Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 75

Author Topic: RTD 3 -- Space Wizards for Real  (Read 66811 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD 3 -- Space Wizards for Real
« Reply #870 on: July 18, 2014, 01:12:15 pm »

Russano notices the shards and raises his gaze to the mercenary with a top hat. "Dominic, are you aware of what is happening to the metal you produced while in your 'alternate form'?" he asks, pausing before continuing. "You do have control over that form, correct?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 18, 2014, 06:17:51 pm »

"I have no idea anymore... the hell is going on with this city?"

Hadrial apparently was unaffected by the effect, and responds with amusement.
"*chuckle* I see it too... are you alright? Or is this the second time you've been hit in that suit of yours?"

"Ah... well... thing is I don't know the details either... but before that should we be helping the city instead of examining the bike?"

Talk

"Indeed, but--"

As you converse with the guards, they suddenly stop talking to you and begin to walk backwards in an accelerated fashion. Something appears to be rewinding the city... you look back and find that the fires are going out and cars are being lifted back onto the streets by some unknown force.

Geronimo and Valenkin are unaffected, and they express a great deal of confusion about what is happening. After it all ends, the Aldrosian guards return and express immediate interest in studying the vehicle you've procured. They ask you if you would be willing to share the details with them.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: July 18, 2014, 08:39:25 pm »

"I almost got cleaned up by an ambulance flying backwards, the irony is not lost on me."

"In any case i cant think of anything to do, you got any ideas?"
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: July 19, 2014, 01:19:06 pm »

"I almost got cleaned up by an ambulance flying backwards, the irony is not lost on me."

"In any case i cant think of anything to do, you got any ideas?"

Hadrial clicks his tongue.
"I am sorry. This is just as confusing for me as it is to you. Perhaps we should check back at the palace and see where things are going? My communications are fried..."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: July 19, 2014, 05:18:07 pm »

"Yeah, thats sounds good."

Jump in hadrials car and head to the palace.

Try souljoining the scalpel as well.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: July 19, 2014, 05:56:24 pm »

"Wait... I have an alternate form? Why hasn't anyone told me this yet? Eh, regardless, I assure you that I have full control of my powers. Now these shards, on the other hand..."

Raise myself up on a small pillar of stone to show my control over my powers. Then try to pull off these shards
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: July 19, 2014, 06:46:50 pm »

"You did shower an area with a rain of metal blades. Do you remember that much?" Russano asks, now fairly sure there was something very wrong going on with Dominic. "How can you say you have full control over our powers if you do not remember your alternate form? Do you suffer some manner of dissociative personality disorder?"

Courier ship camp next.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 20, 2014, 04:17:56 pm »

"Ah... well... thing is I don't know the details either... but before that should we be helping the city instead of examining the bike?"

Talk

"I have no idea anymore... the hell is going on with this city?"

Hadrial apparently was unaffected by the effect, and responds with amusement.
"*chuckle* I see it too... are you alright? Or is this the second time you've been hit in that suit of yours?"

Talk

"Indeed, but--"

As you converse with the guards, they suddenly stop talking to you and begin to walk backwards in an accelerated fashion. Something appears to be rewinding the city... you look back and find that the fires are going out and cars are being lifted back onto the streets by some unknown force.

Geronimo and Valenkin are unaffected, and they express a great deal of confusion about what is happening. After it all ends, the Aldrosian guards return and express immediate interest in studying the vehicle you've procured. They ask you if you would be willing to share the details with them.

((Waiting on action))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: July 21, 2014, 01:40:41 am »

((Sorry haven't been on my comp. Dark Souls 2 is a very distracting game hahaha))

Ryan looks back at Geronimo and Valenkin... not really knowing what to think.... so he asks a question that only someone with amnesia would probably say, "Is... that normal?"
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 21, 2014, 03:16:22 pm »

Roll 93

Spoiler: superBlast, AKA Ryan (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah, AKA Kenjaro

You feel as if the ride is bumpier... you're not sure if it's because you hurt Hadrial or because the electronics are still fried. You try and activate the radio, and surely enough it fails to start.

At the palace, you stand up and observe a few things happening at once.
>Several dozen guardsmen are assembling in lines
>Officials from the palace are leaving the front gates and asking soldiers questions what is happening.
>Ryan appears to be talking to some guardsmen and their captain about some bike he is holding. He is with Geronimo (one of the knights from the airport) and some other civilian.

[4] The scalpel is joined to you as well. However, its form does not change like the dagger.

superBlast, AKA Ryan

"For all of the crazy people we have in this city... I've never seen something like this before."

Geronimo attempts to test his servos.
"Armor's still broken. Nothing on me works, even though it looks as if the city itself is in good shape again. I see traffic flowing smoothly."

HEN, AKA Dominic Zoshan

[5+1] You elevate yourself, ready to take command of your minions these strange magnetic shards. Strangely enough, you can control them with your powers, even though your mastery of metal is not quite ready. You halt the advance of the metal shards around your party, and forcibly separate the ones attached to your boot. They stick to each other as you throw them off telekinetically, turning into a tangled mess outside of the repulsion radius. For some reason though, the ball of metal shards continues to follow your group at a safe distance.

Regardless, the shards do not bother you again as Russano leads the party back to the city.

New Trait (Myslef form): Obey my Command!

Caellath, AKA Russano Neskratt

The group makes its way back to Aterrus. You are pleased to see that the front gates are fully operational, and that traffic is smoothly flowing along the streets. Advertising drones are once again an ubiquitous presence in the air, although you're not sure if this is a good thing.

"The courier ship itself is in orbit. We will have to board the next launch."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 21, 2014, 03:35:11 pm »

"I just remembered we need to find a few people before we take the next trip to the courier ship. And Dominic, we need to talk about your dissociative personality disorder later."

Search for other party members. Track them with Spell Flux and use Wormholes/Flash Portals to gather the group.
>Yes?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 21, 2014, 09:06:29 pm »

"Guess i need to be in a different state of mind to recreate that... alteration?"

Snapping his fingers Kenjaro attempts to disconnect the scalpel from his soul and heads over to Ryan and Geronimo.

"You got any idea whats going on around here?"

((Disenchanting is a free action right?))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 21, 2014, 11:36:21 pm »

((Disenchanting is a free action right?))

((Indeed.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 22, 2014, 02:17:05 am »

"So not normal... alright..." Ryan says in response to Valenkin... he gets ready to say something to Geronimo when Kenjaro walks up to them and asks what's going on.

"No... I don't. I was getting ready to help the city when everything went... uh... backwards. And I have no idea what caused the... EMP I'm guessing... I was afraid I caused it but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me now..."
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 22, 2014, 11:12:07 am »

"Yeah, ambulances flying backwards kinda kills the whole 'my powers got out of hand and fried everything' theory. Second time a vehicles come flying at my face today, I swear this city is actively trying to kill me... i wonder if the motorcycle that hit me has unexploded itself?"

Catching himself trailing off Kenjaro then points at the hoverbike

"Speaking of flying vehicles, whats that thing?"

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 75