Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 75

Author Topic: RTD 3 -- Space Wizards for Real  (Read 66778 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD 3... Let's do this again.
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2013, 10:12:33 am »

''Does noone here understand law and order?'' Davis said to the air, reloading his weapon, unstickying the trigger (if needed), and then pointing again, determined to fire again if they try to make a move to run. ''I won't need to use deadly force if you comply. If you are innocent, you have nothing to worry.'' Davis said, more to the third man, who seemed to have merely been caught up in it all, as much as Davis was aware without another mind scan.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2013, 05:17:13 pm »

((Bump for Wwolin?))
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2013, 02:47:47 pm »

((Bump for Wwolin?))
((Rebump for Wwolin.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2013, 02:49:10 pm »

((Facepalm for forgetfulness... I have to go now, but I'll put an action up as soon as I get home in like half an hour))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2013, 03:33:31 pm »

((It's okay, I've had a headache for the past few days and didn't feel like rolling anyway :P))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2013, 04:10:13 pm »

"GOD DAMMIT! If it wasn't for my regeneration, that would probably have left permanent burn marks on me! Do you even KNOW how hard it is to pick up women when you look like a mummy because of a full body bandage? It's not fucking easy, and believe me, I've tried. Hell, it's why I even learned how to rejuvenate in the first place. You see, it all started with this one volcano..."

Use Rejuvenation to try and heal my burn wounds, and then try to buy Ryan some time to escape by telling a long story about my youth and third degree burns.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2013, 06:01:18 pm »

Roll 16

Spoiler: superBlast, AKA Ryan (click to show/hide)

-----

Quote from: Wwolin, AKA Steven Cobalt
Use Rejuvenation to try and heal my burn wounds, and then try to buy Ryan some time to escape by telling a long story about my youth and third degree burns.

[5-2] The burns! It stings all over! Luckily, you would only have to worry if you didn't have the ability to totally reverse the damage! A stereotypical green glow emerges from beneath the scorch marks, healing part of the wounds before your onlooker's very eyes. However, it'll take some time to fully cover all of the damage done. You'll be finished next turn.

[4-1] As if Davis and Russano are not amazed enough ((you don't actually know their names)), you begin to recall to mind one of your most convincing fabrications: a story about rescuing a childhood pet from a volcano.
"It all happened back on Sureus, a volcanic desert-world that I was raised on. I was always told to stay away from the lava pits exposed by tears in the planet's crust. My puppy, George, didn't..."

Meanwhile, you covertly signal to Ryan behind your back. He subtly nods and inches down the hallway.

Quote from: Caellath, AKA Russano Neskratt
Dodge towards cover if the man does not listen to reason.

The man does, in fact, listen for a bit. He begins to go on a tangent, however, telling a story to waste your time.
"I don't have time for fairy-tales," you proclaim, tightening your grip on your sword.
"I know you have something of mine. Hand it over."

Quote from: superBlast, AKA Ryan
Use my powers to turn on the swordsman's sword while it's in it's scabbard and make it go berserk if possible. Help up Steven and try to run past the swordsman while he's distracted and go to where ever the exit is.

You attempt to create another diversion on the way out, in order to buy your supposed partner in crime some time. You ask yourself if you really were a criminal in the past... you certainly don't feel like one.
[2] Guessing that the man's sword is an ultrasonic blade of some kind ((you haven't seen it yet)), you try and interfere with its electronics to have it bore its way through the scabbard, but without knowing what it truly is, you can't succeed.

Quote from: Maxinum McDreich, AKA Davis Theul
...reloading his weapon, unstickying the trigger (if needed), and then pointing again, determined to fire again if they try to make a move to run.

[1] Somehow, you fail to notice that Ryan is escaping. Russano, concerned primarily with his warp crystal, assumes that you know what you're doing as an officer. Before you notice his absence again, the lights suddenly come crashing down from the ceiling, and the room turns dark.

"Ibelk fen abl cuaintha!"

Quote from: HEN, AKA Dominic Zoshan
Break through the wall to the other force of entropy. Once there, pull the lights off the ceiling.

[5+2] "Scurry on, mortals! Soon, you will meet the face of chaos!" you shout as you come crashing through the wall. You see three [original race name]oids before you. Down the hall, you see another one fleeing. He is the one whom you feel is a user of entropic magic. These arts were practiced centuries ago by your ancestors. You remember part of your story now, how you were banished with the rest of your plan. The councils of Arcas threw your clan out of the system, creating a lesser race of guardians to inhabit the rest of the planets in the system and keep your bretheren from ever returning. Since then, you vowed revenge.
"EMBRACE DESTINTY!" you scream, gaining +20 fury and charging your entropic powers. You grow stronger every moment!

New Ability (Myslef Form): Bladestorm
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:45:33 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 27, 2013, 06:02:32 pm »

((Double))

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2013, 06:15:28 pm »

Myslef chuckled to himself. The Entropic wielder seems to be trying to flee. He has this urge to stop the being, but not end him. Strange.
Use Bladestorm and throw the blades at the area in front of the Entropic Mage, creating a barrier so that he doesn't flee.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:50:53 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 27, 2013, 06:42:31 pm »

"What the hell!? Why does something bad always happen to me!" Ryan yells out as the lights go out, someone crashes through the wall,  and that person is speaking gibberish. Some sort of fear over takes him (much like the one same one when he first encountered the bug) and runs panicky away to the exit, completely forgetting his partners existence in his fear. Guess his amnesia is still making him forget some things... at least temporarily.

Run to the exit, ignoring anything that has nothing to directly do with me. Once outside, just run in some random direction.

If Myslef succeeds in blocking me, yell out "Oh come on! The exit is right there and I'm gonna die! I don't even know what's happening!" while trying to pull out a sword to use it as a weapon.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 07:57:34 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2013, 06:51:21 pm »

((Whoops, forgot to make it clear: None of you can understand Dominic in this form yet))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2013, 07:03:44 pm »

((Whoops, forgot to make it clear: None of you can understand Dominic in this form yet))

((Oh.... well does he sound like he's talking, but is some other language, nothing like speech at all and just gibberish, or do we not even know he's talking?))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2013, 07:14:03 pm »

"A fairy tale? Oh, no no no, this is my CHILDHOOD! A terribly true tale of magma, maidens, and maniacs! Not to mention mothers, murderers, mice, mooks, and molasses. Now, if you'd just grab a seat and listen, you can have your crystal back at the end of the story..."

As the lights are blown apart, Steven hardly reacts, but he knows an opportunity when he sees one.

"... or I can blow you to smithereens like I just did with those lights. That goes for both you and the cop, so if either one of you guys sees the other one trying something funny, you might wanna stop him before I do. Now then, where did I leave off..."

Continue storytelling/bluffing to buy Ryan some more time. If he makes it outside, then TeleWARp to him and look for somewhere to hide.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2013, 07:28:29 pm »

((Oh.... well does he sound like he's talking, but is some other language, nothing like speech at all and just gibberish, or do we not even know he's talking?))

He is speaking in foreign phrases.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2013, 07:59:31 pm »

He is speaking in foreign phrases.

((Ah... then edited my post a little... well the action is the same though.))

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 75