Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53

Author Topic: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]  (Read 67249 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]
« Reply #750 on: July 27, 2013, 05:42:47 pm »

>Call the nurse

The nurse arrives quickly, and after a few moments you manage to get your question across to her.

She's hesitant to tell you the exact details, but you manage to press them out of her, a difficult feat considering you're "speaking" through words on paper, but eventually you get through.

The story is fairly short, even with all the details you can't extract. After the incident in the bathroom, your roommate found you choking on your own blood, your throat half-slit and a knife of the sort from the school cafeteria laying in a puddle of blood nearby. The current theory seems to be that you snuck the knife out of the cafeteria and tried to kill yourself with it.

When you protest that you have no memory of taking a knife and no intention of killing yourself, the nurse shrugs. Shortly after you were discovered, you were temporarily patched up by the school medical staff and whisked away to this hospital, where more permanent medical care could be given. You were also placed under suicide watch, which explains why the nurse arrived almost immediately; she must have been standing right outside your room this whole time.

Luckily, Yamaku had dealt with attempted suicides before. The knife was a particularly dull butter knife. You know this well enough, and considering that it has difficulty cutting through soft bread you're surprised you did enough damage to need a full hospitalization. The nurse kindly explains that the knife had been sawed roughly across your throat several times. Somehow, you managed to miss anything vital... but your voicebox was destroyed.

Any hope you had of regaining your ability to speak is out the window. The lump of flesh in your neck is now more useless than ever.

Spoiler: DAISY (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 27, 2013, 08:54:01 pm »

Cry. Make weird hiccuppy sob sounds. Ask the nurse if we can get our lover Hiki over here.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 27, 2013, 09:48:28 pm »

Damn... Here I was thinking by the end of it we would speak again...
This sucks! We need to figure this out quick, usually I'm one for the doing pointless bullshit to pass the time but it seems we can't do that, we have to focus on the suicide man with extreme prejudice! We will figure out why he torchers us and we WILL figure out how to beat him!

Edit: Throw out chocolate wrappers wall we figure stuff out.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:06:20 pm by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 27, 2013, 11:37:53 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 28, 2013, 09:45:32 am »

Go to hiki.  Also, insist that we didn't try to kill ourselves.  Inform her(?) of what we remember happening.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 28, 2013, 04:28:30 pm »

Go to hiki.  Also, insist that we didn't try to kill ourselves.  Inform her(?) of what we remember happening.
Problems
#1- even tho sawing your own neck with dull underling to a butter knife is improbable no one would beleave us anyway, explaining anything about what happend yesterday would get us thrown into a sanatorium. For now keep the information to ourselve
#2- Hiki is off doing something and (tho it pains me to say) we should keep a safe arms length from him. :(
#3- We arnt getting off suicide watch anyway.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: July 28, 2013, 08:02:28 pm »

Insist on seeing a shrink of some kind. Someone who can make sense of all the dreams we've had up to this point.

It would make sense, I guess. Kenji's dick symbolizes everything that we fear and want nothing to do with ever.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: July 29, 2013, 12:10:27 pm »

Insist on seeing a shrink of some kind. Someone who can make sense of all the dreams we've had up to this point.

It would make sense, I guess. Kenji's dick symbolizes everything that we fear and want nothing to do with ever.

I have this strange feeling that you're seeing meaning where there is none.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 29, 2013, 12:16:18 pm »

I have this strange feeling that you're seeing meaning where there is none.

kenji's dick is the single most important plot point in all the routes and you know it

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 29, 2013, 01:43:21 pm »

You mean you haven't figured out that Kenji is actually the suicide man and he does this to every female in Yamaku but we're the only ones that don't know about it so we think we're crazy?

((If that's an actual plot path, congratulations.))
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: July 29, 2013, 07:15:48 pm »

((I think perhaps you all p̨̧̽ͯͫ̀ͫͮ̒̎͆̚҉͓̲̥̻̖͙͙͍̺̠̪͞o̸̶͇̺͙̙̲̗̞͕̘̩̱̥͔͚̼̺͙ͣ̏̂ͧͨͫ̐̈ͮͥͯͦ̎ͫ̆s̶̷̥̻͈͇̺̘͉̥̺̬̟͚͎̪̲͉̎̔͂ͣ̉̿͋ͯ̉̓ͤ̒͒ͥ͊ͨ̚͘s̛͌͒̎͟͟͠͏̝̣͉̜̟̫̱̮̳͖͓̦̰̟̳i̴̡̼̰̥̜̟̞̹͕͙͙̗̎̓̾̅ͫ̆͌ͫ͊̾͌̑ͮ͆ͨ̀̀͟b̢̫̣̣̞̟͔̩ͦͯ͗͑̎̆̎ͥͨ̆̐ͪ̐̈́́̾̔́͜l̶̢ͤ̍͋͐̄ͯͦ̆̇̀̃̊̃ͣ͠҉͍͙̪̫y̿̎ͩ͒̓ͥ̐̔̃̀҉̢͎̞̠̺̤̖̮̟̰͔͍̠͙̭͔͘ ̸ͯ͂̃̉͊ͫͩ̾ͪ̉͏̶̢̣͙̖̩̩̞̘̠̭̮̱͇̳ͅò̢̦̤͓̝̠̮̰ͫ͊͐ͤ́̎ͬͬͭͩ͛̚͘͜͟ṽ̨̊ͫͤͤ͏̗͔͈͕̟̖̕e̾̽͊̂̏ͯ̚͢͏̸̴̡̺̝̬͎̹̲̮̰̟̩̺̺ṟ̼̠̼͎͚͔̰͈͍͚͉̖͙͉ͫ͆̃͌͐͊ͫ͐̕͝ͅe̸̵͉̱̫̮̘̥̫̮̱͍̻̲͗̊ͣ̔̿̇͛͒͆͌̾͛̄ͥ̽̈͌ͬs̎ͭ̂ͪ͂͑̈̎̄̋́̈̓́͢͢҉̛͖͍͈̜̩̪̗̱̯̦t̵̟͇͔̥̠̫͉̜̘̐͑ͧ́̒̋̓̓ͨ͜i̸̡̡̟͎̪͕̤̰͎͙̯̘̮̖̯̲̣ͭ̿̌̌̀͌ͯ͊͂͑̆ͯ̚̕͞m̧̨̌̋̈́͗̎ͨ͛̾̐̂ͬ̀͂͞͏̵̥̘̮̤̝a̴̻͎̖̖̙̥̞͙̖͈̥̮̳͇̰͕ͤͩ͋̃̋͛͒̈̏̽ͧ̓̀͟͝͝t̶͕̺̩̜̟͇̱̳͇̟̖̰̞͔̭͚̞̅͒̊̐̄̉͝ȇ̈́́̓͏͞҉̘͈͍̜̱̩͈̣̯͔̰̩͙ď̴̇ͥ͂̾̍͑̎̏̆̎̆͝͏̶̪̗͔̘͇̰̭̬͕̮̬͓̙̱́ The power of Kenjidick.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 29, 2013, 07:36:38 pm »

((I think perhaps you all p̨̧̽ͯͫ̀ͫͮ̒̎͆̚҉͓̲̥̻̖͙͙͍̺̠̪͞o̸̶͇̺͙̙̲̗̞͕̘̩̱̥͔͚̼̺͙ͣ̏̂ͧͨͫ̐̈ͮͥͯͦ̎ͫ̆s̶̷̥̻͈͇̺̘͉̥̺̬̟͚͎̪̲͉̎̔͂ͣ̉̿͋ͯ̉̓ͤ̒͒ͥ͊ͨ̚͘s̛͌͒̎͟͟͠͏̝̣͉̜̟̫̱̮̳͖͓̦̰̟̳i̴̡̼̰̥̜̟̞̹͕͙͙̗̎̓̾̅ͫ̆͌ͫ͊̾͌̑ͮ͆ͨ̀̀͟b̢̫̣̣̞̟͔̩ͦͯ͗͑̎̆̎ͥͨ̆̐ͪ̐̈́́̾̔́͜l̶̢ͤ̍͋͐̄ͯͦ̆̇̀̃̊̃ͣ͠҉͍͙̪̫y̿̎ͩ͒̓ͥ̐̔̃̀҉̢͎̞̠̺̤̖̮̟̰͔͍̠͙̭͔͘ ̸ͯ͂̃̉͊ͫͩ̾ͪ̉͏̶̢̣͙̖̩̩̞̘̠̭̮̱͇̳ͅò̢̦̤͓̝̠̮̰ͫ͊͐ͤ́̎ͬͬͭͩ͛̚͘͜͟ṽ̨̊ͫͤͤ͏̗͔͈͕̟̖̕e̾̽͊̂̏ͯ̚͢͏̸̴̡̺̝̬͎̹̲̮̰̟̩̺̺ṟ̼̠̼͎͚͔̰͈͍͚͉̖͙͉ͫ͆̃͌͐͊ͫ͐̕͝ͅe̸̵͉̱̫̮̘̥̫̮̱͍̻̲͗̊ͣ̔̿̇͛͒͆͌̾͛̄ͥ̽̈͌ͬs̎ͭ̂ͪ͂͑̈̎̄̋́̈̓́͢͢҉̛͖͍͈̜̩̪̗̱̯̦t̵̟͇͔̥̠̫͉̜̘̐͑ͧ́̒̋̓̓ͨ͜i̸̡̡̟͎̪͕̤̰͎͙̯̘̮̖̯̲̣ͭ̿̌̌̀͌ͯ͊͂͑̆ͯ̚̕͞m̧̨̌̋̈́͗̎ͨ͛̾̐̂ͬ̀͂͞͏̵̥̘̮̤̝a̴̻͎̖̖̙̥̞͙̖͈̥̮̳͇̰͕ͤͩ͋̃̋͛͒̈̏̽ͧ̓̀͟͝͝t̶͕̺̩̜̟͇̱̳͇̟̖̰̞͔̭͚̞̅͒̊̐̄̉͝ȇ̈́́̓͏͞҉̘͈͍̜̱̩͈̣̯͔̰̩͙ď̴̇ͥ͂̾̍͑̎̏̆̎̆͝͏̶̪̗͔̘͇̰̭̬͕̮̬͓̙̱́ The power of Kenjidick.
The fuck is with the eldritch script there Karne?

EDIT: Guys, please tell me that I'm not the only one seeing weird fonts here.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:39:17 pm by Origami_Psycho »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 29, 2013, 07:58:57 pm »

The fuck is with the eldritch script there Karne?

EDIT: Guys, please tell me that I'm not the only one seeing weird fonts here.

No, it's perfectly normal, don't know what's wrong on your end.
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: July 29, 2013, 09:01:29 pm »

Tis called zalgotext and is a perfectly natural part of the internet. No need to panic.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: July 30, 2013, 02:00:12 pm »

I don't know why it exists, but it does.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53