Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! *Need Players* Turn 5: The obligatory First Blood  (Read 9739 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! *Need Players* Turn 4: SPAHS PERRATES
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2013, 02:01:06 pm »

Throw knife at Bob.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2013, 04:08:14 pm »

Alright next turn up in the next few hours!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2013, 07:51:51 pm »

((So far I've been going with chunky salsa like damage but I really have no way to deal with a whole bunch of minor injuries except increase the pain number that you need to roll. So I'm gonna add in a pain threshold. Pretty much it's the number you need to roll in order to ignore the pain that I've been using. Once it reaches 7 or more (or when it's impossible to ignore pain) I'm gonna just say your body couldn't take anymore and you pass out. From there I'm gonna assume your opponent stabs you for the easy kill from there if they can attack you again (and your completely defenseless until your partner can find a way to heal you.) I'll add that next to your injuries. Also no one has gotten a critical hit (a diffence of 6) and if you achieve that then you'll kill the person right there.

So Green can you add that to the OP? Also replace JP with Lugwig in the current players list, please?))

TEAM 5
Plug ABL06.EXE into my knife. Attack if attacked
Plug PWR08.EXE into knife.

Plug ABL03 into knife.

Counterattack if attacked.

Encourage partner to add another whatchamacallit.

Ludwig inserts the ABL06.EXE into his knife. Doesn't really change... all there is a red glow around it. Lugwig wonders what it does...

Min Maximus does the same except with PWR08. His knife glows for a second or two and when it stops, the knife's blade is made out of pure light. It's not like a light saber but more like his blade became a lightbulb but highly condensed. It's real hard to look at. Min Max gives it a few swings and he finds his arm moves alot faster then before. Though he tests it on the nearby wall and finds while it somehow remains solid, there is a lot of give to it. That's gonna affect the the damage output.

-----------------------
TEAM 6
perharps you should refrain from looting those chests in the future hey partner?

stomp on joes neck while his hand is still stuck on my knife, run the fuck away from the 2 viruses
Incite Master Hand into attacking me, and position myself so that his attack strikes the pirate.

TEAM 2
"Gah, why would you include pain in virtual reality anyway!?"

Joe does the only thing he can do and attempts to dodge the attacks coming at him.
Throw knife at Bob.

VIRUS
Quote from: Space Pirate
(Roll 1) Kick (Nearby) Not Albert
Quote from: Master Hand
(Roll 1) Punch (Roll 2) Not Albert

Bonuses:
Joe focuses on dodging instead of attacking! +1 to dodge this turn!
Not Albert focuses on dodging instead of attacking! +1 to dodge this turn!
James is on the ground! -1 to dodging unless he get's up!

Initiative:
(Bob DEX: 4+2=6) (Action 2: 3+2=5)
(Not Albert DEX: 3+2=5) (Action 2: 6+2=8)
(James DEX: 1+1=2)
(SP DEX: 5+3=8)
(MH DEX: 2)

Not Albert Action! (Incite Master Hand)
(Not Albert WIL: 1-2=-1) PAIN! Action Failed! ((Not that it matters since he's gunning for you anyways))

Space Pirate attacks Not Albert:
(Not Albert WIL: 6-2=4) Pain Ignored!
(SP vs Not Albert DEX: 1+3=4 vs 3+2+1=6) Miss!

Counter Chance:
(Not Albert DEX: 3+2=5) Yep!

Not Albert counter Space Pirate:
(Not Albert WIL: 1-2=-1) PAIN! Action Failed!

Bob attacks Joe:
(Joe WIL: 2) PAIN! Dodge Fail!

Damage:
(Bob vs Joe STR/END: 1+2=3 vs 6) Nothing!

Counter chance:
(Joe DEX: 6) Yep!

Joe counters Bob:
(Joe WIL: 1) PAIN! Action Failed!

Bob action! (Run from Viruses!)

Not Albert Action! (Position your self between the Space Pirate and Master Hand)
(Not Albert WIL: 5-2=3) Pain ignored!

James attack Bob: (Fails because Bob is no longer in the room)

Master Hand attacks Not Albert!
(Not Albert WIL: 6-2=4) Pain Ignored!
(MH vs Not Albert DEX: 6 vs 5+2+1=8) Miss!

Counter chance:
(Not Albert DEX: 1+2=3) Nope!

Master Hand accidentally charges Space Pirate:
(MH vs SP DEX: 5 vs 6+3=9) Miss!

Well the alien is defiantly not friendly to Not Albert because it runs right for him and attempts a jumping roundhouse kick to his head. Not Albert barely ducks under it and get's ready to counter only to have his shoulder pain flair up real bad and making him hesitate a bit too long. The Pirate jumps away from Not Albert. That's when Not Albert notices Master Hand float up and turn into a fist. He runs in between Master Hand and the alien in time for Master Hand to charge at him. Not Albert anticipated it and got out of the way. The Space Pirate noticed what was happened as well and jumped out of the way as well. So all Master Hand was able to do was crack the wall that is near the alien and Not Albert.

In the middle of the room, Bob tried to break Joe's neck with his foot while they are both standing (which is kinda hard to pull off) and fails utterly to do so. Bob then takes this chance to run away and leave his partner to deal with the viruses on his own. James and Joe just look at each other in a bit of confusion but are happy enough the man left the room.

----------------------
TEAM 3
Try again! Chuck a FLASH chip in his face for hurting me and then shiv him.  Tell my knife to get bigger!
"Jeez Steve you're so useless" says Horse, despite being even more useless himself. He probably considers the chance of dying a more important aspect.
Push Steve out of the way because he's a complete b*tch and then throw down/use the SUMMON chip.

TEAM 1
Keep murdering, focus on murdering(damage), defend Niko.
"Ha! Ultimate Power!"
Grab PSYCH-BLAST , use it on horse and co.
((If that isn't how my knife works how does it?))

Bonuses:
Lord focuses on killing instead of dodging! +1 to STR and -2 to dodging!

Initiative:
(Steve DEX: 4+3=7) (Action 2: 4+3=7)
(Horse DEX: 3+2=5)
(Lord DEX: 3+3-1=5)
(Niko DEX: 2-1=1)

Steve action! (Use FLASH)
(Steve WIL: 2-2=0) PAIN! Action Failed!

Steve attacks Lord:
(Steve WIL: 2-2=0) PAIN! Attack Failed!

Lord attacks (Coin: Heads) Steve:
(Steve WIL: 1-2=-1) PAIN! Fail to dodge!

Damage:
(Lord vs Steve STR/END: 2+3+1+1=7 vs 2-2=0) Critical hit! (Wow.... first blood!)

Steve is dead and Horse goes with him!

Steve sets his plan in motion... the only problem is he's cringing from his pain too much. Lord without caring if he get hits or not rushes in quickly to murder Steve. And that he does! In one fell swoop of his ax, he decapitates Steve and soon after Steve disappears from the game world. Horse's bracelet begins to glow and covers his whole body. He yells out "Useless bitch!" before following his partner. In their place is two items that came from their knives. The items are batteries, which are used to further upgrade weapons.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Viruses (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2013, 08:01:52 pm »

"Fucking great job mate, Let's go on a murder spree!"
Recon mission, look for other teams and try not to be noticed, look for possible back attacks.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2013, 08:11:58 pm »

run back and stab james then drag not albert off to Tb and loot the fuck out of it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:59:20 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Stand and kill my assailants before they kill me or Joe.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Follow whatever GWG does.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Joe disregards his own safety and charges at the opposing team, attacking whoever presents himself.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 09:08:18 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Welp.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Hurry to Treasure Chest A for one last loot run.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

grab the batteries, Let head for Td and open it.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Needs people you say?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]