Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! *Need Players* Turn 5: The obligatory First Blood  (Read 9771 times)

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: UPGRADE: The Ultimate VR Game! ACCEPTING WAITLISTERS
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2013, 10:29:42 pm »

Green star y u do dis D:

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2013, 11:01:04 pm »

I sent a PM to Green a few days ago asking who was gonna do this turn... i was thinking he was and he was thinking i was. Then he said he was gonna do the turn but... he still hasn't.

I guess I'll do it soon instead. I'll get some sleep first and then I'll put up the turn.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2013, 12:32:27 am »

I'm sorry, I've just swamped with schoolwork the past while. I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you guys.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2013, 01:52:48 pm »

TEAM 1
"Take my knife Lord, I only need my fists!"
Give Lord my Knife, Look for other teams.
"Ok?"

Take Thomson's knife and head to the nearest T

-Lord

Thomson, ever confident in his fists, gives his knife to Lord. Lord decides to take his knife and decides to head for the nearest treasure chest. The nearest one in terms of walking distance is the middle one. Lord takes off toward the middle chest. All Thompson wants to do is fight... but he figures there's gonna be fights around the treasure so he follows after Lord.

They reach the middle room and right in the middle is a holographic treasure chest and right next to it is 4 people trying to kill each other. Already there is a fight breaking out.

"Oh yeah! Lord, since you have two knives, feel free to dual wield them if you want!" A voice only Team 1 could hear says in their heads.

-------------------
TEAM 5
"Alright! Let's do this!"

Run east, then north, then west, then south--in short, run to that treasure chest.
^^^
"This will not be a problem."

Run east, then north, then west, then south--in short, run to that treasure chest.

Team 5 goes to the bottom right chest and with nobody nearby, get the loot for themselves! One of them touches the chest and after about a second it disappears and items are where the chest used to be.

(Team 5 LCK: 2+5+5= 12)

Inside there is 6 items!
They are:
PWR08.EXE x2
ABL02.EXE
PWR02.EXE
END_WEAKEN chip LVL. 4 (Thrown at the enemy. If it hits, -4 to enemy's END for current and next turn)
STR_BOOST chip LVL. 4 (Gives the user +1 to STR for 4 turns)

A voice says to Team 5, "Those .EXE's are what you use to upgrade your weapons. Your knives get a free upgrade, but for further upgrades your gonna need batteries. You get those usually from killing other players. Good Luck!"

----------------
TEAM 6
move to the central chest and loot the chest then run back to not albert, give him the loot and prepare for battle
Grab my first attackers knife arm to prevent them stabbing me then shank them under the arm, aim for an artery

Follow Unholy to the center chest. If either of us are attacked, knife the uppity bastard trying to kill us.

TEAM 2
Joe took in his sudden change of environment with surprise, but quickly regained composure. He noticed his partner.

"Hey. We should try to take the middle. What do you think?"

If his partner agrees, Joe picks up his knife and heads to the middle. He attacks the first person who tries to take the treasure. If his partner disagrees, he assists his partner in whatever he's doing.
"Yeah, let's make sure the others don't get there first."

Follow Joe to the middle and attack anyone trying to take the treasure.

Initiative:
(Bob DEX: 4+2=6)
(Not Albert DEX: 5+2=7)
(Joe DEX: 2)
(James DEX: 2+1=3)

Not Albert attacks James:
(Not Albert vs James DEX: 1+2=3 vs 1+1=2) Not Albert Hits!

Damage:
(Not Albert vs James STR/END: 4-6=-2 vs 4+1=5) Absolutely nothing.

Counter chance:
(James DEX: 1+1=2) Nope!

Bob attacks James:
(Bob vs. James DEX: 1+2=3 vs 5+1=6) Bob misses!

Counter chance:
(James DEX: 1+1=2) Nope!

James attacks Bob:
(James vs Bob DEX: 6+1=7 vs 2+2=4) James hits!

Damage:
(James vs. Bob STR/END: 1-1=0 vs 5) Absolutely nothing.

Counter chance:
(Bob DEX: 4+2) Yes!

Bob counters James:
(Bob vs James DEX: 2+2=4 vs 3+1=4) Miss!

Joe attacks Bob:
(Joe vs Bob DEX: 4 vs 5+2=7) Joe Misses!

Counter chance:
(Bob DEX: 4+2=6) Yes!

Bob counters Joe:
(Bob vs Joe DEX: 3+2=5 vs 4) Bob hits!

Damage:
(Bob vs Joe STR/END: 5+2=7 vs 4) Average damage!

Bob planned on getting the center treasure and running away but that planned was foiled when Team 2 appeared on the other end of the room. Bob runs after the treasure chest to try and grab it before they do but they was just as fast. Bob switched to attack mode and was ready to attack... that was when his partner, Not Albert, came out of nowhere from behind and attacked first! Not Albert got a clean blow on James... but he was too weak to do anything sort of damge. That was when Bob attacked. Bob went after James as well. He tried to grab James hand to keep him from attacking back, but all he grabbed was air.

James used to chance to attack Bob but he swiftly jumped backwards to avoid the attack with only a tiny insignificant cut on his chest. Bob then charged after James within a split second and almost caught him by surprise. James barely sidestepped Bob though unfortunately for Joe, Bob continued his charge right into him. Joe got thrown to the ground with a hole in his left knee from Bob's knife.

---------------
New TEAM 3

((Sorry, busy lately)

"Let's go get us some PHAT LEWT, what hey?"

Get knife, head along the squiggly, go straight at the crossing, then take the next two rights to the T south of us.  Drag partner along if he's being slow.
RUN LEFT THEN UP ALL THE WAY UP THE HALL THEN RIGHT AND GET DA TREASURE CHEST

Harry and Terry suddenly get's blurry and staticly for a few seconds and then just disappears. "Hm.... seems like the game has a few glitches for certain brainwaves... looks like they aren't able to play. Um... I'll just make their teammates make up a new team." A voice announces to everyone.

Horse already ran on ahead completely forgetting he even had a teammate. He reaches the left most treasure chest when all of a sudden, Steve appears right next to him. They get ready to fight each other when the voice calls out to them "Horse, meet Steve. Steve, meet Horse. You guys are teammates now since your old ones glitched out. So... you might now wanna kill each other..."

They let down there guard and Horse goes to open up the chest. He touches it for a second before it disappears and items appear on the floor.

(Team 3 LCK: 4+1+2=7)

You guys gained 4 items! They are:
MOD07.EXE
PWR05.EXE
FLASH chip (throw it at a player to cause a intense flash. If the RNG allows it, the ones affected by it will lose a turn.)
END_BOOST chip LVL. 4 (Gives the user +1 to END for 4 turns)

-------------------

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

((Added letters to the "T"s so it'll be easier for you tell me which one you wanna head toward.))

((Also we really need more peopel to signup to make up the new Team 4.))
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 01:58:35 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2013, 02:04:05 pm »

(Duel wielding time)

"Let head for a different chest shall we?"

Head to Td
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2013, 03:45:35 pm »

stab joe before he can stand, prevent his partner from attacking mine
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:23:30 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2013, 04:26:22 pm »

Drag who I assume is Steve from minecraft up towards Te by the collar.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2013, 05:21:44 pm »

"Shall we join the firefight, Brother of Fleet Feet?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2013, 06:08:43 pm »

Blobk any attacks and get up, fighting back.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2013, 08:34:56 pm »

"Whatever.  Hey, new buddy!"

Loot chest, then head along with teammate.

((Is the inventory shared?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2013, 08:42:43 pm »

"Whatever.  Hey, new buddy!"

Loot chest, then head along with teammate.

((Is the inventory shared?))

Yeah. I figured it'd be easier that way.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2013, 08:51:50 pm »

Neat.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2013, 08:53:54 pm »

"Sigh. I never was too good at this sort of thing"

Joe tries to evade the attacks and get up.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 08:56:17 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2013, 08:54:35 pm »

"I'm too weak to hurt them with this old knife. I need to find something better."

Dash to the chest and open it.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2013, 10:26:38 am »

Hm... think I should PM the ones who hasn't posted their actions yet?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10