Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate (Turn 5, Uh oh spagettioh x2!)  (Read 1819 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Assassinate (Turn 5, Uh oh spagettioh x2!)
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:28:53 am »

You are a very skilled Hit Man. Or at least, you hope you will be. You have recently finished your training at 'The Legitimate self defence shop for distinguished persons' along with a few others, and are currently looking for a job. But before you can do that, you need to fill out your data form on your computer for potential customers to see, buy your weapons, and possibly find allies.

Spoiler: Data form (click to show/hide)

Unfortunately, this year was not a prosperous year for the Self defence shop, and only four people graduated.
1. Skull
2. Gurk
3. Sam Verse
4. Troglodyte

Wait list:
1. Windowmaker
2. Cracker
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:25:49 am by borno »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Assassinate
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:39:26 am »

Alias: Skull
Appearance: Black trenchcoat, fedora. Looks like a wanna be Noir detective.
CLASSIFIED INFO:
Name: Markus Denvor
Bio: Markus began manufacturing explosives at age 15. He wields mostly knives, although occasionally he will use a gun. Bombs are a pastime of his, and he is very good with them.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 03:53:09 am »

Alias: Gurk
Appearance: Short, skinny, brown hair - an unobtrusive fellow, but his stare is something creepy.
CLASSIFIED INFO:
Name: Johnson Garbinger
Bio: Johnson 'Gurk' Garbinger was a gutter kid - he survived in the street, and had to kill to survive. He liked strangling people for some reason, and so he became known as Gurk - if you're fighting him, it's the last sound you'll ever make.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 11:53:22 am »

Alias:Sam Verse
Appearance:Friendly looking, brown haired, blue eyes man. 5'9"
CLASSIFIED INFO:
Name:A104
Bio:A failed attempt at a super soldier, A104 was re-educated into a normal citizen. However he was never one for a quiet life and thus started to learn 'self defence' skills.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 04:08:06 am »

Waiting on one last player. If no one else wants to join, we'll start tomorrow.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 05:04:35 am »

Alias: Troglodyte
Appearance: 7 feet tall, caucasian, brown hair, heavily muscled
CLASSIFIED INFO:
Name: steve rigget
Bio: steve is a drifter with utter hatred for humanity in general, he spends his life picking barfights and living off what he finds in the wallets of the other party when he wins.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 08:04:07 am »

Alias: Windowmaker
Appearance: A blond haired blue eyed man who is 5 foot 11.
CLASSIFIED INFO:
Name: Jason Boring
Bio: Realizing how much money could be made in this business when he found out his mother was an assassin, Jason decided to become one.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 08:05:27 am »

Great, let us begin!

Turn 1:

Skull:
You finish up your form, and take a  look at your apartment. It's littered with a few failed bombs and broken kits, a switchblade snapped in two, all surrounded by piles of clothing. You really need to clean up, you think to yourself. But you don't have time. You just love making bombs. Oh, and knives. You like knives, too. You also love to self narrate everything that happens, even though that has lost you a few games of hide and seek before.
"And on that note," you say to no-one in particular, "I began to wonder what to do. I had broken all my bomb sets, used up all my bombs, and lost all my knives. I quietly wonder what to do next."

Spoiler: Skull (click to show/hide)

Gurk:
Gurk finished his form and handed it to the important looking man who had arrived in his 'home'. As he got into his car and drove away, Gurk took the moment to look around. He was in a backstreet alley, surrounded by a flimsy metal barricade. Surrounding him were corpses of members of a nearby gang who had been sent to kill him. Of course, he didn't tolerate people coming into his own house and trying to kill him, so he naturally strangled them all to death. He had found he was good at strangling for some reason, so he wasn't going to let his abilities go to waste. He was also good at surviving on the streets, which is great if a mission goes wrong. Unfortunately, his stare would always unnerve anyone who comes into contact with him. Now, what to do next.

Spoiler: Gurk (click to show/hide)

Sam Verse:
Sam finished his form and wheeled around in his chair. He was brimming with excitement. He was finally gonna get out of this place. He had cleaned his house until it was spotless three times, read ever book he has and watched every film. He was finally ready to go out and do something. His mind drifted back, back to the days of his intense training and strange drugs. 2 and a half years of his life passed in a flash. But eventually they released him. He had picked up a trick or two in his time there, But the experience left his body much weaker. Feeling much more somber than you were 5 seconds ago, you idly ponder what you should do next.

Spoiler: Sam Verse (click to show/hide)

Troglodyte:
You finish typing up your form on the portable laptop you carry around with you, before closing it. You look around at your new house, a single bedroom with a bathroom in the corner. The paint is peeling, and you can hear mice squealing. In fact, you only chose this place because it's free, and you needed a place to lose heat for a while after the last barfight wherein authorities were called. It's been a month now, though, it should be safe to leave again. Although, you guess you did use a bit too much strength. Your impressive height coupled with that must of been what caused him to call the cops. But because of this, you find yourself pretty slow sometimes. You slip your laptop under your arm, and wonder what to do next.

Spoiler: Troglodyte: (click to show/hide)

((Persus added to wait list.))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 08:09:51 am by borno »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find a gun store and fill out my data form

-Sam

((+1 gun -1 endurance no bonus for friendly looking, ok let do this))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

go to fast food restaurant, buy burger, use free wifi to send off form/check email
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 11:01:07 am »

• Fedora [Candy Corn]

AHA! I GET YOUR REFERENCE AND IT IS VERY WELCOME.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((found the other bonus.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Loot the bodies, and go searching for a place I can sell their stuff. 
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

((I am a terrible person for this sheet.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:27:05 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waiting on Scelly.
Pages: [1] 2 3