Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114336 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« on: January 17, 2013, 03:30:57 pm »

Hey, kiddo? Heeeeeey? You alive?
You try to move yourself, and discover you are made entirely out of something close to gas. It's a strange feeling, or it would be, if you weren't five seconds old.
Ah, here we goes! I iz always happy when one of mah things cum alive! Iz been too long since ah had one of youses.
You look up at the direction of the voice. You see a large, corpulent shape covered in shadow. It looks vaguely.... something-shaped. You unwillingly shape your body into a question mark, whatever that is.
Ooooh yah. Ah furgot yous need sum teachin' before ya git goin'. He stretches out his huge, fat arm, moving it out of the shadow which seems to surround him. Many blisters and boils cover his arm.
A strange light seems to come from a badly sewn up hole in the side of his arm. Your question mark-form quickly turns into an exclamation point, but it's too late for you to move.

You learn a whole bunch all at the same time. It sort of hurts, somehow. You learn about who the huge rotting figure with the strange accent in front of you is.
His name is Putribilibus Carnifex. God of disease, vices and sin. Despite what his fat form suggests, he is a heavy worker in his realm, cutting up the dead so the different gods can eat. It's Put for friends.
There are many other gods, but that doesn't seem relevant to you right now.
Riiiiight... Me thinks yous ready now! go get some mortals! mess wit deir minds. More evil you cause, more power you git. Don't worry if ya fail though, I is a friendly guy. Don't furget to pray to me some times!

He moves both of his hands out from the shadow he's surrounded by, and then splats you like a fly! That somehow hurls you through space ,time and dimensions.
You get the chance to decide how you will look like when you are in the realm of the mortals, Novasio.
You are always going to be a cloud-ish being at your pure form though. You just choose your colour in your gas form and, when acquired,what your solid form will look like.
That's an ability for when you level up. Still, it's nice to have an idea for right now...
Your solid form must be one of the sentient races. Read this entire post for all the sentient races. You can add as much armor as you want, but realize that it would only be an illusion. Could help you disguise.

What is your colour?
What are your starting powers?
What will be your solid form?
How long do you think it will take before this thread withers and dies?

As a note, the world of mortals is pretty much D&D-ish. You have the basic classes and races. The sentient races are Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Half-lings and any combination that is physically possible.
You also have Trolls and goblins, who are a bit lower on the food chain.
All mythological creatures i have heard of (not a small amount, if I do say so myself.) might also appear if this thing lives for long enough.

Choices of starting powers. You always start with possession and influence. Pick two
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Leveling works like this: whenever you cause evil you gain a big boost to your evil bar. Witnissing evil gives you a small amount. The more levels you have, the larger the evil bar.
/..............................................\

Right, this is another attempt at a story, this time rolls are going to feature A LOT heavier then my patient zero story.
Please give me critique so I can improve. Thank you and here's hoping for an amusing ride.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 03:36:20 pm »

Orange
Compelling voice, Invisibility
An orange cat
9 pages.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:24:14 pm »

Black.
Compelling voice, Rotting Butcher.
WolfHound (Think of the Irish Black Dog myths.)
At fifty count, 10.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 06:03:01 pm »

Green
Poison Gas, Empowering Possession Compelling Voice
A serpent
??
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:22:27 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 06:16:06 pm »

Green
Poison Gas, Empowering Possession
A serpent
??

+ 1
Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 06:20:55 pm »

Green
A serpent
??

I like it but Compelling voice instead of Empowering Possession since snakes=tempters
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 06:22:02 pm »

Green
A serpent
??

I like it but Compelling voice instead of Empowering Possession since snakes=tempters
Didn't notice that power. Changing...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 06:47:13 pm »

Green
Poison Gas, Empowering Possession Compelling Voice
A serpent
??

+1

Another Kitten Snot game? Oh frabjous day!
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 07:45:33 pm »

Black
Fear Compelling voice
A dragon
123 days

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 02:44:12 am »

Black.
Compelling voice, Rotting Butcher.
WolfHound (Think of the Irish Black Dog myths.)
At fifty count, 10.

No one wants to do the old Irish myth of the Black Dog that steals souls in the dark?

Shameless +1 :P

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 03:20:37 am »

Watching this.

Cyan. (Why not?)
Rotting Butcher. Fear.
Man with a freaking terrifying Cheshire grin plastered on his face.
Not until the ocean boil and the sun and stars go out. For I shall not permit it.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 03:49:03 am »

???
???
???
Maybe when the oceans burn, the sun goes supenova, and earth becomesa very !!FUN!! place to be.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 04:26:24 am »

Black
Darkness and Fire
A vaguely humanoid figure with freakishly long arms, made of oily blackness and wearing a suit and tie.
Time is irrelevant, for we are timeless.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 04:29:38 am by Morrigi »
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 07:21:20 am »

Black
Darkness and Fire
A vaguely humanoid figure with freakishly long arms, made of oily blackness and wearing a suit and tie.
Time is irrelevant, for we are timeless.

Demonhood? on a related note slender would have Intangibility and Fear.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 02:45:50 pm »

Usually i would have problems with the fact that you didn't take the form of a sentient species, but the snake=trickster thing amuses me enough that i just went with it.
So you will be Green (This, coincidentally, also decides what the colour of your voice will be.)
you will have have access to Poison Gas and Compelling Voice
Your solid form will be a serpent.

You finally arrive in the world of the mortals. Taking a quick look around with your....
You have absolutely no idea how you can see. You can only see in a single direction, but your vision can swivel to behind you instantly.  Carnifex does not think his creations through all that well. Too busy chopping.
Anyways, you seem to be in a large stone room, with a treasure chest in the middle. A huge door of at least 4 meters (12 feet) high is at one end, and there's a smaller one on the other side of the room.
You hear voices coming from the other side of the large door.

Come on! a course voice says,It's an easy dungeon. The door really won't be trapped. Even if it is i can just heal you back up.
A female voice responds I'd still prefer not picking shrapnel out of my flesh. Let me just finish checking for traps and we'll be on our way.
You move to where the doors would open in order to stay hidden. Getting squished does not give negative effects to things made of gas. Surprising , I know.
As soon as you manage to get yourself at that spot the doors fly open! The sound of something squirting out of a trap is heard. (Rogue's roll: 4 + 1 experience bonus=5)
Templari's wrath! Damned door. A hearty laugh is shared with all the members of their adventurer party.
Now now, don't mention His wrath so casually, girl.
Right right, ser knight. Get off my back about it. Gods don't do jack shit anyways.
The rogue, who is covered in grease, enters. She appears to be a drow, clad in dark leather armor.
When the rest of the party follows, you get a bad feeling.

The entire party is either neutral or chaotic good, except for the knight. He is lawful good. You won't be able to posses him without some serious coercion.
The party consists of one drow rogue, one orc cleric, one human knight and a halfling archer. They are all good-aligned it seems. The knight in particular. You won't be able to posses him easily.
The knight is not happy about the inactive gods comment. That rage could be played with... Still, he remains the hardest target.
How are you going to deal with them?

Evil bar: /\.............................................\

Stats and powers. (read for some info in different things)

If you need extra info on something, just ask. I'm not sure when I'm too unclear on something.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 89