Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114556 times)

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #660 on: June 01, 2013, 03:27:50 pm »

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 01, 2013, 04:06:15 pm »

I'm going with number one!
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 01, 2013, 08:15:51 pm »

I'm voting for option two, because I made- I also vote for option three, if I am able.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 02, 2013, 05:04:30 am »

Oi, man was mine. I vote for ONE. The serpent stuff is a really great addition.

I bet his smile is wider than should appear natural, as if he were from Betelgeuse or something...  :o

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 02, 2013, 09:51:45 pm »

1 but my hopes for an amorphous blob monster live on!
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 02, 2013, 09:57:50 pm »

So, umm, about what we actually do on this turn, I recall that we were resting and generally not doing anything requiring more exertion that giving orders. I also recall making some suggestions, does anyone recall objecting to any suggestions, or making any of their own?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 03, 2013, 08:19:28 am »

I want to say that we should order one cultist to buy that plant that makes that fire-venom thingy. We can use it in arrows and make them pass as fireballs. We can then blame the mage's mob for that.
That's my suggestion

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 03, 2013, 10:39:02 am »

I say we talk with the assassin's guild about a plan to take out the leader of the wizard guild and force them to merge with us.
Sure thing peanut man!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 03, 2013, 10:56:22 am »

I say that the Assassin's guild should try to use the fire-venom to fake an assassination attempt to the duke, so that we can use his paranoia to take out the wizard guild.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 03, 2013, 11:04:22 am »

Okay sounds good.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 03, 2013, 06:14:58 pm »

I say we talk with the assassin's guild about a plan to take out the leader of the wizard guild and force them to merge with us.
While this sounds good...

I say that the Assassin's guild should try to use the fire-venom to fake an assassination attempt to the duke, so that we can use his paranoia to take out the wizard guild.
...this sounds better. More specific.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:07 pm »

But provide a safe refuge for a number of the wizards to make our cult more powerful.  If the wizards' guild gets routed, we could offer twelve or fifteen of them protection from the duke.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 04, 2013, 02:20:40 pm »

You feel very strange for a moment, as if something was changing your very being. You then open your eyes.
Wait, eyes?
Looking at youself you realize you have aquired your solid form, at long last! You pull yourself up, being capable of walking (albeit with a bit of a limp) and you wander over to the priestess.
You see her working on ritualistic carvings in the celler, and you surprise her with a hand on her shoulder. She jumps in surprise, and throws a punch without looking.
Fortunately, you dodge it.

I'm your master, priest! Stand down.
She seems confused for a moment, but stops long enough to take a look at you. She remains suspicious for a long time, but after a long bit she makes the click that it's you.
Good, you have more then two brain cells to rub together, which is far more then I can say for many in this world.
Seeing how most creatures think with their souls, rather then actual brains has something to do with that. You are counting animals and somesuch.

After that, the priestess introduces your solid form to the other cultists, using a meeting that was honestly quite boring. You did manage to get some cultists to get the hell-blossom flowers. They weren't cheap, but with some luck and care you could get some seeds from them. Honestly, these things are very pretty on their own, looking like a flower made of fire using red petals shaped like fire. You could sell these as just decoration!
Good thing gods made everything easy to understand when you found it.

For that matter, the assassin guild is very hard to reach, meaning you'll probably need to wait a few days before one dares to show himself to a rival guild.
For that matter, the wizards have sent some mages as a token of partnership, but honestly?
This could just invite them to set you aflame inside.
Your solid form also removes the rumour that your guild is under control by an entity, but instead, now everyone thinks it's an inkling leader instead.(inklings is a way of saying half-demon, called as such for demon genes being similar to ink spots. They don't scrub out, and insist they don't wish to set the world on fire.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 04, 2013, 02:34:17 pm »

Can we switch back to the gas form? And possess people?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 04, 2013, 10:14:40 pm »

Let's just get the death-rot pipe-line established and build up a stockpile inside the city before we start selling it. I should like to send some cultists to get into contact with the local farmers and try to get some of them on-side to train and assist the goblins, who should start fencing off some flat, fertile land for fields and build roads to it. Ideally the goblins will avoid slaughtering any farmsteads while doing so. I would hope that farmers have been avoiding goblin lands.
 I want to talk to the necromancer about their craft. We should know what sort of maintenance costs are involved in undead, what their capacities are, how they fail(What happens if their tolerances fail, for example, if we end up with more of them than we can maintain.), what the difference between an adept and novice necromancer is, and how easy it is to acquire new necromancers.
 I would also like to send a couple of cultists into town with some coin and have them evaluate the local tradesmen to see who is likely to be willing to work with us and where the good deals are. If they pose as adventurers then they should be able to purchase most of the commodities that we are interested in without appearing too suspicious.
 That seems to be spreading out forces out thin enough, perhaps sending out some goblins to scout the surrounds would be good though, it would be nice to know if there are any useful cave-systems about or if there is anyone living nearby. And try to get a run-down on goblin needs, are they carnivorous? Do they operate poorly at night? Can they work their own smithies?
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 89