Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Adventurer: The Quest - The dogs of war  (Read 2893 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer: The Quest
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 05:56:43 pm »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 06:32:08 pm »

You are in your house in the town of Skipable Tutoriel, although it can barely be called a house. Maybe calling it a shack would be a better idea. Either way, every hero needs to come from a small town far from civilization. Always.

What great act of heroism shall you perform next?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 06:33:10 pm »

We shall heal the front door of it's immobility!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 06:40:23 pm »

And by that I mean walk through the hole in the wall where we would have a door if we had enough money.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 06:47:48 pm »

And by that I mean walk through the hole in the wall where we would have a door if we had enough money.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 07:00:00 pm »

Open the door.

Get on the floor.

Walk the dinosaur.
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 07:00:57 pm »

Open the door.

Get on the floor.

Walk the dinosaur.
That would be my previous suggestion.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 04:00:10 pm »

You open your "door". That is to say, it falls over when you touch it. You step outside and look around. A few hundred metres from your shack is the manor of the local aristocrat, your usual employer when it comes to dog shepherding. From the other side of your shack you can hear you pack of dogs, probably restless since they are penned up midsummer, and it is quite hot indeed. There are a few more houses (real houses, not that hole you live in) scattered about.

What is, forsooth, thy next moveth?
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 04:01:49 pm »

We must inquire of the whereabouts of our dreaded nemeses!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 04:14:28 pm »

You open your "door". That is to say, it falls over when you touch it. You step outside and look around. A few hundred metres from your shack is the manor of the local aristocrat, your usual employer when it comes to dog shepherding. From the other side of your shack you can hear you pack of dogs, probably restless since they are penned up midsummer, and it is quite hot indeed. There are a few more houses (real houses, not that hole you live in) scattered about.

What is, forsooth, thy next moveth?

Dress thy canines in a suit of heavenly armor and let loose the dogs of war upon that damn blue-blooded noble!
I need to put something interesting here.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer: The Quest - The dogs of war
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2013, 03:31:00 pm »

You dress your faithfull canine companions in suits of heavenly armour. Said heavenly armour is made from the finest crappy wooden boards you could find nearby, painted yellow. You unleash your hunting pack of dogs and proceed to the manor of Lord Richeguy. His Lordship must know the location of the evil Cat Ledi, but you suspect he might be allied to her.

On either side of the manor door is a guard, dressed in leather and armed with a spear. You know there are more of them inside, at least ten, and Lord Richeguy himself is a capable fighter.

What shall our hero do?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer: The Quest - The dogs of war
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 03:35:51 pm »

walk up to one of the guards, grab his spear, wrest ti from him, catch him through the eye, then turn on his friend. Then go on a murderous rampage, unleashing the dogs.
Pages: 1 [2]