a chair, snoring. You can't see much of it, despite the fact it is covered in rusty armor.
I need to put something interesting here.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 09:25:27 pm »

Carefully approach creature. Attempt to discover if it has a weapon. Retrieve torch from wall.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 12:44:04 am »

You take the torch off the wall. It flickers dimly in the hallway.

You approach the creature, it's head hidden by a reddish-brown helmet. There is a very, very dull and dented short-sword on his lap, and a keyring on his side. He twitches as you approach, and you freeze as he stands up, yawning. He looks up at you in surprise, scrambling backwards to grab his sword!

Spoiler: YOU (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 12:48:07 am »

Stab through visor with knife. If doesn't work, dodge return strike, and aim for armpits. Armpits is vulnerable and arterial. Simultaneously, shove the torch towards face. Don't hit him with it, just disorient him with a big hot bright thing directly in front of his eyes.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 03:51:29 am »

Stab through visor with knife. If doesn't work, dodge return strike, and aim for armpits. Armpits is vulnerable and arterial. Simultaneously, shove the torch towards face. Don't hit him with it, just disorient him with a big hot bright thing directly in front of his eyes.
well, this.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 09:12:18 am »

Before stabbing the fuck out of this thing, try and communicate. After all, your door was unlocked...

Say "Hello?" and back away a bit. If it charges at you, then stab the fuck out of it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:15:56 am by Aerie »
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 09:14:19 am »

Before stabbing the fuck out of this thing, try and communicate. After all, your door was unlocked...

Say "Hello?" and back away a bit. If it charges at you, then stab the fuck out of it.
+1
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 01:38:33 pm »

+1
+1
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Full Sig

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 01:47:54 pm »

+1
+1
+1
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2013, 04:56:18 pm »

Taking a tentative step back, and gripping your blood-stained dagger tightly, you call out to the small creature.
"Hello?" You ask, somewhat apprehensive.

The creature quickly grabs it's own weapon, stepping away from you. He(?) speaks in a high, reedy voice, "D-Don't kill me! I'm just the damned gatekeeper! Keep going down the hallway if you want redemption!"

Spoiler: YOU (click to show/hide)

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 05:07:07 pm »

"drop your weapon, hands on your head, kneel down, then explain me where I am and why am I here!"
Full Sig

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 05:52:24 pm »

"drop your weapon, hands on your head, kneel down, then explain me where I am and why am I here!"

If he does so, strip off the hem of your shirt so you can make a makeshift belt to hold your dagger in, then take up the shortsword. Even if it is dull, more reach is always a good thing.

If he doesn't drop his weapon, proceed to threaten the fuck out of him until he does. But don't kill him unless he attacks.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:15:19 pm by Aerie »
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2013, 06:08:56 pm »

Sharpen the sword with a rock. I like rocks. After telling him to give us the sword.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2013, 07:11:35 pm »

If he does so, strip off the hem of your shirt so you can make a makeshift belt to hold your dagger in, then take up the shortsword. Even if it is dull, more reach is always a good thing.

If he doesn't drop his weapon, proceed to threaten the fuck out of him until he does. But don't kill him unless he attacks.
+ety 1
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.
Pages: 1 [2] 3