Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61

Author Topic: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...  (Read 85918 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...
« Reply #720 on: March 18, 2013, 04:48:47 pm »

"I wish to remove this god from the area and un-fuse with him.

He plans to kill himself and in the process kill me, or else hold me hostage by threatening to do so.

As for treachery, you tried to kill me when I approached you for an alliance. You dare call me a traitor after that?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 18, 2013, 04:50:37 pm »

'Twas all him stranger! Trying to seperate us, when the Fates have decided else wise! He feels threatened by my reappearance you see!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:54:32 pm by javierpwn »

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 18, 2013, 04:51:50 pm »

Why hello there strangers! Corvus is in no need of assistance, after all I'm just the God he had KILLED; from what seems like what could only have been moments ago. This Corvus is not one to be trusted. I suggest you be more wary of him than I.
This world seems much more different than that of the original world. What has happened during my "Leave of Absence"?
But you seems to be in a hurry to leave, so the best I can say is:Pay him no mind! Leave us to our quarrel!

'Aldemas? I remember you. You were a noble god once, one who cared for his own. then you tried to slay another, and were in turn slain. This is life, and you cannot defeat it. Do not try, or I will be forced to maintain my sphere.'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 18, 2013, 04:52:35 pm »

As for treachery, you tried to kill me when I approached you for an alliance. You dare call me a traitor after that?"

"Considering the times that had happened in.  Wouldn't you feel threatened by a stranger, especially as his worshipers were the most 'hated' in their time?"

Why hello there strangers! Corvus is in no need of assistance, after all I'm just the God he had KILLED; from what seems like what could only have been moments ago. This Corvus is not one to be trusted. I suggest you be more wary of him than I.
This world seems much more different than that of the original world. What has happened during my "Leave of Absence"?
But you seems to be in a hurry to leave, so the best I can say is:Pay him no mind! Leave us to our quarrel!

'Aldemas? I remember you. You were a noble god once, one who cared for his own. then you tried to slay another, and were in turn slain. This is life, and you cannot defeat it. Do not try, or I will be forced to maintain my sphere.'

"I don't think Aldemas was the one that tried this."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 18, 2013, 04:52:52 pm »

Lo had been carefully monitoring a new development amongst the Choir-a new kind of poetry-when she received a call from the Scholar. She sighed. The Choir could watch themselves for a few moments.

She popped to Corvus' location, not bothering with a simulacrum, and looked at the Scholar's new form.

"I do not see what is to worry about, Scholar. It is but another mind attached to your own; get used to it I say,  We certainly did."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 18, 2013, 04:54:50 pm »

"There is a difference between two minds in accord and two minds trying to kill each other.

He wants revenge. I want to continue existing. If you don't want to help, you may leave Lo. I don't wish to demand help from someone who I know dislikes me and frankly won't.

The Fates? More like your unknown benefactor."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 18, 2013, 04:56:14 pm »

"He wants revenge. I want to continue existing. If you don't want to help, you may leave Lo. I don't wish to demand help from someone who I know dislikes me and frankly won't."

"How are you certain that he wants revenge?"
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 18, 2013, 04:57:00 pm »

"You think We were in good terms when Our minds split? Ha! We destroyed a system in our initial quarrels!"

"Aldemas, I think I'll support you in your endeavor...if you promise to aid the others on Despair."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 18, 2013, 04:57:46 pm »

"I don't think Aldemas was the one that tried this."
'Did he not try to kill Corvus, who acted only out of defence? And now he refuses to accept his defeat. Aldemas, what do you answer?'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 18, 2013, 04:58:02 pm »

"I killed him in self defence. You tell me, is a person going to forgive their killer? Barring extreme circumstances, and most certainly not this one!

You do realize he was planning to kill both of us if it meant I died, Lo? I would rather avoid destruction. I plan to leave him to you if you want him, but he is not staying fused to me, nor is he welcome on the moon!"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 18, 2013, 04:59:18 pm »

"Hmm...that is a risk...I am considering. Aldemas, be this true?"
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 18, 2013, 05:00:39 pm »

'Bah, enough bickering. You are 2 seperate beings, and thus you shall remain!!!!'

1 Act: Aid Corvus in seperating the himself from Aldemas, attempting to ensure both survive.

Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 18, 2013, 05:01:25 pm »

"I killed him in self defence. You tell me, is a person going to forgive their killer? Barring extreme circumstances, and most certainly not this one!

"Calm your paranoia, Corvus.  You'd be amazed at how much I have seen this type of forgiveness happen in the afterlife."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 18, 2013, 05:02:14 pm »

"We are gods and we are fickle-minded. Even I would not forgive my killer, admittedly."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 18, 2013, 05:04:13 pm »

Oh I would seek revenge if it wasn't for this blasted bond, my life is as with his; the one and the same. But until that day comes, I can neither kill him without myself dying.

I shall never accept my death, for life is the fruit which is ever blossoming; and death is the force which withers such fruit. My death was in arrogance, and was a desperate attempt to save my people; after absorbing his essence to give them true life.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61