Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 53

Author Topic: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]  (Read 67325 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: DAISY
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2013, 06:27:57 pm »

It'll get the point across if her lips are sewn shut. We can also just tug on his sleeve if he isn't paying attention to us.

that actually makes more sense than the romance I thought I read. I'm sorry for misunderstanding and misquoting you.

there is still the problem of trying to visually show something to a blind guy but meh. if you'd want to tell him your mouth is sewn shut. doing the sign language in palm thing is probably your best bet.

for now though. I think we should just observe Hiki and be a little on guard.

Don't give OP the idea, stop saying Romance plox.

But I say we tug, and be ready to split if he goes all Slenderman on us
I need to put something interesting here.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2013, 06:31:11 pm »

Inventory:

9 matches
note
Ruby Doll

No, No, Don't hug Hiki. Turn around and check the brazier. We have 1 more match than we should have, so there's something odd going on.

We need to establish he isn't the suicide man in disguise or something.

+1
Suicide men can be crafty asses. lets keep an eye on Hiki but keep our distance (hes still the ass that threw our doll of a roof and Im still sorta mad about that)

:X
oops
I meant 8 matches that was a accident...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2013, 08:18:34 pm »

Inventory:

9 matches
note
Ruby Doll

No, No, Don't hug Hiki. Turn around and check the brazier. We have 1 more match than we should have, so there's something odd going on.

+1
Suicide men can be crafty asses. lets keep an eye on Hiki but keep our distance (hes still the ass that threw our doll of a roof and Im still sorta mad about that)

oops

NINE MATCHES

IT MUST BE A SIGNNNNN

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2013, 08:19:47 pm »

Inventory:

9 matches
note
Ruby Doll

+1

oops

NINE MATCHES

IT MUST BE A SIGNNNNN
Suicide Man, Giver of Light Sources.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2013, 08:55:47 pm »

Inventory:

9 matches
note
Ruby Doll

+1

oops

NINE MATCHES

IT MUST BE A SIGNNNNN
Suicide Man, Giver of Light Sources.
And on the second dream he said "Let there be matches!and creepy fucking friends"

Throw a stone at our friend, if we don't have one, wave the doll in a come here gesture, since he can 'see' it after all
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2013, 09:20:07 pm »

>Wave doll to summon Hiki

You wave your doll in a come here guesture. Hiki completely fails to respond, being blind. You're unsure why you thought he wouldn't be.

>throw a rock at Hiki

You find a suitably sized rock and chuck it at Hiki.

Hiki is now unconscious. You're unsure why you thought that would be a good idea.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2013, 09:23:23 pm »

Good job, ya fuckin' idiots. We knocked out a BLIND KID.
But then again, I don't think he would see that coming.

>Check to see if Hiki is okay.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2013, 09:26:40 pm »

Good job, ya fuckin' idiots. We knocked out a BLIND KID.
But then again, I don't think he would see that coming.

>Check to see if Hiki is okay.

Also get another suitably sized rock to chuck at the suicide man when he predictably comes out of nowhere.  In fact, grab a few of them.  And a sharp stick.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2013, 09:55:40 pm »

>Check on Hiki

He appears to be quite thouroughly knocked out cold. Great job, Daisy, you idiot. Throwing rocks at the blind. You're a fucking paragon of virtue. Real stellar conduct there. As if normal... err... voco-normative? ocula-normative? sighted? voiced? armed? How the hell do you refer to regular people without a implied insult agaist disabled people? for that matter shouldn't there be a better word for disabled people? it doesn't really roll of the metaphorical tongue you can't use.

You waste three long minutes on useless horseshit.

>Find another rock!

You get the dreadful feeling that if you do you'll be compelled to throw it at Hiki again. Or worse, Rin, if Rin is here, which she could be. Rin would see it coming and not have anything to do besides throw herself to the ground, which would hurt because she can't well catch herself. Disarmed you see. OR don't. Whatever.

Hiki isn't seeing anything, but he is groaning, which is good. You doubt he's ready for a sign conversation yet though.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)

Thou art I, I art Thou.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2013, 10:03:30 pm »

Get Hiki into a clearing with good sight lines, assemble things to be used as weapons around you in case of an attack by Suicide.  Take the brazier with you.  Failing either of those things, trip over an unusually dense patch of air and fall on him suggestively, just has he is coming 'round.
EDIT: Following your falling on him, when he is confused, stutter and blush, and generally be embarrassed.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:09:26 pm by Origami_Psycho »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2013, 10:12:43 pm »

Get Hiki into a clearing with good sight lines, assemble things to be used as weapons around you in case of an attack by Suicide.  Take the brazier with you.  Failing either of those things, trip over an unusually dense patch of air and fall on him suggestively, just has he is coming 'round.
EDIT: Following your falling on him, when he is confused, stutter and blush, and generally be embarrassed.

WE ARE NOT A PREPPER

This is a dream, let's go explore somewhere else. Maybe we'll have a revelation.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2013, 10:15:28 pm »

WE ARE NOT A PREPPER

This is a dream, let's go explore somewhere else. Maybe we'll have a revelation.
We can explore after minor romantic comedy ensues.  With our new friend, who will totally not turn into the SM.
EDIT:  Holy shit it's initials are S and M.  I don't even want to begin to think about where that could go.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2013, 10:16:12 pm »

WE ARE NOT A PREPPER

We can explore after minor romantic comedy ensues.  With our new friend, who will totally not turn into the SM.

NO ROMANCE

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2013, 10:17:46 pm »

WE ARE NOT A PREPPER

NO ROMANCE
RED IS THE COLOUR OF LOVE!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2013, 10:21:36 pm »

WE ARE NOT A PREPPER

NO ROMANCE
RED IS THE COLOUR OF LOVE!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR LOVE
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 53