Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114526 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #930 on: August 26, 2013, 06:39:58 pm »

Call in our most corrupted god {I mean this in a good way} and tell him that we need more direction/way to finish this quicker i want to go back to dominate a city.

Also +1 to having our cult organise here. just to make sure it works wait for the rogue to sleep and then turn into vapor form an tainting Melvin to be sympathetic to our cause.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 26, 2013, 07:02:52 pm »

We should leave, and then let the cultists do their thing, you know. That way we don't even risk the chosen one from realizing who we are. And, regarding Melvin, I say that we don't have to convince him. We already convinced the people with food and saving their lives. That's enough for our cult to be accepted.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 26, 2013, 08:31:36 pm »

So, uh, WHO exactly commanded us? Was that Put?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 26, 2013, 08:36:07 pm »

So, uh, WHO exactly commanded us? Was that Put?
I want to know the same thing.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 27, 2013, 02:16:00 am »

That was angry put, yes.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 27, 2013, 09:54:07 am »

I kind of figured at first but I really have no idea how we managed to anger Putt. We never actually disobeyed him that I can think of, did we?

Edit: We should totally find another host body. It's basically just like having bonus health in addition to our real form's health.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:01:55 am by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 28, 2013, 02:54:44 pm »

Your leaving from town was celebrated, and Melvin promised a boon. Money will be needed to restore his lands to their former glory, so you can't just take some dosh right now.
Your cultists will move into town after you leave, and will do their best to convert people. You can ask about the rate of conversion later, but first you need to have a talk with Carnifex.
I suppose you'd like an explanation. I am scared of this threat myself, and I cannot allow you to go rogue now. IS THIS CLEAR? Put says with alarming clarity.
My lord... What happened to your way of speech?
I don't use it when angered. Now, be off, and don't start thinking about nobody being capable of giving you orders.

Nobody wanted to stay for the funerals, so you continue on with your quest, going far to the north. After some days travel, you find yourself close to the entrance of the dwarven mountain-home of Burnannil, famous for it's cave-rhino meat and large mines.
It's highly welcome, too, as your supplies have dwindled, and the weather has steadily been growing colder.
Before the gates, however, Seum takes you away for the promised private talk.
So, start explaining what you are.
What do you tell him?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 28, 2013, 03:07:34 pm »

Someone with motivation to assist you
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 28, 2013, 04:02:19 pm »

Eh, tell him the truth. Say we're a servant of Carnifex and that he's very interested in saving the world and thus by association, we are interested in saving the world.
Sure thing peanut man!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 28, 2013, 04:28:08 pm »

Eh, tell him the truth. Say we're a servant of Carnifex and that he's very interested in saving the world and thus by association, we are interested in saving the world.
1+

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 28, 2013, 08:11:01 pm »

Someone with motivation to assist you
Go into some more detail. He has witnessed most of our abilities, we have no desire to see the world destroyed, we know enough about prophecies to avoid being in one where the group involved are prone to attacking one another. As for a name, we are an uncommon entity and putting a name to it would be more help to an enemy with the resources for research than a chosen one on a quest, and we are no more inclined to entertain a discussion on the finer details of our anatomy than the average person...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 28, 2013, 09:29:36 pm »

No reason to lie. Put wants us to work with him. There's always the rogue.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 28, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »

TELL HIM EVERYTHING. EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT HE WANT'S TO KNOW AND THEN SOME. And make sure to throw in some TMI for good measure. (It's always fun when mortals are weirded out or terrified by what man should not know after all. But don't say something you are not allowed to of course.)
Oh, And remember to put on a good show while you do it. Mortals love a good show, Unless it leads to their injury that is.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:44:31 pm by Fallatus »

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 30, 2013, 04:02:55 pm »

Fine, I'm an entity created by the god of sin and decay, here to spread his power throughout the land. I am not a demon, nor a spirit. Entities are specific beings created from gods themselves, and we are an extension of them, not minor minions. We are the fingers on the great hand, rather then the puppets hanging off them. My god has instructed me to aid you in any way possible to prevent the death of the world and the gods. In other words, you have the favor of Putribilibus Carnifex, and all entities belonging to him will help us.
Seum is taken aback, having a shocked look on his face, and takes a few seconds to take all this information in.
The... god of decay? so he can make his enemies-Slowly rot away alive, screaming as their pustules burst and the miasma fills their lungs until death comes as a mercy.
He swallows in disgust, and continues his questions
What was that about spreading Carnifex's power?
I am the leader of a cult. Before you start complaining, this gives power to my god and gives a better standard of life for most cultists, come to think of it. I pull them off the street, you see.

Fine, I won't consider you evil, and more of a wild card rogue that I probably have to fight at the end of the story against both our of wills. Or something equally dramatic and tragic.
You got bard training rather then rogue training, I think.
My master took a specialization in bard, yes.
You all enter the great gates of the mountain-homes, and are met with the grandest cave you have ever seen. A huge looming statue of a dwarven king stands at the front, with lava coming out of a mug and into it's mouth.
The pipeline between the mug and the mouth is ingeniously colored against the roof of the cave so you can only see it when you are looking for it. Not only that, but business is bustling, with many trade stalls alongside the entrance.
Seum immediately gets to work acquiring new stuff by selling his current stuff.
That leaves you with a large dwarven city to explore.
What do you get?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 31, 2013, 02:26:14 am »

Well not sure about what to buy/sell ect, but when we get a bit could we ask Put if he knows if there are any of his entities in the city?

Edit: Maybe look for anything of note for sale, any interesting stuff, weapons, neat craft goods. Also maybe talk to the stall owners asking about attractions or areas of interest, listen in on gossip from stall owners.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:31:38 pm by Cain12 »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 89