Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114454 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1200 on: January 18, 2014, 05:48:54 pm »

Begin annoyed speech about how yes, we are insulted. While speaking, gouge out one of his eyes with a hoof, and tell him that no, you weren't insulted, you just wanted to gouge out his eye with a hoof and it was a good distraction. If this doesn't work, gouge out his eyes anyway. And death missile.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: January 18, 2014, 05:55:13 pm »

Realistically, I don't think we can win this fight. My suggestion is retreating and leaving the stupid dragon in its cage. An eternity of imprisonment would be a fitting punishment enough for his attitude in my opinion. Besides, we can always come back and posses him when we're stronger (especially if we take over this fort).
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 18, 2014, 06:00:30 pm »

Realistically, I don't think we can win this fight. My suggestion is retreating and leaving the stupid dragon in its cage. An eternity of imprisonment would be a fitting punishment enough for his attitude in my opinion. Besides, we can always come back and posses him when we're stronger (especially if we take over this fort).
I think we should at least try to gouge out his eye before we run, for teh lulz.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 18, 2014, 06:52:22 pm »

Yeah, don't think that would do much good, +1 to retreating and leaving the dragon, if for some reason we can't retreat then we can try to gouge the eyes or what have you.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 19, 2014, 07:02:00 pm »

No real point to picking a fight with the dragon. Not like its fate is any better if we just leave it alone. And depriving the dwarves of one of their playthings might irritate them, but doesn't really seem good for many evil points. Now destroying the dragon's soul, that would be worth something, but is somewhat beyond our means unless it is really really really very very weary of eternity... Simple offer, it helps us, or we leave it, the distraction would be useful, but we really don't need its help. If it isn't interested in taking a bite out of a few dwarves, then just leave...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: January 19, 2014, 09:42:09 pm »

Meh, I am more for letting him down.
Just state the obvious "Door is open" and the calmly walk away. he obviously expected us to come here because we want to take over his body. But, the thing is, we are evil, not stupid. Fighting something far stronger than us if for the good guys who are blinded by their own need for self-appreciation.
Though, praise him for the over dramatics, we can use it in the future.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 20, 2014, 10:34:07 am »

If we let him out, we can't come back and possess him later.

Also in the interest of making the update a little longer than us just leaving the dragon's mind:

When we get out, free the prisoners who worship the night troll and maybe use them to start a cult here. Ask around to see if anyone knows where to find the local military leader and then go to possess him according to our previous plan.

Also heal up so we can actually survive a possession fight.
Sure thing peanut man!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 21, 2014, 11:32:49 am »

Guys. I have a long term plan. What is the most evil thing you can do to a person? Do this to the chosen one. my vote is on this. . . . . http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MyMasterRightOrWrong
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: January 22, 2014, 04:46:35 pm »

1: Thieves are notoriously disloyal.
2: They know that they are the chosen one, it would be difficult to outrank them in any dimension that they would respect.
3: We want the chosen one to succeed, and once they do their importance is greatly reduced. Our close association makes them a potentially easy target, but as far as points values go, if we do not actually mess with their destiny, then we would probably get more Evil from doing the same thing to random religious figures or similar... The Chosen one is a celebrity, but aside from their destiny, that is about all that can be said for them...
4: It is a lot of effort for someone who is not that physically imposing. The best we could likely get out of them is assassinations...

I prefer just getting enough loyalty that when the inevitable confrontations happen they will refuse to oppose us...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 22, 2014, 05:41:36 pm »

:-\ Meh. It was an Idea. . . .

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: January 23, 2014, 04:21:48 pm »

Insulted? Certainly, you idle lizard. I am insulted you dare call yourself a dragon when you refuse to show your might to anybody. I doubt you even have much if you only dare fight when it will most certainly not kill you.
Are you trying to get my g-GARH He grunts in pain as you force you hoof through his right eye. You go deep, blinding him.(roll=17)
He throws his head up, both in pain and as an attempt to throw you off. you fly through the air, and manage to aim your body onto his other eye. You hit it with your flank, causing pain, but no blindness.(roll=20) (hit roll=11)
He flinches, however, allowing you to throw another attack in his eye, damaging it further. Not quite blinded, but the blood will get into his eye.
Now the dragon's angry, however, and he throws you off with a terrifying lurch. You fall unto the gold, rinkling along the way as the dragon angrily spouts fire everywhere. He's just angrily throwing his weight around while bursting off fire.

Your attempt to get close is rewarded with your face hitting gold and the dragon getting to know where you are.(roll= 1))
He throws a ball of flame in your direction, but it explodes on a nearby rock, causing some singes but leaving you alright. you get up and manage to get under the dragon, causing him to lose his limited sights on you.(roll=17)
You take a good look at his giant paw, find a little bump coming out. You aim and throw out your hoof, causing the dragon to throw up his paw in sudden pain(roll=13). You dash over to the next paw, but the dragon manages to remain with his wits long enough to throw a wave a fire under him, scorching him greatly.(his roll=10 your roll=2)
That sounds nice and all, but it turns you to cinders within seconds.

You wake up again with a pounding headache and the dragon looking upon you with a combination of rage and respect.
Did you just piss of a fire-breathing dragon?
He asked for it.
The dragon murmurs a bit, causing some rats to flee.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You take fatigue damage due to the dragon's will. Dragons enjoy a good fight, and mind-battles are no different.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: January 23, 2014, 04:44:24 pm »

Did we just piss off a dragon? And tell it to be a man and not a kitten?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: January 25, 2014, 11:18:32 am »

Yeah, kinda.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 25, 2014, 11:29:33 am »

Uhh, I guess go find the military leader now and possess him? Start martial law.
Sure thing peanut man!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: January 25, 2014, 11:46:45 am »

I don't think martial law just...possessing a guard to kill the mayor and start a riot would be sufficient.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 89