Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 416180 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4455 on: March 10, 2013, 09:50:08 pm »

So besides ascendants, who isn't in some way involved in the upcoming god brawl?
Vanida (mostly), who is instead making her enslaved children and the last of Thaneos' kin fight to the death for her amusement.
She loves mortals so much.
Technically they're Az-Sho's children as well, which Aur-Sha may be a tad mad about.
Of course, this is referring to the family that when attacked, sunk a continent.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: March 10, 2013, 09:57:27 pm »

So besides ascendants, who isn't in some way involved in the upcoming god brawl?
Vanida (mostly), who is instead making her enslaved children and the last of Thaneos' kin fight to the death for her amusement.
Technically they're Az-Sho's children as well, which Aur-Sha may be a tad mad about.
So? Vandia's an evil stepmother?
And she's claimed to love all mortals...

Of course, this is referring to the family that when attacked, sunk a continent.
Papa Bear Snake don't like it when Baby Bear is threatened...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: March 10, 2013, 10:05:35 pm »

Things change.

Vanida always liked three original races more... And all deeds of divine touched mortals made her think that they are not better than gods
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: March 10, 2013, 10:22:29 pm »

I'll be posting my application after everything trying to kill us all is good and dead.

Also, Xant, if it came to it, with Aur-Sha right in front of you;

would you eat her?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: March 11, 2013, 12:02:38 am »

I'll be posting my application after everything trying to kill us all is good and dead.

Also, Xant, if it came to it, with Aur-Sha right in front of you;

would you eat her?
In meatspace? No, as it's not physically possible for me. As Un'girlan? I would certainly try. No matter how much I talk about Az-Sho, I'd stay in character, although I've thought up backstory between the Serpents and Un'girlan.
Sig! Onol

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: March 11, 2013, 01:06:01 am »

Bit more than a tad, also, on the subject of Un'Garlin vs Aur-Sha, unlike the gods Aur-Sha can actually hurt im, being an ancient not a god, but she wouldn't get the bonus so I plan on avoiding that

Also I feel that this coming battle will be either Audons death, or greatest triumph, lets face it if he wins he's invincible

And on a side note YAY! I'm being talked about
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: March 11, 2013, 01:08:33 am »

Bit more than a tad, also, on the subject of Un'Garlin vs Aur-Sha, unlike the gods Aur-Sha can actually hurt im, being an ancient not a god, but she wouldn't get the bonus so I plan on avoiding that

Also I feel that this coming battle will be either Audons death, or greatest triumph, lets face it if he wins he's invincible

And on a side note YAY! I'm being talked about
Yeah, the ancient thing was the inspiration for what backstory I have. Just remember, guys, if Aodun turns out to be too much for you, I'm happy to be a last resort.
Sig! Onol

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: March 11, 2013, 12:20:12 pm »

Any acts we gain if we win should probably go into fixing the rift.
And Micelus, I'm pretty sure absorbing acts is a given. If not, this is my plan also.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: March 11, 2013, 02:17:52 pm »

Vasvaldi/Terenos might want to change his actions to flee towards the voidguard/synchasis considering that's where everybody is at.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: March 11, 2013, 02:19:30 pm »

Any acts we gain if we win should probably go into fixing the rift.

The rift is a fun and infinitive source of power. Just make it smaller, build a few prisoner layers around it, prevent it from growing and call it a day.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: March 11, 2013, 02:38:02 pm »

Yeah...... but no. Any acts i get are fixing it. You're the only one using it for power, and no one really knows that you exist
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: March 11, 2013, 04:26:16 pm »

Nor does anyone realize it's a power source.

And it's a bit like sticking half a boiler into Hell and using it as a generator.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: March 11, 2013, 04:28:12 pm »

It's only worth it if you want to fight Void-Beasts who are invincible against the toys of gods.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: March 11, 2013, 04:46:42 pm »

One last mod-related question that has to do with the RP: So, you guys ok with me using Az-Sho, Vanida and Neyravah, and any related creations?

Also, that would be assuming anyone except Corvus (obviously, unless Fatianna hides it from him), or Magnus knows it exists. I don't think he'd risk losing a bargaining tool/powerful magic source trying to kill void beasts.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: March 11, 2013, 04:50:08 pm »

One last mod-related question that has to do with the RP: So, you guys ok with me using Az-Sho, Vanida and Neyravah, and any related creations?
Nelkathar would make quite a nice megabeast. Although then you'd need to chuck in a bit on Feros, but no objections there ;)

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 379