Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 416112 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4770 on: March 14, 2013, 08:47:58 pm »

He broke the world hammer to get an act, he didn't use an act to break the world hammer.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: March 14, 2013, 08:50:27 pm »

Curse my misreading, sorry Ardas
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: March 14, 2013, 09:16:11 pm »

...and let out a great shreik of fury, one that could be heard all the way on despair...
My brain. SPACE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.
Also, I before e, except after c.

Game is starting to turn into some sci-fi setting.... Can't say I like it much
Nor do I. Although I did mention this earlier...

Still, most of Lo's/Sabt Golgo's machinery is magitech (divinotech?) so it isn't completely sci-fi.
Splitting hairs.

Heh. Aur-Sha has inherited the family temper, it would seem.
Duh.

Though I'd like to note that Udil himself is basically dead, and another god inhabits his body.
Actually, both are in his body. If it's a body.

I got bored and decided to write something up. I'm dead,, and someone is trying to revive me.
I only thought it was appropriate for the situation. >;P
It was meant to go OOC.
I just wanted to write something...interesting.
I've been meaning to do this for a while, but it hasn't been the right time.
I've got an idea, bug it hasn't happened yet...Udil's newest attempt to get control over the whole world comes close, though.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: March 14, 2013, 10:03:30 pm »

...and let out a great shreik of fury, one that could be heard all the way on despair...
If we start to obey the laws of the universe, this will become a Sci-Fi game, these are gods and divine being we're talking about, also the mistake is a typo, fixing it now
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: March 14, 2013, 10:11:19 pm »

Then again...all you gods could be Precursors. Except for the ancients. I have no idea how to explain them.

I was totally not thinking of Stargate when I typed that...but it fits.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:13:41 pm by Vgray »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: March 14, 2013, 10:30:37 pm »

If we start to obey the laws of the universe, this will become a Sci-Fi game, these are gods and divine being we're talking about
"Will become"?
Also, fantasy can follow the laws of physics.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: March 14, 2013, 10:39:15 pm »

Will become is legitimate english, don't try to tell me otherwise, and anyway, how does making a galxy or planet out of nothing follow any scientific law, oh and thats how you speel science, look it up
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: March 15, 2013, 01:04:47 pm »

So we all just waiting for an update now?
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: March 15, 2013, 01:27:20 pm »

Looks like
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: March 15, 2013, 03:18:01 pm »

Well looks like I may not be making a best dwarf friend like I wanted.  That still leaves plenty of other possibilities, I just thought it would be fun to work with an ascendant.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: March 15, 2013, 04:09:52 pm »

Will become is legitimate english, don't try to tell me otherwise,
Proper English, aye.
Correct statement, nay.
The future tense is the issue.

and anyway, how does making a galxy or planet out of nothing follow any scientific law,
Never claimed everything followed the laws of physics, but it's not made out of nothing; Major Acts clearly contain a large quantity of energy. Regardless, once formed, such things should follow the laws of physics until modified by a god.

oh and thats how you speel science, look it up
...Huh?

So we all just waiting for an update now?
Ideally one where Procella comes in...but aye.
Sig

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: March 15, 2013, 04:22:12 pm »

GWG, I hate to rain on your parade (not really), but your comments are pointless as you are commenting on people and stuff that really does not concern you - you aren't in the game anymore. Moreso, most of your replies are utter nonsense that simply is a waste of space in the OOC.

I don't know about others, but I'm sick of wading through this place to see your enormous replies to every singe person like you matter in the game -you are out and thats that. Wait for your turn but stop spamming. You can't be in the game by proxy, no one cares about your narration.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: March 15, 2013, 04:23:48 pm »

GWG, I hate to rain on your parade (not really), but your comments are pointless as you are commenting on people and stuff that really does not concern you - you aren't in the game anymore. Moreso, most of your replies are utter nonsense that simply is a waste of space in the OOC.

I don't know about others, but I'm sick of wading through this place to see your enormous replies to every singe person like you matter in the game -you are out and thats that. Wait for your turn but stop spamming. You can't be in the game by proxy, no one cares about your narration.
GWG: Professional Shoutcaster!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: March 15, 2013, 04:31:51 pm »

1. I will eventually be in the game.
2. Many of my points are relevant despite my absence.
3. My last "enormous" reply was waaay back on page 308; all more recent ones have quoted only a few people and have fit on one screen of my tablet. One reply that size every dozen pages is so bad?
Sig

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: March 15, 2013, 04:33:45 pm »

1. I will eventually be in the game.
2. Many of my points are relevant despite my absence.
3. My last "enormous" reply was waaay back on page 308; all more recent ones have quoted only a few people and have fit on one screen of my tablet. One reply that size every dozen pages is so bad?

I'm afraid all of that is invalidated by GM's reluctance to let you back in and the fact that you are being irrelevant all the time. Future tense is being used incorrectly here - your relevance will matter only when you are back in, not before. That is, if you are ever back in.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:37:18 pm by Ardas »
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 379