Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114384 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2013, 07:37:43 pm »

I don't want to do any killing or possessions. We may end up having to kill the cleric, but everyone else is just so easily manipulated.
Why not?

We can stick with this group for a good long time until they kill eachother through our manipulations.
Why are you against possession, then? It's just manipulation.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2013, 09:35:40 pm »

I don't want to do any killing or possessions. We may end up having to kill the cleric, but everyone else is just so easily manipulated.
Why not?

We can stick with this group for a good long time until they kill eachother through our manipulations.

Because we kill the mind of the possessed and basically assume their form.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 09:39:54 pm »

Why not?
Because we kill the mind of the possessed and basically assume their form.
1. Where did you hear this? I assumed that the possessee's mind was just supressed.
2. If so, so what?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2013, 09:48:11 pm »

Let's possess one of them, have them tell the other we will back them up in attack against the troll and veer from the plan, tossing them under the bus.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2013, 09:50:07 pm »

If they all die I want to possess the troll just for fun.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2013, 09:53:30 pm »

That would be fine with me.
Sig

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2013, 10:08:36 pm »

Should that happen, let's forego this "subtlety" and "intelligence" stuff, and go ransack a few villages.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2013, 11:47:24 pm »

Should that happen, let's forego this "subtlety" and "intelligence" stuff, and go ransack a few villages.
+10
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2013, 04:15:22 pm »

While the troll is getting walloped by the knight (roll=18) and the rest of the party does stuff from a ranged perspective(except the drow, who is attempting to get into back stab position.)
There's a good distraction happening, and you try to sneak over to the drow. (roll= 1 +3 big distraction = 4)
The cleric sees you! He shouts a word of warning to his cohorts. The knight gets distracted for a second and pays for it. He flies across the room by the ogre's punch. (roll=3)
The cleric attempts to heal the knights wounds but the spell barely works. It really doesn't do much. (roll = 6)

They seem to forget about you for a bit longer, allowing you to be outside when you get hit by the cleric's hold spell. (your roll= 10 his roll 7-2 almost gone=5)
The troll now managed to walk over to the cleric, and rears up his colossal arms to crush him in a single blow.
Fortunately for the cleric, the drow finally got around to doing something. She climbs up the beast's back, distracting the dumb creature.
Unfortunately for the drow, it's not easy to stay on the back of a bald creature like a troll. She falls down, landing safely through planting her daggers in his back and sliding down. This doesn't actually do as much as it implies due to the troll's thick skin.

Then the cleric does a hit the the troll's back leg, forcing it down unto it's knees. This causes it to fly into a rage!
The knight finally caught up to the battle once more, and distracts it with a successful War Cry enraging the behemoth even further.(roll = 18)
Midget also helps, having finally loaded his crossbow. It hit's the monster in it's cheek. It's too angry at the knight to really care, and while he's at it he stomps on poor knight.
That clearly broke some ribs, but the knight forces himself up and get's a burst of heroic will(roll 20)
He gets up and cuts deeply in the troll's belly. That really was the turning point in the battle.
The troll goes down on the ground, clutching it's wound while the cleric and the knight beat on it. The drow climbed up again and promptly fell off like a fool, that was pretty funny.(roll=2)
The half-ling hits it in the shoulder. (roll 7 + 1 large target +1 time to aim = 9)

Finally, with a large cry it lets off a final scream and punts the cleric away before finally deciding to pass out from shock and bloodloss.
The drow stabs her dagger into the beast's head. That finishes it.
Only now, you manage to get out of the hold spell.
Alright... This dungeon is not in a good fucking mood at the moment. I propose we go back to the village to heal up and try again later.
Watch out for some kind of cloud. Maybe it's a kind of guide for this dungeon? Maybe our luck's so shitty because we didn't find the guide.
What now?

Stats:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2013, 04:22:29 pm »

let them go, and scout out the dungeon. figure out how to create a trap for them, and maybe find something we can control/influence.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2013, 04:25:47 pm »

let them go, and scout out the dungeon. figure out how to create a trap for them, and maybe find something we can control/influence.
We could follow them back to town and cause(small)evil there. I going for the dungeon myself.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2013, 04:28:12 pm »

Unless we can mimic a cloud and fake being the Dungeon Guide.
Sig

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2013, 04:29:28 pm »

Well, we -are- a cloud. Let's be their dungeon "guide".

So let's explore the place as fully as possible before they come back, and float near the entrance.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2013, 04:32:56 pm »

and maybe set up some fake encounter, which we can then warn them of and gain trust.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2013, 04:48:15 pm »

And we must speak with a posh British accent.(can clouds wear top hats and monocles?)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 89