Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114375 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1230 on: February 01, 2014, 12:58:32 pm »

Haha, that's great.

Tell Seum we did him a favor. Now we have useful allies to help us on our quest. What could be better than having a dragon and a necromancer as allies?

Also I'm surprised we aren't evil enough to go back to our old god. I mean that was pretty crazy 8).
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: February 01, 2014, 01:30:53 pm »

you're three points away from that, to be honest.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: February 01, 2014, 04:20:37 pm »

Right. forgot about him. well, lets get out.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: February 01, 2014, 09:32:28 pm »

Tell Seum we did him a favor. Now we have useful allies to help us on our quest. What could be better than having a dragon and a necromancer as allies?
+1, not that I trust them to remain allies. Troll could reasonably take us, or at least Seum, Dragon has no reason to stick around after he gets out and could definitely take us.

Then stick around, explain why Seum needs to be protected from harm/spared to the troll, then try to gain those last evil points, maybe use illusions to whittle away at the soldiers resolve?

Wonder if the troll would agree to serve as one of Put's priests for a cult here, or at least ally himself with our existing cult, if only to gain us  as an ally.

Not that I think it is a good spot for it, a troll of dubious loyalty, zombie army, a few easily manipulated idiots, a dragon that will probaly be departing after it gets out, and any survivors do not a prospering cult make.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 01, 2014, 09:54:35 pm »

not that I trust them to remain allies
Temporarily, they'd want to ally with us because we're trying to stop the world from ending. It's beneficial to them in a self interested kind of way. Long term, through our god, we can potentially offer the troll vast power and if it opposes us, we're one of the few types of beings that could destroy it with relative ease regardless of its undead minions. The dragon would be temporarily loyal to us because we gained its respect and showed it that we care about it which is one of the few things dragons care about (having others they respect care about them).

Basically:
The troll is kept in line through promises of power and through the knowledge that we are more apt to kill it than just about anything else.
The dragon is just buddy-ing with us temporarily out of respect and I never expected him to be a long term ally in the first place - Just to have him not be an enemy and to share enemies with us is enough.
Sure thing peanut man!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 02, 2014, 12:42:38 am »

Yes, I understood the logic.

I just see the dragon possibly not giving a crap, whole proves he values freedom by remaining captive makes his priorities seem a bit weird.
Didn't seem to give a crap the first time we mentioned it, in fact he was going off to sleep.

The troll not believing us and/or stabbing us in the back is likely as well, we are a fellow manipulator. Even if he can't kill us, he can kill Seum with ease if he really focused his forces on it, barring intervention.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: February 02, 2014, 04:25:45 am »

"Nice to see you too, mortal seum. Anyway, funny how *these* things tend to happen around you, eh?
Either way, meet my two new buddies, who are certainly not related to the current state of affairs in any significant way..."

Well, in that vein. Just be the nonchalant and smug ne'er-do-well, all the while further whittling away at the chosen ones sanity...

Actually, was there ever any reason to that whole corruption-thingie, except us wanting to run wild even with seum in tow?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 02, 2014, 03:00:28 pm »

For someone to want to oppose the chosen one, they would need to be some sort of omnicidal maniac. For this reason, I recommend not blindly trusting anyone who was found in a dwarven prison...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: February 02, 2014, 05:09:01 pm »

Fleeing! Also tell the dragon and troll not to kill the human, because he's the Chosen One and we'd prefer him to continue being chosen.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: February 02, 2014, 05:26:13 pm »

For someone to want to oppose the chosen one, they would need to be some sort of omnicidal maniac. For this reason, I recommend not blindly trusting anyone who was found in a dwarven prison...
Don't think we have told him the chosen one thing, and for all we know Seum attacked him first, what with the zombies.

Do we really want to leave? We haven't even started looting the fort.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 05, 2014, 03:32:55 pm »

Ah! Seum! Isn't it a bit funny how these things tend to happen to you?
Fuck you! This entire city is getting destroyed because of you! You think you can just do this!?
I was not responsible for this, but I did manage to ally with the ones responsible.
Na'roshad? That fucker's been kept here for ages, he had a magical nullification field all to himself to prevent his shit from happening again! Why do you think there WERE necromancer wars? You just personally fucked every last mountain nearby. Any people, any town! You did this! And now, WE'RE GOING TO FIX THIS!
Now now, he trusts me. We can leave him be for now, we can use an all- NO! WE ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THIS. WE ARE GOING TO KILL THAT TROLL!
Out of all the times you could have grown a spine... Fine. I want you alive, and allied... Betraying him will look good on the resumé.

Seum uses the rooftops to stay with you as you head back to the troll to explain Seum is not to be harmed.
I dunno, if you keep a human as slave they're much better as undead.
Chosen. One. What part do you not get?
I've met plenty of "chosen ones". Few able to spell their own name. At any rate, we're almost to the exit. I'll give you your host and leave.
The final push was easy-peasy. The dragon did most of the heavy lifting when it came to the great gate. The cold air from outside seems to blast you, and the troll orders your promised body closer.

Well then, this is where we part ways. As for your body...
He grabs the girl's head and snaps her neck in one quick practiced move. Then he rips off the head and throws it at your feet.
I lied.
Large leathery wings suddenly sprout from his back as he laughs. His laughter, fortunately, is cut short by Seum attacking him from behind and damages the wings enough for him to be unable to fly.
The troll bellows in anger and the zombies instantly rear up to attack you en masse. The dragon with you, however, has different ideas. He curls up, preventing anything from getting close to you, and keeps his head in ring.
Fight with honor. The winner may leave.
Seum quickly throws a health potion on you, healing whatever damage you had
The troll shouts in frustration again as he charges towards you on all four limbs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 05, 2014, 03:41:26 pm »

Possess him? Necromancer Troll body for the win!

Also tell him we never wanted that pathetic host body in the first place... We wanted his body.
Sure thing peanut man!

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 05, 2014, 03:43:50 pm »

Hmmm....

What if we do an epic charge at him, then instead of kick to the face, we go gas form and under his legs? That would be amusing.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 05, 2014, 03:46:56 pm »

Possess him? Necromancer Troll body for the win!

Also tell him we never wanted that pathetic host body in the first place... We wanted his body.
I have to go with no for that one. Mage=mental power
mental power=kickass in mind relm. we have to outright kill him. its the one thing he wont expect.
Hmmm....

What if we do an epic charge at him, then instead of kick to the face, we go gas form and under his legs? That would be amusing.
and then kick him in the back of his legs?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: February 05, 2014, 03:50:25 pm »

Hmmm....

and then kick him in the back of his legs?
Nope. GROIN ATTACK GOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait do trolls have groins that are vulnerable to such an attack?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 89