Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 61

Author Topic: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...  (Read 85867 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...
« Reply #390 on: March 04, 2013, 08:25:29 am »

"I have no power as of yet. I require power from my worshippeds.

You'd be better off teleporting the giants there and teleport yourself up.

I will lift the barrier on gods entering and interfering with the Corvid Moon to allow you to enter. For now, stay hidden."

SunRaTheThird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2013, 08:45:48 am »

Qebeh broke through the rift in space, time and dimensions. What he saw was a checkpoint of sort armed with mighty weapons, He tried to speak to the one guarding the rift

Guardian of the rift may i pass?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:40:16 am by SunRaTheThird »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2013, 08:48:06 am »

Swear and oath to aid me and use your powers to repair this rift, and I shall let you pass, Sabt Golgo said after a while.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't make me sting your ass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2013, 08:54:35 am »

"Fine, I will help you close this rift, but first I have buisness to take care of for which I need all the energy I can muster. Right now, I can spare none to heal the rift."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2013, 08:56:45 am »

That is not acceptable. Do it at once or you shall not be granted passage.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2013, 09:25:58 am »

"OK." So with that Aur-Sha squeezed her eyes as tight as she could, and a small flash of light ensued, catching all the nearby giants in its light. Then it ended, and those giants finding themselves on a stange moon
Some Giants to Covid Moon (1 Minor act)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 07:17:30 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2013, 09:29:11 am »

Nelkathar, I heard no explosions but I have felt massive ripples pass through the waters.  This does not bode well for the planet's health I fear.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:46:18 am by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 04, 2013, 10:40:04 am »

"I asked you to wait, Aur-Sha. The moon is barred to all gods and godlike beings save me."

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 04, 2013, 11:44:13 am »

"How could I mend a rift in the fabric of space? I am a being of energy and matter, I have no control over the abscence of it or a rip in the abscence of it!"/lie]

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 04, 2013, 11:56:57 am »

The Spider's message contained a clear edge now.

You are forcing my hand. Either you will repair the rift, or the essence of your form I will feast upon will. Choose quickly, quickly.

If he does not use atleast one MA to repair the rift immediately, Sabt Golgo opens fire with all guns (Sychasis and the Voidguard batteries). If he seems to survive that, she goes in with the poison.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 04, 2013, 12:21:15 pm »

Vasvaldi had decided to prowl around the Rift. There was always the possibility that others wouldnt be as friendly as he. And if they werent friendly...well who would miss them? He found himself getting more than a little hungry here.

He witnessed as new beings of great power tried to sidle their way through the Rift. He watched as the Spider noticed and accosted them. He also watched as they tried to negotiate their way into this Place.

Stand by, and assist Sabt Golgo, should it come to open conflict.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 04, 2013, 12:37:21 pm »

Kar'lan arrived through the rift, sensing the sheer amount of death that was plaguing this universe.  When he looked upon the planet, he was amazed by the sheer amount of souls that resided there.  He felt the auras of a multitude of deities that had remained in this universe.  He looked upon the gods arrayed around him and spoke, "I only want to know one thing.  How did you people manage to get that planet flooded with so many souls and deity death-auras?  Or do I not want to know what you have been doing?"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 04, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »

"Fine, fine. I'll try and repair the Rift if it pleases you that much."
(Editted my original post to reflect changes in my actions.)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 01:52:44 pm by Polypian »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 04, 2013, 02:39:21 pm »

Udil still remembered about his another patron. Aodun. He wondered what happened to him before, but his burning mind now knew that he was imprisoned. The Overgod's ways were mysterious, but to imprison Avatar of Order while the Planet was in peril?

Udil still had the feather with him. Now in his divine fire, it shined with a power that was beyond his own.

"Aodun, O fiery Avatar of Order, I call to you. I am Udil ascended, your Jailor. Its a dark irony of fate that I hold you in prison, for the help you sought to grant me. Let us speak of your sins and allow me to judge your case."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:45:56 pm by Ardas »

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 04, 2013, 03:09:10 pm »

"I see that Thou hast ascended, Father of Dwarves. Though My aid was denied to Thou in that most dire of moments, by the one Thou callest a benefactor, no less, it remains a small blessing that the Serpent layeth undone. Thy treacherous patron, whom Thou may know as Taerai, a weak entity that lashes at all and everything in fear, hath cowardly imprisioned Me when Thou needed me the most and ultimately caused the Giant's death, whose artifacts Thou now wieldest. My sole sin was that of not lowering Myself to a fickle child, that of not abandoning Thou and Thy people to die at the Serpent's jaws"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:11:20 pm by Azthor »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 61