Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarven omninet  (Read 2411 times)

ChuckWeiss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven omninet
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 10:46:03 pm »

Brilliant. Positively brilliant. And I see from the stones laying about that you didn't need to rely on any specific geographical features; in other words, this works anywhere. Which is huge. And you don't need to make massive drains or sinks or anything; I can already conceive of a way of completely insulating the cage area for draining, which would allow for retrieval without disturbing the flow of the outside water at all. Which is also huge! Making the ocean your fish tank, without tanking your FPS.

Two final questions: Are there any water dwelling creatures that aren't afraid of war animals, so will sea serpents avoid this (I assume zombies/thralls/husks will)? And can it be done with non war-trained animals; for instance, can I stick a turkey in the window?
When he dies for the Mountain, the Mountain will weep not tears, but Blood for the Blood God!

Lav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2013, 01:22:45 pm »

If you stick a turkey, it will run away first. :-)
Seems to be the way with things on this forum; if an invention doesn't involve death by magma then you know someone's going to go out of their way to make sure it does involve death by magma... then it gets acknowledged as being a great invention.

ChuckWeiss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 12:27:10 am »

If you stick a turkey, it will run away first. :-)

What if I lock it in? I realize I could try myself, but I'm stuck on a netbook for the moment.
When he dies for the Mountain, the Mountain will weep not tears, but Blood for the Blood God!
Pages: 1 [2]