Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! *Need Players* Turn 5: The obligatory First Blood  (Read 9763 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! Turn 2: Hey, I know that hand!
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2013, 09:50:58 pm »

"Which chest shall we loot first?"

If JP agrees, head left to Tc. Get loot.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2013, 09:12:15 pm »

Well i sent a PM to Stemfer and Phantom a day ago atleast. If they reply by the time I wake up I'll kill them off and put there old team mates together. Unless there team member wants to NPC them for a turn.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2013, 04:31:43 pm »

Equip and use PWR04.EXE on Screaming Horse and use ABL08.EXE on Steve, run to Td, attacking Team 1 if they get there first.

Haha, sorry it took so long to respond, was getting distracted in other RTDs. :P

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2013, 05:35:43 pm »

Alright I'm going to start writing up the turn. I'll have it up ASAP.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2013, 06:16:38 pm »

Equip and use PWR04.EXE on Screaming Horse and use ABL08.EXE on Steve, run to Td, attacking Team 1 if they get there first.

Haha, sorry it took so long to respond, was getting distracted in other RTDs. :P
You'll only be able to attach the ABL onto Steve's Knife if he wants you to. Does he?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2013, 06:25:33 pm »

Hm... that's a good point. I was planning on going on a head an doing it anyways but your right.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2013, 06:41:45 pm »

You'll only be able to attach the ABL onto Steve's Knife if he wants you to. Does he?
Lol I suppose so, I'm sort of confused on the game mechanics but I'll try to figure them out.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2013, 08:12:57 pm »

I hate to make you guys wait longer so I'll give your partner a day to say. After that I'll just take that as a yes and go ahead with it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2013, 10:10:08 pm »

Sure, go for it.

Agree to ABLing.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2013, 10:27:23 pm »

Alright, It's kinda late for me so I'll have the turn up when I wake up.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2013, 06:01:19 pm »

((Yo Green, can you put something in the title about wanting more players? We still have team 4 missing... and I'm gonna need someone to replace JP... or take over his character at least.))

TEAM 1
"Hey Lord, you know how to use those I suggest we avoid the middle by the way, sounds like shits going down there."
Try to use a random one of the mods. head for the nearest Treasure chest.
use the MOD02.EXE. Head for Td and defend NIKO

"Sound like a plan."

-Lord

TEAM 3
"There's a chest nearby- let's grab it!"

Head with Horse to Td.  Gut anyone that tries to take it.

Before heading to "Td" both teams upgrades their knives. Lord inserts his MOD02.EXE into his knife. His knife glows and changes it's shape. When it's done glowing it's not a knife anymore... It's hatchet! It's range is only a few inches longer then the basic knife so it's not all that big.

Niko just grabs what is left and is the ABL09.EXE and takes his knife back from Adam Lord. He inserts it in and it's starts to glow too. Niko panics and drops the knife. Once it's done glowing nothing has changed on the knife. Niko grumbles nothing cool happened to his knife while Lord gets a hatchet. While he's doing that he bends over to pick it up... but before his hand reaches his knife it jumps back into his hand. Niko goes wide eyed and tests out his new powers. After a little testing, he finds he can only move his around with his mind and he can only do it within 3 feet of himself.

Not too far away, Horse n' Steve of Team 3 are also upgrading their weapons. Horse inserts his PWR04.EXE into his knife. His knife glows for a second or so and then the blade has been replaced with electricity! Sweet! Though the electricity looks a little weak and having no physical blade means almost no chance of hurting people directly. This may not be a good weapon for him but he doesn't care. It's a electricity bladed knife!

Horse tells Steve to use the ABL08.EXE on his knife. Steve agrees and when he does his knife glows for a second. When it stops glowing the only change to his knife is there is a speaker on the hilt. "Um... ok..." Steve says and then the knife says in a computerized voice, "ABILITY NOT PRESENT." Ability? Steve looks over to Horse's knife which now has an electric blade. He turns his head back to his knife and says, "Electricty." "ABILITY NOT PRESENT," his knife says again. "Dark matter?" "ABILITY NOT PRESENT." "Your mom." "ABILITY NOT PRESENT." "You suck!" "ABILITY NOT PRESENT." "GODDAMN USELESS KNIFE!" ""ABILITY NOT PRESENT." -_-

After both teams test out their new found weapons (except Steve) they head to Td where they will face off in MORTAL KOMBAT!.... Ok sorry I just wanted to do that.

Initiative: (Team 1, should've said to attack if you meet someone.)
(Lord DEX: 6+3-1=8) (-1 from hatchet. Only on initiative.)
(Horse DEX: 4+2=6)
(Steve DEX: 5+3=8)

Lord's action! (Defend Niko)

Steve attacks Lord:
(Steve vs Lord DEX: 4+3=7 vs 6+3=9) Miss!

Counter chance:
(Lord DEX: 4+3=7) Yes!

Lord attacks Steve:
(Lord vs Steve DEX: 5+3=8 vs 2+3=5) Hit!

Damage:
(Lord vs Steve STR/END: 2+3+1=6 vs 4-2=2) Good Damage! (+1 from Hatchet)

Horse attacks Lord:
(Horse vs Lord DEX: 6+2=8 vs 6+3=9) Miss!

Counter Chance:
(Lord DEX: 3+3=6) Yes!

Lord attacks Horse:
(Lord vs Horse DEX: 1+3=4 vs. 1+2=3) Hit!

Damage:
(Lord vs Horse STR/END: 5+3+1=9 vs 5+1=6) Average Damage!

((Holy crap! scap, what have you been sacrificing to the RNG o.O I want some it too!)) ((Btw I'm using Random.org))

Team 1 is the first to reach the treasure. Niko get's ready to open up the treasure chest when Team 3 arrives. Steve and Horse bum rush toward Niko only to have Lord get in their way just in time. Lord swiftly dodges the attacks and counters with extreme efficiently as if he's in some sort of combat trance. Team 3 suffer some pretty bad wounds thanks to Lord. Horse has a huge gash across his chest where he nearly dodged. It's not fatal, but if he suffers from another wound like that, the pain will be almost too much to ignore. Steve has it much worse, with his left arm nearly severed.... though it might as well be. Lord's counter cut his arm halfway through the bone making his left arm useless.

----------------------------------
TEAM 6
"I know that I'll regret this later, but it's worth a shot. Bob, if things go to shit, follow my lead."

Point at Joe and yell "Sic him"! If master hand obeys, cheer like a maniac and dodge any incoming attacks. If not, then gesture for Bob to follow me and run towards Ta.
follow not albert, trip joe/james if they try to attack

TEAM 2
Direct master hand towards my enemies and fight back, getting up if possible.
"Oh. Master Hand. We meet again. Let me just say that glove you're wearing today matches you perfectly. Here, let me help you"

Joe attempts to stop the rout of Team 6 by attacking Bob and knocking him down.

VIRUSES
Quote from: Master Hand
(Roll 4) Slap from above (Roll 3) James
Bonus:
Not Albert focuses on dodging instead of attacking! +1 to dodging this turn.

Initiative:
(James DEX: 6+1=7)
(Master Hand: 2)

(Bob DEX: 4+2=6)
(Joe DEX: 6)

James attacks Master Hand:
(James vs MH DEX: 2+1=3 vs 4) Miss!

Counter chance:
(MH DEX: 1) Nope!

Master Hand attacks James:
(MH vs James DEX: 3 vs 1+1) Hit!

Damage:
(MH vs James STR/END: 4+2=6 vs 1+1=2) Good Damage!

Counter Chance:
(James DEX: 1+1=2) Nope!

Bob and Joe attack each other:
(Joe WIL: 4)
(Bob vs Joe DEX: 4+2=6 vs 5) Bob wins!

Damage (Non-Lethal):
(Bob vs Joe STR/END: 3+2=5 vs 1) Joe hits his head pretty hard! (-1 for everything next turn)

An evil laugh let's loose from Master Hand. He then turns toward James. James decides to attack the giant hand before it comes after him. It's seems Master Hand isn't made to be in a enclosed space so his movements are a bit sluggish. Nonetheless he floats himself up in the air just in time to dodge James' attack. With James underneath him, Master Hand outstretches himself and then slams down into the ground on top of James. He immediately floats back up and lands nearby James, ready to make his next attack. James himself suffered some pretty bad injuries from the crushing impact of Master Hand. He has a bunch of cracked and broken bones throughout his body... lucky him (well he's not so lucky really) it's nothing that's gonna kill him.

Meanwhile Not Albert prepares himself to dodge any attacks but cheers on Master Hand in his head, thinking Master Hand listened to him. Not far from him Joe decides to spear himself into Bob. Though Bob was too quick for him and sidesteps him like a bull fighter and sticks out his leg to trip Joe. Joe falls down pretty hard and hits his head on to the ground making him feel pretty bad and dizzy.

------------------------------
TEAM 5
"Which chest shall we loot first?"

If JP agrees, head left to Tc. Get loot.
Quote from: JP NPC'd
Follow whatever Min Max says.

Ignoring the sounds of people fighting for their lives in the nearby room, Team 5 heads to "Tc" to get themselves more loot. The reach the treasure chest and one of them opens it up.

(Team 5 LCK: 3+5+5=13)

There is 7 items! They are:
MOD06.EXE
FLASH chip x2 (throw it at a player to cause a intense flash. If the RNG allows it, the ones affected by it will lose a turn.)
DEX_WEAKEN chip LVL 1 (Thrown at the enemy. If it hits, -1 to enemy's DEX for current and next turn)
ANTIDOTE chip (Heals poison status)
APPRAISE chip (Tells the user what 1 .EXE is actually called. Will PM the result to you.)
STR_BOOST chip LVL 2 (Gives the user +1 to STR for 2 turns.)

What another lucky find.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Viruses (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2013, 06:12:33 pm »

"We know what to do now."

Hurry to Tb

"Shall we consider upgrading our knives?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2013, 06:19:17 pm »

"HAHAHAHA! Great job, Master Hand! Now squish the other one before he gets up!"

Steal James' knife and run to Ta. Open it.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2013, 06:21:23 pm »

Stab joe in the neck for wasting my time, if he manages to block my attack then grab his knife arm and shank him until he drops his knife.
Afterwards steal his knife and follow not albert
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:07:53 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2013, 06:22:19 pm »

"Keep trying."

gut Horse
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10