Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114626 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #540 on: May 11, 2013, 08:54:29 pm »

It's silly but it works.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 11, 2013, 11:59:36 pm »

Meh, better to have her wallow in grief. It better suits our rotten nature... The real question is, how do we use her to compromise the whole order?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 12, 2013, 12:13:51 pm »

Meh, better to have her wallow in grief. It better suits our rotten nature... The real question is, how do we use her to compromise the whole order?
Mass orgy?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 12, 2013, 12:18:34 pm »

Mass orgy?
New plan: arrange a blind meeting between the guards and the priests and use our whipering powers to corrupt everyone into a sex machine. (I'm just kidding)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 12, 2013, 12:19:44 pm »

Mass orgy?
New plan: arrange a blind meeting between the guards and the priests and use our whipering powers to corrupt everyone into a sex machine. (I'm just kidding)
Sounds like a good idea.(I'm not kidding)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 12, 2013, 12:26:33 pm »

I think it's important that from now on we make the distinction between the two priests.  How about our "Head Priest" and the "Healer."  The former is our right hand woman and the person who performs initiation rituals on our cultists and all that good stuff.  The latter would refer to the guard captains ex lover.  Because honestly I'm rarely sure who exactly we are talking about.

Edit:  Spelling :P
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 03:26:02 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 12, 2013, 03:01:52 pm »

I think it's important that from now on we make the distinction between the two priests.  How about our "Head Priest" and the "Healer."  The former is our right hand woman and the person who performs initiation rituals on our cultists and all that good stuff.  The former would refer to the guard captains ex lover.  Because honestly I'm rarely sure who exactly we are talking about.
This.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 12, 2013, 06:10:40 pm »

I will continue to be ambiguous about them for the Evulz...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 15, 2013, 11:04:49 am »

You have your body go to sleep, and you just don't cast magic to get yourself good again. Entities are easy like that.
While you were resting, you also took stock of all the different loot. It's very, very good.
Their armory was boviously well-stocked, and four cultists managed to abscond with the avatar's hammer. It is majestic and strong like a dragon, and probably as heavy as one. If you could find a way to wield this, this would easily be your most powerful weapon. It also gets you to thinking. The horse was clearly an entity, who gave most of his power to his host. Maybe you can do the same now that you have killed him? You didn't gain anything in the way of immeadiate power, so....
You'll try it when you have an expendable host. Wouldn't want our useful little host to be turned into a giant rotting monster, now do we?

In total , your cultists all have better armor and weapons, and you have enough excess weapons to better arm your goblin tribe. Sadly, you cannot send armor, as they just don't make them the right size.
Food-related items were most certainly useful, but your cultists were able to sustain themselves on the nearby wild-life and forest.
Strangely, almost no potions were found. but the other organized crime family may be in control of those. It's easy to forget you only took down a single family.
You also managed to aquire torture devices, and some very grateful prisoners, willing to join your cult out of thanks. Sadly, the avatard didn't keep ledgers, and probably refused to trade out of pride.

You are about to enter meditation on your new skill, when you notice the dead body of the alchemist is currently busy sorting all your loot.
The wizard you took along moves out of the shadows, in a new black robe. one explanation later, you now know that the priestess made him an official priest, and taught him some tricks for necromancy. Black robes seem to attract darker magic to them, so it's not just out of pretentiousness that they all wear these. The priestess killed the alchemist because she deemed him useless. You will have to remind her who's the leader, and who's the minion.
You then meditate on your new ability. You manage to spend the night this way.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 15, 2013, 01:38:15 pm »

Nice, we should try to consolidate our position now. Lets begin by converting the prisoners form the avatar of rage. The we should test the priest habilities of that guy. Maybe go on a conversion run through bars, converting drunks, with the help of the sweet talker. That will be easy enough for him to start. The he should try his necromantic powers with the dead alchemist.

Us, meanwhile, should capture someone from the other mob and try our new torture devices. Until we find stuff about it.

About the Head Priest, I don't know how should we punish her, I don't wanna be violent, but a reprimand could be soft, maybe something in the middle?

Ideal candidate to become the rotting boulder of mass destruction: that hulk in the guard that as the general we couldn't defeat.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 15, 2013, 03:36:55 pm »

Regarding our head priest; first offense doesn't deserve a punishment, just a warning.  Second offense a minor punishment.  Third offense... well three strikes and your out right?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 15, 2013, 04:51:16 pm »

I dunno. I feel like we should inflict a little pain. Just pain, no physical wounds. Maybe make her mark burn like mad for a second, sort of like a taser. If we can do that. That would be a good warning.

I like what she did though... So long the alchemist can still alchemy.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 15, 2013, 05:26:26 pm »

I like what she did though... So long the alchemist can still alchemy.
A dead alchemist will surely do a lot of chemistry with the gases in his body. So, not, we lost the alchemist, which actually ruins one of my future plans.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 15, 2013, 08:54:19 pm »

Can anyone post suggestions?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 15, 2013, 09:04:46 pm »

Yes.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 89