Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114494 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2013, 12:01:11 pm »

Let's not betray her unless she ceases to be useful.  For now she might be our only competent follower, so getting rid of her might be counter productive.
Agreed.
Indeed.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2013, 06:55:59 pm »

Well obviously we need to remain allies long enough for her to appreciate the betrayal, but we need to betray her before she betrays us. It just wouldn't be fitting to permit the latter...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2013, 08:53:30 pm »

Well obviously we need to remain allies long enough for her to appreciate the betrayal, but we need to betray her before she betrays us. It just wouldn't be fitting to permit the latter...
We're the best boss she ever had. She's not betraying us any time soon, if ever.
Relatedly, she's the best minion we have; we shouldn't betray her any time soon.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2013, 09:11:02 pm »

We're the best boss she ever had. She's not betraying us any time soon, if ever.
Relatedly, she's the best minion we have; we shouldn't betray her any time soon.
Fully agreed. We're weak now. We need to use subtlety and subterfuge as our weapons. Cloak & Dagger. Cat and Mouse. Mind games. Twist our foes around, make them doubt themselves, their friends, their cause... and we've already won.
On that note, off to bed! Got school tomorrow, after all.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2013, 03:25:06 pm »

You order some last-minute preparations and get a single goblin to set up some bells.
You manage to get him to improvise with some chain-links and a ripped apart pack. The chain-links are good enough at making noise that it shouldn't be a problem. (improv roll= 17)
He goes through the hall-way to set up the trap, but quickly returns.
Goblin-slaver here!Me Set up trappie usingh arrow insted.(roll=20)

Sure enough, you hear a scream of pain from up ahead. It sounded like the knight.
Damned dungeon and it's dumb traps everywhere! I will find the setter of these traps...ARGh... AND RIP HIS HEAD OFF!
The party finally enters, the knight has a wound on his arm. Your goblins rush out, while you remain behind the barricade.
Time to do something fun. Figure out what to do, okay pumpkins?

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2013, 03:40:58 pm »

Lets Charge at em and  wound them: then we tell the goblins too stop: we then proceed too offer them A deal: "Become slaves of us or Spend  eternal pain of slowly being taken apart!, Painfully!" If they choose slave then we got ourselves A slave: if not we cut off all there  finger nail's, finger's, feet, hands, legs, untill there is nothing but A torso: then we rip out there organs like sadistic monsters: then we draw out there blood slowly. I believe I'm becoming A torture master.

If the wizard casts A spell cut his hands off immediately or bound him with rope.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2013, 03:45:14 pm »

They won't agree to be slaves and even if they do, they probably won't be serious.  I think it's better if we just kill all but one of them and keep that one as a slave.  Also if our host dies we might lose all our goblin followers.  Better to let our followers charge in and have some die while weakening the enemy before we step into combat ourselves.  Besides, its also arguably more evil.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2013, 05:56:44 pm »

They won't agree to be slaves and even if they do, they probably won't be serious.  I think it's better if we just kill all but one of them and keep that one as a slave.  Also if our host dies we might lose all our goblin followers.  Better to let our followers charge in and have some die while weakening the enemy before we step into combat ourselves.  Besides, its also arguably more evil.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2013, 05:59:41 pm »

+1

I like.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2013, 07:45:14 pm »

We would get Evil credibility if we personally slew what appears to be a competent cleric...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2013, 11:29:46 am »

Slay THe clerk: If there is any wounded, unconscious people: Do the torture plan I said in the first post. And if anyone wants too change my plan A bit feel free. 
+1
Instead of killing we can knock them out with A big stick.

I like.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2013, 10:04:28 pm »

Lets Charge at em and  wound them: then we tell the goblins too stop: we then proceed too offer them A deal: "Become slaves of us or Spend  eternal pain of slowly being taken apart!, Painfully!" If they choose slave then we got ourselves A slave: if not we cut off all there  finger nail's, finger's, feet, hands, legs, untill there is nothing but A torso: then we rip out there organs like sadistic monsters: then we draw out there blood slowly. I believe I'm becoming A torture master.

If the wizard casts A spell cut his hands off immediately or bound him with rope.
Meh, that is more mutilation than torture. Better to just strap them to a wall so that they can't move and leave them there to watch the daily lives of goblins for a few months. Then maybe have a new goblin come along, befriend them, help them to attempt escape, just to turn around and have everyone laugh at them as they are strapped up again...
But torture is too much bother really, lets just follow our boss' example and make a meal of them...
Read the First Post!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2013, 06:50:42 am »

Meh....Sure I guess :P

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2013, 11:33:23 am »

And so, the fight begins between four goblins and and the adventurers.
The knight storms forward first, making a somewhat clumsy slash towards the first goblin he can find.(his roll= 11)
Unfortunately for the goblin, it manages to connect. The goblin gets a nasty cut on his chest.(goblin's roll= 9) Two other goblins see that he is in trouble, though, and they rush towards the knight.
The drow appears, out of her sneak mode, and instantly slashes a goblin's head off and gives another a nasty cut on his arm,causing him to drop his little buckler..(roll= 20+2sneak attack=22)

At least she gets reprimanded for that by getting hit with an arrow, right in the back.(roll= 15+2 unaware target=17)
It hits hard, clearly puncturing something, the goblin she cut then hits her with his mace. That clearly hurt(roll=17)
What hurt a lot more, was the knight ramming his zweihänder in the goblin's shoulder. He finishes said goblin off with a kick, removing the goblin's arm entirely.
The drow then gets healed by the cleric. It heals her up a little, but she's clearly still in a lot of pain.

The goblin with the bow has an arrow in the bow ready, and is aiming for the intimidating knight with his heavy armor. Then he gets hit by the half-ling with the crossbow, who has been aiming the entire battle now.
It hits the poor guy right in the eye.
Maybe giving them some order would have been better.

There are two remaining goblins who stayed behind the barricade to defend you. As retarded as they are, you can't beat goblin loyalty to his war-lord.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2013, 04:09:51 pm »

Attack. Take the knight out first. Then the Drow. Then the halfling.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 89