Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114501 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2013, 04:32:08 pm »

Persuade them to torture the warlord a little on the way out. After all, who wouldn't want a little revenge at being eaten  ;)
I was considering suggesting this but then two things occurred to me;
1) The warlord is no longer really sentient (his mind is broken if present at all) so torturing him isn't really effective.
2) We want to convince the adventurers that we are a good guy and asking them to torture another living thing probably isn't a great first step.

There's always next time.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2013, 03:27:30 pm »

I'm going to leave you folks to that... But! I know where they stashed the loot! I'm just going to go and get a potion for her!(roll= 7)
And how Is a cloud going to carry that? And for that matter, why go deeper in goblin territory?
There is a scream in the background as the half-ling falls to his knees and the drow's leg heals up again.
I'm a cloud! They might not notice me! Besides, I'm poisonous! [roll=9+2gift of gab.(forgot about this thing for a bit.)=11]
Then how did the goblin manage to eat  you without dying?
Enchantment. By the way, this goblin's still alive...
How would a goblin ge- he shuts up as the drow forces a bottle to his mouth.

He drinks it, and he is capable of moving his arms again. He shows this by shoving the drow away. You use the distraction to slip away.
What the hell did you push down my throat!
Potion of bone-healing. Your arms looked injured.
And you couldn't just give it to me!?
I'd was going to have to feed it to you anyways, with you having two broken arms.
Well, you could have told me!
Oh stop screaming you.....

You can't hear them anymore.
You continue along and find the female goblin awaiting you around a corner. She instantly rears up and charges a spell to launch at you.
Wait! It's me! the entit-(her realization roll=5)
You are interrupted by a darkness spell. It doesn't do much, but it still hurts.
Oh... So your little plan hit a snag?
That would eb one way of saying it, yes.

What now?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Summon gentle-species attire.(illusion)
I don't remember this... Is it a joke from The Creator?
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2013, 03:34:51 pm »

Let's ask her if there is anything deeper in the dungeon. Troll, werewolf, something that can massacre the adventurers. If not, call it quits for this place. Bigger fish to fry.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2013, 04:47:42 pm »

Also ask if she'd be fine masquerading as a "good goblin."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2013, 05:37:36 pm »

+1 to both
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 13, 2013, 06:52:37 pm »

Based on our last bluff rolls talking to the adventurers, it's probably best if we don't go the "help the good goblin" route.  Better to kill the adventurers with something in the dungeon or make our get away.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 13, 2013, 06:55:22 pm »

Based on our last bluff rolls talking to the adventurers, it's probably best if we don't go the "help the good goblin" route.  Better to kill the adventurers with something in the dungeon or make our get away.

Bam!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 13, 2013, 08:45:58 pm »

"I was hoping that the goblins would win, but I planned to corrupt their group from within if that failed. Unfortunately, this group seems to be getting a bit suspicious, how would you like to run away with me and become my first high priest? I am on good terms with Put so I should be able to get you a permanent position in the afterlife..."
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2013, 11:56:48 am »

So, what's the plan then?
Well, my host died and I don't think I can do much unless there's something very dangerous deeper in the dungeon.
The mate to the troll they killed yesterday left this morning. We don't have anything along the lines of "big and scary". So, another plan. Quick!
I convinced most of them that I'm a dungeon guide... If you can masquerade as a good-aligned goblin we'd be ab-
She interrupts you by turning into a human with a poof. A real pretty one, at that. Her voice is a bit deeper,too. Her robes are too small as well, giving the perfect impression of a prisoner with ripped clothing.

Surprise... I told you I wasn't a born goblin. I was kidnapped and raised, but I learned my morals elsewhere.
...Ah. That's even better, I suppose.
Hey, Sprite! Are you there?
I'm going to need a healing potion, the stronger the better.
She gives you a strong healing potion. You manage to keep it afloat inside of you...somehow. Best not to try and ask too many questions, or else it might stop working.

The adventurer party turns the corner you are floating close to and they see the half-naked priest.
Who's that? And what is she doing he- Watch it! She might just be an enemy!
She's not! She's a hostage they had here!
And why should we believe you! I believe you're nothing more but a common evil being!
Couthwall! Calm down. There's a woman here in need of assistance.
And besides, I got that potion I promised!
Give it to the half-ling, if you please?
You drop it on the floor, gently. The half-ling greedily gulps it down.

If I may? I'd like to follow the sprite in order to get out. Most goblins fear clouds, the one who the leader swallowed not included. Not to mention, the guide probably knows the way to the nearest village
Sprite, is that true?
Indeed it is.
Then tell me which way to go, "Sprite".
And tell any nearby goblins where it is? You aren't that dumb, are you? (roll=19 + 1(good voice) = 20
I! I-ermmm... *Sigh* Alright. Fine! Go on then! apologies for mistrusting you.

You and the priest go outside, as you hear the sound of goblins being massacred. You left those poor guys behind without anything surrounding orders.
Level up!
Now that we aren't surrounded by ears, from what god do you come, anyway?
Putribilibus Carnifex. On that matter, would you like to become a high priest for me?
The priestess falls silent for a moment, shocked.
You come from Carnifex!?
Yes, I am.
In that case, gladly! Putribilibus is very hard to worship, you give a free gateway!
well, she's uncharacteristically excited.
What now?

Level up!
Pick a perk and a spell!
Possible new spells:
Magic Missile: fires off a blast of magic that causes appropriate magic. In your case, poison.
Illusion: allows you to create an illusion that causes distractions. You roll to decide the effectiveness and form.
Dark presence: casting this curse over someone will cause any and all things that detect evil to go off on the victim. They may also take to darker paths. Rolling a 20 will give you temporary control.
Smoke screen: causes a smoke screen that makes you invisible and gives vision problems in general.

Perks:
Damaging poison: makes your poisonous self damaging. The magic is magical. also makes your solid form's poison stronger.
Connection: gives you a connection with Putribilibus Carnifex, so he can tell you advice anytime.
Mental poison: Makes your poison inflict mental damage, and causes fear. This carries over to your solid form.

Stats will not be mentioned as they will change post-level.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 15, 2013, 12:08:54 pm »

Illusion

Damaging Poison (The magic is magical? Priceless)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2013, 12:48:10 pm »

Dark Presence

Connection

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 89