Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114514 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2013, 04:59:15 pm »

Grab the cleric and breathe self straight down his throat.
+1. If we somehow become trapped in him, possess him from the inside and slowly/subtly try to lead them into death.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2013, 06:19:00 pm »

Kissing the cleric is the best plan I have heard all day...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2013, 06:26:22 pm »

Kissing the cleric is the best plan I have heard all day...
If nothing else, it will surprise him.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2013, 01:19:34 am »

Kiss his glorious face and kill him from the inside. If not, escape and say he's saved us from the horrid goblin who had consumed him.

We are the dungeon guide, after all.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 11, 2013, 04:38:42 pm »

You grab the cleric and attempt to kiss him. Well, this turned into a strange little fic pretty fast.
Unfortunately for your master plan, he smacks you aside with his mace, leading to you expelling yourself into open air.(your roll=4)
This is embarrassing.... The adventurer party just stares at you in pure bewilderment.
Sprite?
You improvise a bit.

Errr....Thank you for saving me from that goblin! He flippin' ate me. Or, breathed me in.... Whatever you wanna call it.
The group continues to stare at you until they notice the drow is still bleeding like someone who lost her leg should bleed. For those unaware of how hard you would bleed, the universal answer is: "What do you think?" With the largest amount of sarcasm imaginable. Nicolas Cage might be involved.
The cleric rushes over and heals her leg enough to stop most of the bleeding.(his roll=13)
It wasn't cut off completely, so it can still be saved. You'd curse under your breath if you had it.

Right, I can get her up on her feet, But I'm going to need someone here who has some life energy to spare.
You can't be serious... You're a warlock!?
I'm an orc. I only became a cleric because i got defeated by one. What? Did you think I just decided to go against all orc customs on a whim? Now, Borri? Come on. You're the only one not hurt.
The halfling rushes over, very eager to try and save her.

On a side-note, you did not gain evil from the dead goblins as they consider it an honor to die for their war-lord. They are quite similar to dwarves in that regard. Of course, Tell a dwarf that and he'd punch you in the unmentionables for lack of a reachable face.
Wish to do something?
On a side-note, warlock magic tends to be on the evil spectrum, but their effectiveness is good enough that some good-aligned people use it as well.
It's generally frowned upon, though.
On an extra  side-note, the goblin war-chief is still alive at two hp or so. As you broke his mind, He won't be doing much of anything. The damage done to him does not help either.

stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

spells
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 11, 2013, 04:46:49 pm »

"I think I know where the goblins keep their loot.  Would you like me to go and try to find a healing potion for your friend?  Also you might want to finish off that goblin war chief quickly before he recovers and tries to pull something funny."

This will give us a chance to do a couple things:
a) escape if we want to
b) actually find something useful like a potion and use it to get the adventurers to trust us more

Edit: I really wish that last plan worked.  Corrupting the group from the inside through the cleric would have been hilarious.

Also we should get into contact with that female goblin.  Tell the adventurers that she is actually a good goblin but that the others kept her as a slave and that they should help her out.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:48:33 pm by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2013, 05:59:15 pm »

Edit: I really wish that last plan worked.  Corrupting the group from the inside through the cleric would have been hilarious.
Also we should get into contact with that female goblin.  Tell the adventurers that she is actually a good goblin but that the others kept her as a slave and that they should help her out.
+1. Inform her of her part in the plan first, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2013, 06:05:07 pm »

"I think I know where the goblins keep their loot.  Would you like me to go and try to find a healing potion for your friend?  Also you might want to finish off that goblin war chief quickly before he recovers and tries to pull something funny."

This will give us a chance to do a couple things:
a) escape if we want to
b) actually find something useful like a potion and use it to get the adventurers to trust us more

+10
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2013, 06:36:37 pm »

Ptw.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2013, 08:43:21 pm »

Inform her of her part in the plan first, though.
I actually wouldn't, it would be difficult to do without raising suspicion, and she should be smart enough to figure it out. If we actually need an excuse for her attacking the party, it should be easy enough to persuade them that she was doing it out of fear and conditioning from the other goblins. The tricky part is why only one goblin would be treated that way. Perhaps they will believe that the former shaman cursed her parents to have a good-aligned child...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2013, 09:18:19 pm »

She told us that she wasn't a goblin by birth or something like that.  I'm not entirely sure what that denotes but I presume it means she was raised by another race?  Either that or goblins can reproduce by snatching and transforming babies. ???

Either way, that's a reason for her to be treated differently and oddly enough we would even be telling the truth.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2013, 09:22:11 pm »

Inform her of her part in the plan first, though.
I actually wouldn't, it would be difficult to do without raising suspicion, and she should be smart enough to figure it out.
We wouldn't do it in plain sight, silly. Is whatshername right next to the battlefield? No? Then let's go get her, and tell her when we find her.

If we actually need an excuse for her attacking the party, it should be easy enough to persuade them that she was doing it out of fear and conditioning from the other goblins.
That's what I'll call Plan B.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2013, 02:11:45 am »

"Oh! My heroes! You have saved me from that vile goblin. Excuse me while I float deeper into the goblin territory for a while..." I just think that we need to at least put in a little effort if we want to collude with a goblin without raising suspicions excessively further than they already have been...
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2013, 04:22:07 pm »

That's why we explain to them that there's a good goblin they need to rescue before implementing Operation Her Species Doth Protest Too Much.
Sig

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2013, 04:28:13 pm »

Persuade them to torture the warlord a little on the way out. After all, who wouldn't want a little revenge at being eaten  ;)
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 89