Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61

Author Topic: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...  (Read 86132 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2013, 04:10:57 pm »

Udil got off his knees. He knew what he had to do. If he was to be able to do this, he had to sacrifice something.

"Take my sight. My vengeance shall guide me, through thick and thin. I shall surrender myself to darkness, and let the currents of Fate guide me to my destiny."

Udil was resolute. He did not need to see to know what he was doing. His rage, now slowly turning into unyielding determination, would be enough to sustain him in. Just as his kin was without vision or purpose, blinded by the powers that be and living in sweet ignorance, enslaved by their allure and worldy desires, he would cast those aside.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 04:19:11 pm by Ardas »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2013, 07:31:01 pm »

Neyravah looked upon Udil, whom the god had once imagined as his champion, with sorrow.

First, he appeared to Udil himself.
"Do not bother breaking the Emerald. You will not harm me as you wish to; it is connected to me less than a grandson is connected to his grandfather. In addition, you will anger your fellow dwarves; you cannot afford this."
Neyravah departed before Udil could respond.

That evening, Neyravah worked his way into the minds of every dwarf on the planet. In a dream, he told them the following:
"I am sorry for this jungle. I truly thought I was making your life better. I want to make it up to you. Any of you who wish to make amends with me will be rewarded, but with no further required action on your part."

Any dwarves who forgive Neyravah, if there are any, were changed into

Turn said dwarves into a new race which I will let the dwarves name (ideally the transformed dwarves themselves). The race will have the following characteristics:
-Tough, greenish-brown skin (almost like scales)
-Fingernails hardened into claws
-Increased strength, toughness, and healing rate
-A magic similar to that in Fangslayer, letting them slay the great beasts I made more easily
-Blood with a silverish gleam, which heals wounds of other dwarves
-Wings--only a couple feet long, but with additional magic large enough to let them fly
-A breath weapon, varying on the personality of the former dwarf

The following night, Neyravah returned to the dwarves to see how the blessed dwarves reacted to their new form.

((I'm fully willing to spend a Major Act on this.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2013, 09:53:24 am »

The world was changing. The mortals learned. They worshiped him, because they did not understand him; before the foundation of their cult, he cared not for the opinion of mortals, but now he felt it... Their belief gave him power. He also sensed other beings at work in the land - some weaker than he, some as powerful as he, and some even more strong. However, he was different. He was no God - he had not been born in this side of the creation, and he did not recognize their over god as his own creator - merely a being who rescued him inadvertently when help was needed most. He was different than them in that he was bound to this land; while he could see the spiritual beings and, to a point, interact with them without spending any energy, he walked the earth as a material creature, and he knew that his children had no connection at all to the other side.

He contemplated the mortals for many years. They were... Puny. Weak. Yet he felt something towards them. They worshiped him, made him stronger - it seemed fair that he would do the same towards them. They also vaguely reminded him of his children - simple-minded, yet full of potential. Because of these reasons, he decided to assist them... And through them, strengthen himself.

His first action was to gather as many humans as he could who already worshiped him. He simply called them throughout the land, using his power, and waited for them to come. When enough had gathered to surround him, he gave them a mission - to walk throughout the lands of the south, spreading the word that, three years from now, in the heart of winter, the Wanderer would banish the snows from these lands forever.

And, three years later, on the foretold date, he honored his promise. Gathering a good part of his strength, he swept away the cold with all his might, forcing it to return to the poles, and installed a permanent border around the lands of the southern humans, making sure that winter would never return to these lands. Once that was done, all that was left to do for him was to resume his wandering, watch, and wait.

Spend an act to gather as many of my worshipers as possible, and send them throughout the southern parts of the human continent to spread the story that the Wander will, in three years during the heart of winter, banish the cold from these lands forever.

Three years later, accomplish the prophecy - sweep away the snows and the cold winds, sending them back to the poles, and install a barrier to prevent them returning, creating an eternal summer in the lands of the southern humans and spending one ice act.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2013, 12:53:40 pm »

The Spider let out a long hiss of pleasure. Its hollow voice filled the area once again.

The pact is sealed, the agreement made. All that was falls into ruin, and what will be draws near.

At the last 'word', the tendril snapped forward in an audible crack of air, lashing into Udil's right eye. There was no time to scream - the next moment, it had pulled away, his bloody eyeball in its grasp. Enough vision remained in the other eye to see the first one dissolved into the Spider's vast body, just before the tendril launched again, to rip off the remaining eye. Frost immediately formed where the eyes had been, stemming the blood. They would remain there, harder than ice, spots of cold blue glinting from his skull.

As the dwarf hero dealt with the pain, the Spider got to work. Vision was a satisfying sacrifice, but he would be useless to her purposes with no way to sense the world around him. But that would be just the start...

---

Sabt Golgo forms a pact with Udil, the poor fool.

Mighty Act: Sabt Golgo grants Udil protection from divine eyes and divine attacks. The former does not apply to her, but the latter does. If he does not call for them, no other god or Ancient can sense him from far away. This protection manifests in a living tattoo of white spiders along Udil's arm, occasionally changing locations. The Spider also grants him False-Sight, which allows him to see the souls and sense the minds of people and the world, though lifeless things are only vague outlines to him.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2013, 04:00:23 pm »

The dwarf screamed. The sudden loss and influx of power overwhlemed him, leaving him both injured and empowered. He fell to the ground, without moving and in complete shock.
The words of a god he despised so much were but an afterthought, heard dimly in the background. They did nothing but to fuel the hatred of the dwarf.

While he was engulfed in the darkness the first few moments, he started to see. He did not see any of the world though, but pulse of energy, all around him. he saw sights more beautiful than those that mortals could see. Twisting, whirling, flowing and spinning - divine energy and spirits of places close and far. But it grew dark again, as his senses managed ot gain control of the new ability.

His mission was far from over, but now he had an ally and a way to do his job. and he was at his prize. Neyravah can talk all he wants about his plans, this dwarf wasn't going to back down.
He managed  to pick up his sword, and using his spirit sense, walked back towards the jewel. As he was just before the spider appeared, he raised his arm and the Fang flew down straight onto the magical stone....

Minor act: Udil swings at the emerald in an attempt to destroy it or at least damge it. He tries to obtain a sizeable chunk of it to gather some of Neyravah's essence (in this sense "essence" means the type or flavour of divine power, that is tied to the god, in this case, essence of "Life" element), and to use emerald shard as a syphon for energy later on.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 04:23:03 pm by Ardas »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2013, 04:48:45 pm »

Literally in Blind Rage, Udil took a mighty swing that even the magical powers of the Emerald couldn't stop. Fangslayer connected and a dissonant sound washed over Emeraldhome as a piece of the Emerald broke from the mighty Crystal. And suddenly Atlas, the peaceful Protector of Emeraldhome rose for the first time in a decade and let loose a keening sound that could be heard from miles. With the speed as only a giant can have it he had ascended the mountain in a few heartbeats, stopping in front of the perpetrator and staring down at him.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2013, 04:51:26 pm »

Heat. Light against the dark. Flame. Ever growing wisdom. Fire. Unbound innovation.

The sacred righteousness of flame was known to all of the Blessed People. Fire could heat, fire could warn, fire could craft and fire could divine. All knew that the greatest of flames came from the earth and that the greatest of these flames was the Great Serpent, Az-Sho. By his will he set the Blessed free from the coils of flesh and gave them his divine protection. In return he only asked for the smallest of sacrifices. The serpent was kind.

As expected of the Blessed, they grew in number. Those of the Smoulders and Ash had spread and continued to spread while those of the Sacred Fire itself remained near the Serpent's Throne and in small number. This was what disturbed Aure. One day, the Fireborn would die off and the Blessed would have no understanding of the rights and rituals required of them. Even the Fireborn themselves were aware. Aure's own birth was one of their contingency plans. Surely the Great Serpent would intervene in time...but perhaps not now.

Aure decided then that the secrets of the Fireborn should not die with them and thus began a pilgrimage through all the villages. He would teach and instruct. He would reveal the secrets of the holy sacrifice and enlighten all on the virtue of the flame. When he left, there would be dedicated altars and serpent-speakers (priests) to keep the flame strong in the Blessed.

Aure did not know how the Fireborn would react but he cared little. They were to become relics at this rate, creators or not.

Minor Act: establish a dedicated priesthood amongst the villages who will understand the rites of the Faith and be able to act without an outside authority.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2013, 05:37:01 pm »

Udil, felt as something big was moving and then towering over him. He sensed and saw the giant, energy beaming from him on all sides. The guardina awoke, alas, too late to prevent the sacrilege from ocurring.

He still felt unsure, with his mortal sight gone. His ability to fight, his blanace, so many things potentially disrupted or gone. but he had no fear. He would speak to the giant, or at least make his purpose known. He feared that it would be futiel, but maybe his newly granted ability would allow him to read the mind of the giant and get in touch with him that way.
One thing that became apparent ot Udil was that the giant, while sharing the power of the emerald, somehow felt different. He was a powerful being, a mighty avatar of Life, but he did not carry areound the divine presence of Neyravah, neither his power felt connected to that god. There was a chance for reasoning there, he had to use it.

Udil felt unsure of his power. He strained his mind as his "sight" got closer to the signature of the giant. He did tighten the grip on his sword and steadied himself. He would his spirit guide him if his attempt at communication would be unusccesful.

Udil tries to communicate with Atlas through the mind - to tell him that this is only about Neyravah and that Udil wants nothing from the rest of the Emeraldhome. If Atlas resists however, Udil shall slay him and take his essence and blood.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2013, 06:24:19 pm »

Mutare was quite surprised. A game piece had disappeared from his board completely. Deciding to investigate such an odd occurrence, Mutare went to the place where Udil was before vanishing. After strolling around a little, he heard a scream emanating from the Emeraldhome. Teleporting there, Mutare witnessed a Giant staring intently on the Emerald, which was missing a piece.

I must ask, what is the reason for the damaging of the Emerald? For that matter, who has great enough power to damage an artifact crafted by one of my children? I have seen no bad blood between them as of yet.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:52:21 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 09:59:30 am »

[?] The Giant is silent for one more moment, before breaking into a full charge. Yes The Mental Coomunication worked but different than Udil would ever expect. In a moment the two were upon each other.

The Charge of the lumbering giant can easily be evaded by somebody the size of Udil. Sliding between the legs of the Giant he gives a quick swing to the right foot of Atlas, making him stumble and fall. Before the Giant can rise again Udil strikes the giant into the back. Atlas, howling in pain manages to get up and kick the dwarf in the process, sending him sprawling. In full rage he kicks the dwarf again, this time with intent and full power.  Sputtering blood, Udil strikes the emerald and falls to the ground. Atlas in his endless pain and rage shuffles towards the dwarf. Somehow, impossibly, Udil manages to rise once more. His unending thirst for vengeance giving him the power to charge once more at the giant, using his sword as a grappling hook, he rams it into the leg of the giant an starts climbing upwards. Atlas screaming in pain and agony flails arouns but it is in vain, the dwarf despite his painful injuries manages to get on the giants shoulders and with a mighty swing caves in the head of Atlas, the First of the Life Giants, keening in agony, the giant topples over. burrowing the emerald below him and crushing it with his body.

New power flows through the broken dwarf, the essence of the life giant flooding into him, healing him, giving the dwarf new power. as if unscathed Udil stands victorious over the broken emerald and the corpse of its Guardian, what he did  witnessed by all the Dwarves of Emeraldhome. Most are in shock but many kneel down to this mighty dwarf in reverence. Other dwarves however, especially the Elder Council cries out in despair and anger asking for the death of this Godslayer.

Udil defeats Atlas the Life Giant and soaks up his essence. The Corpse of the Giant falls over the Emerald and crushes it.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 12:41:16 pm »

Udil ignored yet another divine voice, using his new gift to obscure himself from divine vision. He did however pick up the shard that he managed ot chop out and tied it to his belt. He also took care in collecting some of giant's blood. While he consumed the enrgy of the giant, he needed the essence. and essence of a titan was just as useful as essenc of a god, now in his posession too via the crystal shard.

It took him a whgile to get off the mountin back to the dwarven settlement, his physical sight being absent. He was met with both cheers and booing, as his kin were split about the act commited.
Udil walked through the settlement and stopped in the middle, to face the elders. While his sockets were empty, he did nonethless faced the Elders, "staring" at them intently.
He read their minds, full of fear, terror and outarage at his act. But he knew none of them would act against him.

"Ye, who claim to be the elders of our people, what have you done to further our race? What did you do, but chained yourselves to this place, to the deity that has sent terrible drakes and tore at us in its foolish naivety? Gaze upon my work and despair, for you know that the hour of vengenace is coming."

He then raised his sword in one hand and the emerald shard in the other.

"Those who wish to survive as free and as mighty, those who wish to liberate themsleves from the tyrany of gods, follow me. Those who desire to rot here and be further damaged and changed, stay. But know, you will be dwarves no more!"

He then started marching out, taking those who would follow with him. He rembembered the call of Az-Sho and decided ot venture to the fiery mountain where the fiery god resided. He might be able to help him, or be a tool for Udil. but he knew one thing - he would not relent until he would see all dwarves united and freed.

The journey was long, and Udil's "tribe" was unsure where their leader was taking them. but udil, guided by his supernatural vision and remembering the call of Az-sho, followed the path clearly. He was intigued by the interest of another patron, but also knew that he could exploit his new power to take advantage of him. Yet, his dwarves did not know that, wandering through the land towards a smoky mountain.

Take my dwarves, abandon the rest if it ignores me. Journey to Az-sho's mountain. try to find out what happened to other dwarves that az-Sho mentioned and find the other "fated one."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:37:50 pm by Ardas »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2013, 02:04:29 pm »

((By the way, has my action happened yet?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 09:36:47 am »

Vanida was created by the beliefs of dwarves but they didn't need her help that much. Female dwarves, due to solitary traditions of the race, remained relatively free and independent even while living in large settlements.  But humans were another story. The goddess was shocked with tradition to trade daughters for cattle. With tradition to use wifes of defeated enemies to fulfill the most carnal desires. An what infuriated the goddess most is a severe punishment for "adultery". Even animals never hurt a female if she chose a better mate

In a form of red, blurred cloud of anger Vanida moved to the lands of southern humans to help the ones that needed her help most...
She found all females that were abused recently. Some were raped, some were punished for choosing a mate herself, some sold into slavery. Every such women got a same dream. Goddes visited them in her normal appearance and said "Fear not my daughter. As you shall be protected by me, Vanida goddess of freedom and pleasure. When you'll wake up, you'll have have skills of the best warriors. You'll have reflexes of the cat to compensate lack of the innate strength. You'll have a gift to predict enemy movements. Your body will be healed faster by me. Never will you get pregnant against your will. Holly passion should serve for happiness not for procreation

But with power comes responsibility. Worship me. Spread my word.  Punish your abusers. Go defend the ones who got no gift like yours. Help your sisters with the same gift. Spread passion. Be free and  desire anyone you like no matter his race, status or gender. But never dare to force anyone. I bring freedom not slavery"

But the sad truth was that the goddess never did what she promised. Suddenly she sensed another, unknown and new form of lust coming from an ocean. Young, emotional and curios being couldn't do anything but investigate it immediately....

What happened next is hard to explain. maybe this madness was caused by inexperience of the goddess who couldn't control her own domain. Maybe she somehow fell in love to Mutare, the creator and chose Squiddles because they resemble him so closely. No one can tell even Vanida. Goddess doesn't remember what happened then, she knows only that she gifted pleasure to that strange creatures and received  same pleasure from them... Over  and over again. Human and monsters, something that could terrify any mortal, but not the Goddess who succumbed to her desires. Probably Squiddles would be disgusted by such a contact but no mortal could resist the virgin Goddess of Lust....

When Vanida regained her senses she knew only that her power of the first act is gone, that she is on the tip of the highest coral tower, that she is carrying a baby and will give a birth very soon... Give birth to some new and powerful creature.

Mighty act:
Give a birth to a divine squiddle\human hybrid after months of divine inspired orgies inside the highest coral tower
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 09:51:55 am »

((....I'm going to go hope that we can override her powers on other mortals.))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 04:49:48 pm »

Turn 4

((OOC: UkrainianRanger i figure since having babees is free, you use your act to create your Amazons))

(notice that this Turn will be far shorter in the time continuum. due to some acts and Udil Travels)

And so the Emerald had been destroyed. With it it's powers gone, the Dwarves of Emeraldhome had left and the City itself was consumed by the Jungle. However without the magical powers of the Emerald the Jungles could not be protected from the Children of Az-Sho. The few Dwarves remaining soon were consumed by the Clawdrakes, most of them anyway too old to survive the Jungles.

Meanwhile Udil Giantslayer had taken control over the Dwarves of Emeraldhome. Nearly eight thousand dwarves. With them the few writings so far created by their people. Following their chosen leader they would soon arrive in Az-Sho's Domain, were they would be welcomed by the Cult of Az-Sho.

Neyravah meanwhile tried to earn the forgiveness of the Dwarves and asked them for forgiveness. Very few indeed did forgive her, most of who did however where now living among hte Fisherdwarves. 300 in all they suddenly turned from one moment to the next and grew. Their relatives watching in fear and shock as their beloved ones turned into the scaly beasts that had hunted them. Most of these new creatures fled into the jungles, shunned by their families and fearing what they might do to them. A name indeed was chosen for those poor dwarves: Soultaken. Dwarves whose soul had been stolen away by Neyravah and thus turned into scaled monstrosities. Hidden away in teh deepest parts of the Jungles they lived solitary lives, hunting packs of clawdrakes and even the occasional fangdrake to sustain themselves.

The Children of the Fiery-Snake were meanwhile preparing to fulfill the Duty given to them by their Fiery Lord. Scouts were sent through the tunnels and soon returned reporting of two other continents settled. The way was long and perilous and the granaries were already strained through the arrival of the new dwarves under Udil. Efforts were undertaken to increase the Savannah and push back the Jungles. With weapons of Iron the Ashborn and Smoulderborn began to cut down the vast Jungles and hunt down the Drakes, slowly but surely it was pushed back, the Dangerous Drakes turned into proviant and the Wood used as fuel for the forges.
The Cult was looking into a Future of Prosperity.

Meanwhile in the Cold North the Clan of the Lupinven followed the instructions of this strange being and they changed. Being able to talk to the Frost-Wolves, Immunity to the Frost-Wolf-Essence and the ability to turn into a Wolve themselve allowed the Clan to prosper. Soon they began to worship the man who had given them these powers. The problem however was nobody had seen him. discussions arose and were soon settled. This Divine Being had to be a God of Winter and Wolves! And so the Cult of the Father of Wolves was founded. Frost Wolves, formerly feared were now treated as divine messengers. And soon the Cult spread among the rest of the Clans. Members of Lupinven were sent to the other Clans to act as Shamans. The secret of their power however was kept secret. However without the constant harrying of the Frost-Wolves, the Clans began to prosper.

Meanwhile the Humans of the South, grew vast in numbers. Living in the Land of Eternal Summer, they spread far and wide and with it came the first border disputes. Clans were bordering and bumping each other at every chance and soon the first raids were started. As time progressed simple raids for food turned into full-scale slave raids and it wasn't long before Thaneos and his son soon came upon the first human sacrifice. The Cult of the Wanderer was now a rooted belief in all of the Southern Humans. The Wanderers had become Holy Messengers and each had always a few apprentices with him. They were not only Priests but Gatherers of Knowledge, Storytellers and Doctors. Their travels allowed them to exchange knowledge between clans who were spread out far. And they brought new Knowledge to all of the Clans: of a certain stone that when heated could be molded and turned into tools and weapons of War. And so the Nightly Raids turned more and more viscious and finally the spilled blood caused a new deity to enter existence.

But the Slavery and Bloodshed leads to another New Faith. Started from a red haired female Slave, they started to worship Vanida the Goddess of Lust. This First Slave called herself the Daughter of the Red Woman and High Priestress of the new Faith. She soon began gathering more and more Women among her, training them in the Arts of Sex and Warfare. Feared by many of the Clan Chieftains they were hired as Mercenaries and paid in Bronze. The Bronze was forged into weapons and armors. Travelling through all of the Lands of Eversummer, soon the Cult grew to 500 Women.
Though Vanida made never good upon her promise she was still worshipped by these few women.

In the following years Eversummer grew more and more violent as the Clans found themselves locked in perpetual warfare over dominance. And one Day when Thaneos and his Son came upon the remains of a battlefield, strewn with the bloodied corpses of warriors, Thaneos felt something he hadn't felt in years. Pain. Incredible Pan he began to glow with a white light and he knew that he was birthing another son. As the Creature broke forth, something was wrong. He was not like his brothers. Skin a hue of red, his eyes blazing with intense rage, the first Giant of War had been born.

Meanwhile in the towers of the Squiddles a scream could be heard. And the Squiddles covered. They knew who was on top of that tower, and they hid in teh lowest part of the tower afraid of what happened on the top. The screams went on for hours and finally they stopped only to be replaced by the inhuman birthing cry of...something. Bearing humanoid form but its mouth covered in tentacles, with webbed feet and clawed hands, a greenish shade of skin, it didn't resemble one at all. The first of the Seaspawn.

Speaking of Tentacled Monstrosities, Mutare still in his Avatar Form began to play his mischievous games with the humans, creating a frenzy of board games played by all races. However those who won agains thim turned mostly mad at the sheer view of the Overgod in his pure form. Others turned mad by the answers they gleaned from their questions. The few who retained their sanity became hermits living alone in the wilderness, knowing more than any mortal being should know.

While one God is born another slowly begins to fade. Without belief a Younger God fades from existence, a very uncomfortable sensation which Corvus the God of Knowledge now begins to experience. He has time for another 2 rounds till he entirely fades from existence.

Aldemas God of Shadows enters the Universe

The First of the Seaspawn is born

The first Giant of War is born

The Cult of the Red Sisterhood is created
The Cult of the White Father is created

Udil Giantslayer kill Atlas the First of the Life Giants. Killing him grants the dwarf 2 Naturebound Minor Acts and a 2 Minor Acts.
The Splitter of the Emerald will grant him a longer life increasing his lifespan far beyond anything normal for a dwarf.
The Dwarves of Emeraldhome follow him into the lands of Az-Sho.

Neyravah creates the Soultaken. Dwarves turned into small intelligent dragons.
Neyravah is nor universally hated by all of Dwarvenkind. Here name is equal to Misfortune and Death.

The Children of Az-Sho go through a massive expansion to prepare for the spreading of the Fiery Snakes Faith. Vast Swathes of the Jungle are cut down and turned into pasture land. The Clawdrakes are hunted down and driven deeper into the Jungles.

Eversummer discovers Bronze Working
Eversummer discovers Slavery
Eversummer now entirely believes in the Cult of the Wanderer
Eversummer sinks into perpetual warfare

The Cult of the Wanderer is slowly developing a religious structure

The Men of the North embrace the Cult of the White Father
The Skrettir are created. Human Shapeshifters and Shamans of the Cult

The Emberguard creates the Serpentspeakers, Smoulderborn who fulfill minor priestly and administrative duties within the Cult.

Spoiler:  Entities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Bestiary (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:02:42 pm by Ghazkull »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61