Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 82

Author Topic: The Tower of Kryshtak(PBP 3.5 D&D Dungeon Crawl) In-Topic!  (Read 55276 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: The Tower of Kryshtak(PBP 3.5 D&D Dungeon Crawl) In-Topic!
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2013, 11:43:04 pm »

Technically I would be able to smite it... if I hit it... and it would not even be close to enough to kill it...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2013, 11:45:10 pm »

Alright, I'll of course sign it, being a paladin, but I want tofirst know what exactly the planar being is.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2013, 11:46:28 pm »

My single rank in Knowledge(Planes) suggests an inevitable.

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2013, 11:47:03 pm »

"I am glad you have everything together.  That is one test I like to give to my employers to ensure that neither of us will get 'the shaft' at the end of the ordeal.  I will, of course, make my mark.  It is good doing business with you."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2013, 11:48:29 pm »

How much health does that have? How many magic missiles would we need to take it out?
Meanwhile the GM tries to delay the inevitable plot to swindle the discoverer guy.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2013, 11:50:25 pm »

Pfffff. Swindling is easy. Wait until he's not looking... then iajutsu slash in the back.

...of course that wizard friend of his might try to resurrect him then. I'd rather not risk it.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2013, 11:51:55 pm »

Pfffff. Swindling is easy. Wait until he's not looking... then iajutsu slash in the back.

...of course that wizard friend of his might try to resurrect him then. I'd rather not risk it.
If we try to swindle him once we sign the contract, we'll need to deal with the Inevitable.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2013, 11:52:47 pm »

Oh yes. Right.

...I have Dispell Magic?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2013, 11:54:49 pm »

Alrightly then, you've signed the contract, and are now tasked with finding the lost treasure of Kryshtak! Josen will meet you at the town gates tomorrow to lead you to the spot, while you guys get ready(and get to know each other better). Spend some more time on RP, and I'll advance this in the morning
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2013, 11:56:07 pm »

"Right, now that's done, where's my ale?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2013, 11:58:09 pm »

I converse with the other characters to find out more about my new comrades.
Well then boys, where d'ye come from?

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2013, 12:00:50 am »

Heading outside with the group to start getting ready. "So, I am glad to have the opportunity to work with you all.  My name is Druce, temporarily, and I will be glad to scout for you all and weaken the front line of anyone we run across.  Yes, I can fly, and yes, I can breathe fire, but please see beyond that.  I can also turn invisible when I want, for as long as I want, I can tell if there is anyone close, at all times of the day, and my favorite trick is turning a room into a giant cloud of smoke.  Put them all together and you have the ultimate guerilla fighter.  I apologize if I talk too much, which I have been told.  They also say my sentences run together and my thoughts do not necessarily coincide, but I dont care, I say what I say based off of what I want to say.  SOOOOOOOO, anyone else want to share?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2013, 12:06:39 am »

I be Sir John the Pure, ex Knight of the Sun. After my wrongful banishment by those corrupted servants of darkness who call themselves worshippers of Pelor, I decided to travel abroad, carrying out my divine justice where I see fit. I have been blessed with a full range of holy powers, if needed, and specialize in a frontline combat role, especially against groups. And yes, I am half-giant. The devoted of Pelor come from many places.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2013, 12:10:30 am »

"Name's Simon Bullrider (Bluff: [12]+15=27). I can do plenty of things if you give me the time to prepare for it. Just... make sure nobody swings a blade at me or something. I'm not exactly used to combat."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2013, 12:15:45 am »

"I am Alecks, the New. I have been perfecting my form for years now. I daresay I've done a good job of it. Druce breathes fire and flies? I fly; breathe fire, ice, and lightning; have some limited natural magic; and am resistant to natural arms and much magic, among other more...obvious changes. I daresay I'll find some role to play."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 82