Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! *Need Players* Turn 5: The obligatory First Blood  (Read 9745 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! Turn 2: Hey, I know that hand!
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2013, 06:28:37 pm »

Btw, if any of you got any questions about the combat system or advice or improvements, I'm all ears lol.

Also I'm willing to take requests for viruses. I'll be sure that they get used.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! *Need Players* Turn 3: Title Dropping!
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2013, 10:03:06 pm »

Personally, I think dexterity plays too much a role in combat, and that affinity/will are dump stats. But maybe that's because of the position I'm in.

"Probably should have ran for it. Ah well"

Joe tries to get up (again) and help his team mate, with priority being to dodge/deflect any incoming attacks.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2013, 10:36:44 pm »

Saw the need players sign and am reserving.

NAME: Ludwig von Amadeus Strauss
BIO: His parents were into German and Austrian composers.
COLOUR: Blue
STR: +
END: +++++
DEX: =
PWR: -
LCK: +
WIL: ------
DISTRIBUTE + AND - TO STATS. A STAT MAY HAVE UP TO 10 +'S, AS LONG AS THERE ARE AN EQUAL NUMBER OF -'S ELSEWHERE.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2013, 10:40:39 pm »

Personally, I think dexterity plays too much a role in combat, and that affinity/will are dump stats. But maybe that's because of the position I'm in.

Yeah even I think DEX is too powerful. I seen how on perplexicon and looter's delight, having a high DEX is almost needed... almost. I discussed that with Green and thought about splitting DEX into speed (for inititive), Reflex (dodge and countering), and Aim (for attacking). Green said having too many stats would be a bad thing (or something along those lines) so I just kept DEX as it is.

As for WIL and PWR, trust me once you take damage you'd want a high WIL stat. Your just lucky you haven't gotten a low roll for it yet. Also there is something rare that uses the WIL stat as well. And with PWR... no one except Horse has anything that uses the stat.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2013, 11:11:28 pm »

I'd just split it into two.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2013, 11:34:50 pm »

"Ow!  Dammit, you asshole!"

Chuck a FLASH chip in his face for hurting me and then shiv him.  Tell my knife to fly at him as well.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2013, 09:24:11 am »

So uh.... the rest of you guys gonna post?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2013, 09:59:02 am »

"Good job!"
Fly my knife towards the other team, trying to slash them if they get in radius, then open the treasurer.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2013, 01:14:00 pm »

Right so all that's left id Doomblade, Phantom, and Stefmor.

Persus will replace Phantom if he doesn't post before Doom and Stefmor.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2013, 04:28:10 pm »

okay
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2013, 06:19:08 pm »

"SUCK IT UP STEVE, YOU'RE FROM MINECRAFT, just generate health like you normally do. D:"

Take cover behind Steve, make Steve use the control knife on the first target to attack him.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:22:43 pm by stefmor90 »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2013, 09:20:12 pm »

Throw my knife at Bob.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2013, 09:40:54 pm »

Alright, turn will be up tomorrow.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2013, 09:42:21 pm »

should I put up an action?
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2013, 09:54:54 pm »

Sure if you want. I was just gonna make you appear after Min Max goes to where he's going. Also if you want you could just take over Phantom's character instead of using your own.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10