Author Topic: Rain  (Read 1700 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Rain
« on: January 29, 2013, 02:28:01 am »

Day 1 of my new life.
Rain is pounding above my head. I managed to find a piece of roofing to stay under tonight, the skies are black, even though it should be noon about now. My watch broke in the accident, and nothing seems to be working. I found a lot of pencils, as well as this journal so hopefully I'll be able to keep track of this new world. You may have noticed that I numbered this 01.01.01 that's because I can't remember the true date, and the way things are going it's probably not going to matter ever again. If your reading this, I'm probably dead and you know what's happened. I might as well start in the beginning though, it's as good a place as any.

My name is..., I'm ... years old, and I'm a ...

In bold will be the GM's comments. The entire story will be written in this manner. Underlined, will be a question or prompt, that is what the audience will respond to. Let's have some fun, Bay 12
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rain
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 02:31:31 am »

The story so far:

Day 1 of my new life.
Rain is pounding above my head. I managed to find a piece of roofing to stay under tonight, the skies are black, even though it should be noon about now. My watch broke in the accident, and nothing seems to be working. I found a lot of pencils, as well as this journal so hopefully I'll be able to keep track of this new world. You may have noticed that I numbered this 01.01.01 that's because I can't remember the true date, and the way things are going it's probably not going to matter ever again. If your reading this, I'm probably dead and you know what's happened. I might as well start in the beginning though, it's as good a place as any.

My name is technically X0214, but I prefer to be called Stan. I look 25, although my real age is 2. I'm a clone too, should probably mention that. I was one of the first, a secret experiment to enhance humans. It failed, and I turned out perfectly normal. Mordavi Corp was a front company, I don't know who provided the money, but whoever it was provided a lot of it. I don't remember my childhood, and only in the last month have I been out of the facility. I escaped a few days after rains started, they weakened a wall and I ran as fast as I could. Anyway, back to the story.

A few days ago, something happened. The rains turned to acid, bringing down buildings, melting trees, destroying people. Chaos followed, the streets where packed with cars trying to escape the city, more people died. The acid didn't effect some things, metal was safe, as was concrete, but plastic, trees, people, hell even the paint off building all dissolved. I have only been outside for a few days, and tonight is the first time it's rained. It's terrifying. The rain hisses when it hits the ground, and even under the sheet of roofing I still feel exposed. Oh, shit. I need to go, the rain is seeping along the ground towards me.

Sorry about that, the rain was seeping under the metal and melting my shoes. I managed to dash to a car before dropping the metal, and I didn't get splashed with any acid. The car doesn't work, probably out of gas, and the roof is dripping acid into the back seat. Hopefully the rain will stop soon, and I'll be able to find somewhere else to stay during the night. The rain on the roof seems way, way too close. I'm gonna try and get some sleep, but I doubt I'll be able to with all this hissing.

Something happened last night. After the rain stopped, I heard voices just outside the car. I crouched low in the car and hid. After a few moments of talking, i rolled down the window a bit to hear them better. Apparently, they're part of a gang that controls a few blocks, including the one I'm in now. They where talking about Dragons, which I'm guessing is another gang that they're competing with. Apparently, there's a stock of food somewhere around here, could be useful, since my stomach is already growling from hunger.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:45:15 pm by Scelly9 »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 02:37:36 am »

My name is Stanx021  I'm only 2 years old... grown to be a 25 year old man though, and I am a clone.
Nom nom nom

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 02:48:54 am »

My name is Annie, 200 years old and I'm a demon of light
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 02:54:55 am »

My name is Annie, 8 years old and I'm a pyromaniac girl with a demonic bear

Fixed :P

But seriously.

My name is Eligor. I am 49 years old. I am a Voidborn.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 02:56:07 am »

My name is Xy'loblohb, 545735346744933737648495757589505498585 human years old and I'm an ambassador from a foreign galaxy.

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 03:05:44 am »

My name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, I'm 17 years old, and I'm a goffic vampire (AN: fuk u prep h8ers ur jus jelose!!!!!)
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 03:08:46 am »

My name is technically X0214, but I prefer to be called Stan. I look 25, although my real age is 2. I'm a clone too, should probably mention that. I was one of the first, a secret experiment to enhance humans. It failed, and I turned out perfectly normal. Mordavi Corp was a front company, I don't know who provided the money, but whoever it was provided a lot of it. I don't remember my childhood, and only in the last month have I been out of the facility. I escaped a few days after rains started, they weakened a wall and I ran as fast as I could. Anyway, back to the story.

A few days ago, something happened. The rains turned to acid, bringing down buildings, melting trees, destroying people. Chaos followed, the streets where packed with cars trying to escape the city, more people died. The acid didn't effect some things, metal was safe, as was concrete, but plastic, trees, people, hell even the paint off building all dissolved. I have only been outside for a few days, and tonight is the first time it's rained. It's terrifying. The rain hisses when it hits the ground, and even under the sheet of roofing I still feel exposed. Oh, shit. I need to go, the rain is seeping along the ground towards me.

After the rain began seeping under the metal, I managed to take shelter in ...

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 03:15:58 am »

The nearest doomsday preppers place.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 03:15:58 am »

A cave.

My name is Annie, 8 years old and I'm a pyromaniac girl with a demonic bear
Fixed :P
Oh hush.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 03:20:03 am »

A dumpster a hobo was living in.
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 03:23:13 am »

the back seat of a brown car.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 03:59:22 am »

In a cargo container laying on the side of the train tracks.
Nom nom nom

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 04:42:59 pm »

My name is Xy'loblohb, 545,735,346,744,933,737,648,495,757,589,505,498,585 human years old and I'm an ambassador from a foreign galaxy.
Commas added to show you how freaking big a number that is.
It's about 3.6*10^27 times longer than the age of the universe.

A cave.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 02:27:05 am »

Sorry about that, the rain was seeping under the metal and melting my shoes. I managed to dash to a car before dropping the metal, and I didn't get splashed with any acid. The car doesn't work, probably out of gas, and the roof is dripping acid into the back seat. Hopefully the rain will stop soon, and I'll be able to find somewhere else to stay during the night. The rain on the roof seems way, way too close. I'm gonna try and get some sleep, but I doubt I'll be able to with all this hissing.

Last night something happened. There where voices after the rain stopped. I ...
Pages: [1] 2