Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114342 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1290 on: March 09, 2014, 12:54:23 pm »

I say we travel back to the city and head for home.

We can survey the city later for development's. Oh an maybe cause a bar fight like the start of this game :)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: March 09, 2014, 02:00:16 pm »

Yeah, head home. Hopefully those tunnels are finished by now.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: March 09, 2014, 05:13:26 pm »

Where did that dragon get off to?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: March 09, 2014, 05:28:45 pm »

One more thing GM can our characters color forever Bolded?

Simply to distinguish who's talking.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: March 10, 2014, 06:05:46 pm »

I never think we did ask Put if our city-saving shenanigans gave him any worshippers.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: March 10, 2014, 06:20:57 pm »

I never think we did ask Put if our city-saving shenanigans gave him any worshippers.

No, it was all covert like stuff and we don't want that kind of attention. Most of our followers are homeless/poor if iremember correctly. But now we have a tribe of goblins, human, 7 hard working dwarves, and a priestess who...preaches?

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We made a big speech to the survivors about how it was our god's power that saved them.

You fight off the feeling of nausea long enough to make a speech.
Behold the power of putribillius, here to protect you all from the evils of this world. But he stands alone, and he would you continue to aid ungrateful fools? Be enlightened, keep yourself safe! My people are spread throughout, search and you shall find the way!
You remove your self from the people holding you up, run into an alleyway and poof out using your gas form. It'll leave some impression, you'd bet.

+1, guess it could be more informative than asking the priestess.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We made a big speech to the survivors about how it was our god's power that saved them.

You fight off the feeling of nausea long enough to make a speech.
Behold the power of putribillius, here to protect you all from the evils of this world. But he stands alone, and he would you continue to aid ungrateful fools? Be enlightened, keep yourself safe! My people are spread throughout, search and you shall find the way!
You remove your self from the people holding you up, run into an alleyway and poof out using your gas form. It'll leave some impression, you'd bet.

+1, guess it could be more informative than asking the priestess.

ahhh

yes +1 to asking Put about what's going on with our followers and how we should proceed to spread his word.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: March 13, 2014, 03:41:41 pm »

You decide to ask for Put's input while you ride back to your city. You can do it in one sitting, as you don't have to wait on some weak mortal's stamina problems. The journey won't take much longer then a day or two.
I figure you's got it well in hand for gittin' more followers, yous is creative. Mort 'ad a big rise in follower's though, as de angels o' death made a prettier show.
Well, that figures, don't it? Mortals are like moths, the pricks. Anyways, should I kill the priestess?
Wha? Where'd ya git that motion?
Disrespect to me, implications towards betrayal...  the works.
dat's 'er way of tellin' ya she misses you. Goblins don't allow weakness, an' she's nottin' but n' excellent goblin. Wen ya git back, she'll turn up ok.
... Fine. Thank you, lord.

The stop in the town with the possessed lord proved to be lucrative. Putribillius has proved to be a well-loved god due to the actions here. The defences have stayed, and look majorly reinforced. Every citizen has a weapon on themselves, and you are hailed as a hero whenever you are spotted. Your reinforcements here have not wasted time, either, having built a small chapel dedicated to Putribillius, alongside using a building as a little clubhouse. It's a good start, but it's going to need some more meat on it's bones if it's going to be of any use. Still, you're on the way to your city, so you can't stay here for long. The rest of the journey is uneventful, apart from the skeleton of the ogre you killed along the way.

Your tower is the most welcome sight you've seen in months, which is impressive seeing how you've only been alive for about two weeks.
How are you going to make your approach and explanation.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: March 13, 2014, 08:07:16 pm »

Snot you might wanna add the new town calling it Putsberg for now.

Maybe just tell them that the jobs done. Have a meeting with the priestess (strongly hinting to kiss our hand) and make plans for evil actions. Maybe start a bar fight or plan a jail break?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 08:09:18 pm by 3man75 »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: March 13, 2014, 08:19:50 pm »

Grab her in a dramatic embrace just to make it awkward. Then go kick some little kid or something.

Goblins finish that tunnel? They better have... Give them candy if they did. If not, kill the current leader for inefficiency.
Sure thing peanut man!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: March 13, 2014, 08:22:46 pm »

Grab her in a dramatic embrace just to make it awkward. Then go kick some little kid or something.

Goblins finish that tunnel? They better have... Give them candy if they did. If not, kill the current leader for inefficiency.

Aren't we the current leader?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: March 13, 2014, 08:27:38 pm »

Well... technically yeah but we put someone else in charge while we're gone. So whoever is right under us on the command scale.

Sorta like how the priest is the "leader" of the one city operation or whatever.
Sure thing peanut man!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: March 13, 2014, 08:29:49 pm »

Well okay but do it in front of the priestess to show strength. An make it as slow as possible to gain EVIL for our sadistic ways.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: March 13, 2014, 09:05:09 pm »

If they all die I want to possess the troll just for fun.

Our brains plus it's brawn... the only problems would be agility, maneuverability, stealth, and being a massive target. +1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89