Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114637 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #480 on: May 04, 2013, 03:01:54 pm »

Interesting. How about we set an ambush for this Kratos wannabe? We can say that the guards already know this position and that they are planning an assault. Then, we suggest another point to meet and we ambush him with the guards. Maybe we can even make our cultists help so that they look as the good guys! Or take some time and prepare a really good trap. For a good chance of success we will need archers also.

Non-related idea: get the sweet talker in jail so that he can convert any person going in there.
Bonus points: make him say something like "Putribilibus will save me, I just have to have faith". And then we free him saying that everything was a mistake. Do this in case of valuable people difficult to convert.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 04, 2013, 03:04:28 pm »

Sounds more like a Khorne wannabe.

Anyways, yeah. Ambush them, make the Cult look like a bunch of citizens who heroically saved the town from them, yay.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 04, 2013, 04:00:12 pm »

We need a way to debuff him first. Do we have any kind of venom that we could use? Maybe rot-infused arrows? That would be nice.

Also, lets mark every cultist, including those already marked ny our priestess.

Anyway, how about this plan:
1)First, as Mongoose, we say that we are going to need time to make a perfect assassination.
2)As the general, we corrupt the second in command and get him under our cause.
3)Then, as Mongoose again, we tell our boss that we should meet in another place.
4)We make an illussion of the general's head in that other place.
5)As the general, we gather almost everybody and ambush the godfather and fight personally with him.
6)We will probably get injured and/or die.
7)While the guards are occupied with the rest of the mob, we change to Mongoose again.
8)We raid the prison (with our cultists) and free everyone and make them join us saying that their leader is dead, or just convert everyone.
9)We take control of the mob while the now corrupted second in command assumes the general role and grants us immunity.

How about that plan?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 04, 2013, 04:45:51 pm »

Hm...that sounds good.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 04, 2013, 06:27:21 pm »

Or we could just turn informant, but they would probably figure it out once mongoose went catatonic in a cell.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 04, 2013, 07:01:32 pm »

If you feel that there is something to change, just say it. The main disadvantage of the plan is having to change bodies too much. It can backfire that way.

Maybe, instead of converting the second in command, we can just piss him off (being an asshole, for example, or giving him extra work to do) and then contacting him with Mongoose and make him cooperate with the mob. Well, there are lots of possibilities.

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 04, 2013, 07:28:17 pm »

If we remember the way through the passages, we could just send a bunch of our guards through to arrest everyone inside. That would probably ruin Mongoose for us, but on the other hand, it would weaken the guard and possibly flush out this competition.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 04, 2013, 07:49:15 pm »

My idea is to keep control of the guard, they are already trained and have the means to defend themselves, so they are actually good allies. If we ambush them somewhere else then there won't be witnesses (or at least form the mob).

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 04, 2013, 07:54:16 pm »

Maybe we could get the goblins involved in an ambush.  I support keeping the guards around but only if we are very thorough about marking or corrupting all of them.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 04, 2013, 09:47:12 pm »

It would be difficult to get the gobbos inside the city. And maybe it would be difficult to arrange a meeting with the godfather out of the city.

Let the guards do the ambush. We can tell the godfather that the general is going to be unconcious in an abandoned house. Then go with the general and feign being hadcuffed or something similar and attack that wannabe with anger management problems when he believes that hes got us. Oh, and we should make sure to kill him, we don't want some crazy hulk alive nearby.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 04, 2013, 09:55:06 pm »

They are going to be possessed, we would probably need divine casters on hand, some sort of alchemical spirit-trap, or to face the possessor in single combat...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 04, 2013, 11:18:22 pm »

I'm in favor of setting up an ambush, and tipping off someone capable of excising the anger avatar.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 04, 2013, 11:32:34 pm »

If the deathrot is ready, have Mongoose tell them it is so they can send someone to pick it up.  Then try to corrupt them into poisoning the mob, THEN send the guards once the mob has been weakened, using our new minion to inform the church of the Avatar boss.  Anyone else support this? If not, go with Tomcost's idea.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 05, 2013, 09:29:39 am »

If the deathrot is ready, have Mongoose tell them it is so they can send someone to pick it up.  Then try to corrupt them into poisoning the mob, THEN send the guards once the mob has been weakened, using our new minion to inform the church of the Avatar boss.  Anyone else support this? If not, go with Tomcost's idea.
Deathrot was going to be ready in a month or so.

Also, who do you want to corrupt to poison the mob? I'm sorry but I didn't understand.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 05, 2013, 11:46:12 am »

Basically I was saying we turn whoever they send to pick it up into a double agent, but if it's not ready then my plan doesn't really apply.  Go with yours.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 89