Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 53

Author Topic: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]  (Read 67385 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: DAISY [Act 2: Drawing by Hand]
« Reply #420 on: February 16, 2013, 06:20:16 pm »

> Run.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 16, 2013, 06:25:12 pm »

Try signing with the suicide man, [can you show me Hana-chan?] its okay, you can be afraid.
But this time, with the real suicide man.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 16, 2013, 06:46:06 pm »

>Light torch and hit him with it!

You don't have the opportunity.

The chitinous claws are cool like stone as they close over your shaking hands, gripping firmly but gently. You try to struggle but his hold on you is more than physical; all you can do is shake and stare and gulp the dryness down your throat as he lowers you gently onto the floor.

His "hands" still gripping your wrists, a slimy tentacle wriggles over his shoulder and down onto your neck. There's a sharp pain, the feeling of something tearing, as it slashes open your throat in a practiced manner. Instead of bleeding out, you're awake and aware as it dives inside your neck, wriggling and slimy.

You feel more cutting, and something being tugged out. Unable to turn your head, the tentacle drifts over your face for a moment as if to gloat, your voicebox wrapped in it's embrace. You watch it carry your organ to the SUICIDE MAN, who slides his mask slightly to let it inside. In the strange way you know things in your dreams, you realize he's eating it.

The SUICIDE MAN continues cutting out peices of you and ingesting them. You can't scream, or fight it, only lay there and watch. Somehow, you don't die as he eats your heart, still beating, you can still breathe as he devours your lungs. Most of the horror comes not from the gore or pain, though, despite the agony being so feirce that you've long since stopped crying. The horror comes from the hollow feeling, the disturbing, wrongness of your chest being perfectly still.

You're empty now, nothing but a shell of bones and flesh. You're staring at the ceiling, pleading for the nighmare to end, but it doesn't. The SUICIDE MAN starts to pack you in with salt, from somewhere overhead where your door should be. Like a mummy, you're filled with it.

Then he locks you in your closet. You wait for something even worse to happen, but it never does. Nothing worse happens. No-one comes to save you. Nothing happens.

You are aware of every second for the four centuries it takes for someone to find you.

You fall out, salt spilling from your nose and mouth, slipping past sutures long since rotten away. Your chest cavity is still open as well, the salt spilling onto the floor like a tide of sand. The Archeologist screams-

And you awake, sitting bolt-upright in bed, drenched in sweat. A bird sings softly outside your window.

Eiji licks your hand softly, as if sensing your distress.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 16, 2013, 06:53:46 pm »

Tell Hiki about our dream.  Also, cuddle Eiji, and tell him about our dream, since that is the obvious response.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 16, 2013, 06:59:17 pm »

Facepalm for not having the common sense to light the torch the split second we saw it.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 16, 2013, 07:14:12 pm »

Take a moment to breathe slowly.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 16, 2013, 09:20:33 pm »

Damn that was intense...

we should imediatly go to Hikis room and tell him about everything that has jut happened... DO IT NOW AND DON"T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!!!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 17, 2013, 06:01:03 am »

have a cry. its okay. that sucked. alot.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 17, 2013, 06:22:58 am »

Wait, if everything that happens in dreams reflects in real life...
Hyperventilate to test lungs. Check pulse. Inspect chest for cavities.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 17, 2013, 08:19:42 am »

Wait, if everything that happens in dreams reflects in real life...
Hyperventilate to test lungs. Check pulse. Inspect chest for cavities.
I'm afraid your internal organs appear to have stopped working. There is no medical explanation.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 17, 2013, 11:32:35 am »

>Cry
>Take a deep breath
>Make sure nothing is broken

You would fall back into the bed, but it's soggy and gross. So you sit. You sit and cry for a bit, with fear and relief that your lungs are still working, that your chest is thumping with a regular heartbeat, that you're still fine. You let go of all your fear and shed it, silent as ever. You sit there and cry of a long time, well into the class period. Guess you're missing Science. You don't really care. It feels good to cry.

>Pet Eiji

A nuzzling at your thigh reminds you that you have a pet. He may be against school regulations and also common sense but you could care less right now. He's warm and furry and doesn't fight back when you pick him up and press him into your chest. He sniffs at your face with concern, licking at your tears, before burying his head in the crook of your neck. You rock back and forth slightly. Eiji seems calm, but whines softly. You think it might be a fox's way of comforting.

>Tell Hiki

You don't want to tell Hiki.

The dreams are rarely that intense. The NIGHTMARES are usually you in a dark room, the He appears, and then you wake up with the taste of bile in your throat. You don't usually feel him touch you. You almost never have him hurt you. And the last time he did something so horrible to you, you lost your voice... for good.

You check through your organs again, but nothing seems broken this time. You suppose only time will tell. This dream was different too. Before, when he would... preform surgery... it focused on something specific. Your lips, your heart one time, amputation. He never mummified you before. It's a pattern breaker.

Come to think of it, the pattern breakers happen every time you make a new friend. When you made a friend of Mio a few years after Hana-chan died, you had the Muteness dream. When you came to Yamaku and made friends with Rin, the SUICIDE MAN amputated your arms the next night. Now you have Hiki... And he mummifies you?

The memory of that horrible feeling of emptiness, that hollowness, causes you to squeeze Eiji so hard he growls slightly and writhes. You let him go before he bites you; without his shots who knows what kind of diseases he might carry.

>Recovery

Well, you've already decided to miss class. You have a good amount of free time before you have to go to Art, and the guards aren't particularly hard to evade. You could go anywhere.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Edit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 01:56:19 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 17, 2013, 12:09:33 pm »

Pick up torch.  Realise dream was real.  Never sleep again.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 17, 2013, 01:42:14 pm »

Go to town, possibly Shanghai, and try to collect your thoughts. See if you can bring yourself to mention anything to Hiki, about any of the nightmares.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 17, 2013, 02:18:30 pm »

Go out and work up a sweat.  After that go to art class and tell Hiki about our dreams.  After all, it isn't good to keep secrets in a relationship

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 17, 2013, 02:20:16 pm »

Yeah, going for a jog sounds like a good idea.

workout -> shower -> class.

(I have no opinion about telling Hiki or not... it seems a bit early to me, and dreams are kinda personal and all but yeah)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 53