Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: (ADV) DIG'EM! A dirtbound story.  (Read 12590 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: (ADV) DIG'EM! A dirtbound story.
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 09:32:56 am »

If impossible, hope the television cable is long enough. Reception might be bad underground, but static gives a rather large amount of light.

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2013, 10:10:14 am »

Dig up to create an air and light shaft. See if you don't have any lamps or such.

You MAY be ditzy, but you know that digging up is just a silly notion. Better get back out before trying that.

> see if you can sell that shiny ore you have, and use the proceeds to invest in some lamps and cables to hook them up to your magma generator.

You would need to talk to the Mail-Machine about selling the mineral and then asking what to purchase for it, or if it should just bring home the Peda! You don't have a phone all the way out here, even though you would actually love to have one!

If impossible, hope the television cable is long enough. Reception might be bad underground, but static gives a rather large amount of light.

We need to get a way to get light. Do we have a flashlight or something like that back at the house?

Sadly, mr. TV is a very old box, so even if the cable was long enough, it COULD break when taking it down into the shaft. It frowns with sadness about it's inability to help.

Also you already checked on that. There is only beans here. Nothing but lots and lots of beans.

You decide to dig the light/air shaft anyways, digging down can't be THAT bad!

Ech, all this dirt is getting in the way of your delightful digging!

...Wait, why is the ground giv-

SLUMP!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:21:51 am by Dexexe1234 »

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2013, 10:18:15 am »

Consider using grass and something stick like as a torch, and in the current chamber, dig down at a 30o angle to the right.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2013, 10:32:02 am »

>dust yourself off, check if nothing is broken, You got light now... might aswell start digging another downward slope.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2013, 10:33:43 am »

(PTW)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2013, 10:52:59 am »

Dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dog dig dige dig dig doge dig dig dig dig... Etc etc.
DIG!
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2013, 12:32:37 pm »

>dust yourself off, check if nothing is broken, You got light now... might aswell start digging another downward slope.

Consider using grass and something stick like as a torch, and in the current chamber, dig down at a 30o angle to the right.

Dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dog dig dige dig dig doge dig dig dig dig... Etc etc.
DIG!

You get up and check yourself before you wreck yourself. Nope, nothing is wrong with you right now! Better keep digging then.

Diggi duggi diggi dug!

Ooooh! More minerals! You hastily start excavating them.

Hooh, this is a new one! Maybe it is worth more? You won't really know before the Mail-Machine comes over tomorrow.

Phew! You are starting to get a little tired from all this digging...

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2013, 12:34:16 pm »

>Look behind you! Something's watching!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2013, 12:35:57 pm »

Take stuff back to base and nap.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 12:37:33 pm »

I think that may be more red stuff, in which case mine it.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 12:39:11 pm »

I think that may be more red stuff, in which case mine it.
It wasnt there in the panel before.
So I conclude it must be something living!
And if it lives it might be searching for food.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 12:44:43 pm »

>pat yourself on the back, you're doing great, Open yourself a can of beans. and depending on the time, watch the sunset.
recouperate a bit, if the day ends get some sleep, if theres still time do some more digging after resting. You're doing great girl!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 01:33:27 pm »

>pat yourself on the back, you're doing great, Open yourself a can of beans. and depending on the time, watch the sunset.
recouperate a bit, if the day ends get some sleep, if theres still time do some more digging after resting. You're doing great girl!

Look behind you first.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 05:25:17 pm »

Reveal that I had a Contingency spell which casted a Reactive Image of my corpse should I be in danger. Fortify my lair.

Serious action: Move the minerals to the base and rest until less tiredness is felt.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 05:26:37 pm »

Pffffffft god dammit I spat out my drink.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8