Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 415949 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4905 on: March 18, 2013, 06:49:06 pm »

A void of eternal quizzes and paperwork.
It's supposed to be a reward for my worshippers, Crow.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: March 18, 2013, 06:50:21 pm »

Fine, a void of eternal BURNING quizzes and paperwork.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: March 18, 2013, 06:51:27 pm »

... My worshipers are not dwarves.

EDIT: and even if they were, it would probably involve booze somehow.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4908 on: March 18, 2013, 06:51:43 pm »

...or just judge them and send them to the Afterlife that Kar'lan has prepared.  Save an act.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: March 18, 2013, 06:52:08 pm »

Eternal vanishing quizzes and paperwork?

Or exploding ones? Prinnies? Dammit?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: March 18, 2013, 06:52:26 pm »

Meh, I'll just go with the 'eternal reincarnation until your spirit becomes improved enough to join the Grand Choir." Which basically means being able to cruise through the various afterlives.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: March 18, 2013, 06:54:15 pm »

There's only two afterlives. Udil-Volondor's and Kar'Lan's. And only one of them is accessible to people who don't worship the owner.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: March 18, 2013, 07:00:29 pm »

Looks like the guardians are going to pot already
I seem to be the only one approaching this from a logical perspective, and yet I am considered the 'antagonist' in the pantheon.  Makes you think.
Yeah, and then you remember how screwed-up this world is.

Yep, looks like we're all going to war with Udil if this doesn't get resolved peacefully.
This is Udil we're talking about...

Part of me wants Corvus and Aldemas to be separated for their (mostly Corvus's) own good, and part of me wants to watch and maybe have it inspire some messed-up character...

Out of curiosity, how many younger gods are there on the waitlist?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: March 18, 2013, 07:02:31 pm »

There's only two afterlives. Udil-Volondor's and Kar'Lan's. And only one of them is accessible to people who don't worship the owner.

Eh...storage in the Tutelaspera's Infinity Engine then.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: March 18, 2013, 07:06:58 pm »

I'm going to make a new species anyway.

I might as well kill two birds with one stone.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: March 18, 2013, 07:07:38 pm »

Hey UR, I didn't realize Vanida could breathe underwater.  Besides the ocean is going to be mine in a few turns anyway so you might not want to waste your breath (haha get it?)

Edit:  I mean yeah you bred with the squiddles before but wasn't that at the top of the squiddle tower, above the surface?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:10:02 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: March 18, 2013, 07:11:35 pm »

you ARE aware that she is a Goddess? also nobody has claims on anything...you are gods its right through power...

EDIT: Also for all Gods, Souls simply vanish if they are not claimed by anyone, the go poof. Up to now i assumed that all still existing souls wandered directly into Kar'lans Afterlife and there they will stay until Gods create afterlifes for their own in which case they will go to the afterlife of their chosen god. On the matter of those already claimed by Kar'lan: it is his decision what to do with those...if he releases them into nothingness they will just fade back to essence...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:15:30 pm by Ghazkull »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: March 18, 2013, 07:13:31 pm »

Yeah, but before with Aldemas he was going underwater to flee the gods so I figured only certain ones could go underwater?  Anyway obviously not, so my bad.  (I mainly brought it up for the pun anyway)

As far as the claims, I was just letting her know I plan on eating everything underwater anyway, so she might not want to bother.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4918 on: March 18, 2013, 07:19:21 pm »

EDIT: Also for all Gods, Souls simply vanish if they are not claimed by anyone, the go poof. Up to now i assumed that all still existing souls wandered directly into Kar'lans Afterlife and there they will stay until Gods create afterlifes for their own in which case they will go to the afterlife of their chosen god. On the matter of those already claimed by Kar'lan: it is his decision what to do with those...if he releases them into nothingness they will just fade back to essence...

Those claimed by me are subject to being judged in the same way, but they are able to deviate from the commands by 1, once.  I thought that the unclaimed souls would just wander the planet, and I brought them to the judgement hall where they are judged.  The ones claimed by other gods float around them, waiting to be judged, being sustained by the afterlife until they are judged.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: March 18, 2013, 07:21:19 pm »

Those claimed by me are subject to being judged in the same way, but they are able to deviate from the commands by 1, once.  I thought that the unclaimed souls would just wander the planet, and I brought them to the judgement hall where they are judged.  The ones claimed by other gods float around them, waiting to be judged, being sustained by the afterlife until they are judged.
Seeing how GM's word is the law and now that there is more than 1 afterlife, none of your stuff is valid anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 379