Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114357 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2013, 04:51:15 pm »

Tell them we are the guide and they should return later. You must recover. Dont give a reason why. Set up traps in dungeon till they return.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2013, 05:33:46 pm »

Actually, telling them why will probably make it more effective. Let's give them some bogus story about how once every month or so, a huge swarm of trolls swarm through this place, killing all inside. This troll was just the first, and the rest are deeper inside and will be coming out soon.
Edit: Can we make a change to our form, namely giving our snake a top-hat/monocle?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2013, 05:37:27 pm »

Actually, telling them why will probably make it more effective. Let's give them some bogus story about how once every month or so, a huge swarm of trolls swarm through this place, killing all inside. This troll was just the first, and the rest are deeper inside and will be coming out soon.
Edit: Can we make a change to our form, namely giving our snake a top-hat/monocle?

Feathers gets my vote.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2013, 05:43:35 pm »

When we're searching the dungeon, see if there is anyone in charge like a goblin chief, then possess or recruit them.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2013, 09:20:47 am »

+1
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2013, 04:08:30 pm »

When they re-enter the room, they don't need to look far to find you. You move in front of them and don't hide the fact that you feel very exposed, and sort of scared.
Hey, little guy. The cleric waves his hand. Are you supposed to be the guide for this dungeon?
Y-yes... you say with an ethereal sort of voice. It echoes a bit. The party seems to get a bit more relaxed and the half-ling looks annoyed.
Right, we are going back to town to heal up. The knight doesn't seem capable of breathing all that well at the moment.
My chest is on FIRE.
Will you be back here tomorrow?
I will, you came at a bad time anyways. Every once in a while a bunch of trolls enter this place and ruin it for the goblins, ghosts or whatever is in here to steal their riches. They just loooove the shiny stuff. You give yourself a faintly female voice. People trust apperations quicker that way. For some reason.

Aha.... Will they be gone tomorrow?
Should be, yes. Of course, the occasional straggler stays... But with some better luck you'd most certainly get through! I can help out.
It almost sickens you how you are forced to act like some freaking fairy sprite.
We'll be back tomorrow then? We all need some healing. I'd just like to forget about this day.
Fine, we will go back. See you soon sprite.
You withhold the urge to turn into something obscene.

They leave. Now you can do stuff in this dungeon, or do something else.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2013, 04:12:05 pm »

Explore!!!
Sure thing peanut man!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2013, 05:28:29 pm »

It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2013, 05:48:03 pm »

Set up some nasty traps for them.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2013, 07:47:52 pm »

Not just nasty traps... some 'comprimising' traps that we can use on the drow to corrupt that halfling and hopefully the knight.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2013, 08:04:49 pm »

Pfft yeah, "Oh no! That trap just released a huge swarm of super moths!  They're eating my armor ahhh!"

Honestly though I would like to look around and see if there is anyone we can "recruit" and setting up some traps is probably a good idea like you all said.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2013, 08:38:42 pm »

Haha, supermoths.

Yeah, look around first.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2013, 03:20:39 pm »

You take a good long look around in the dungeon. At the moment, a goblin warcamp is living inside the dungeon, with the idea that if they kill adventurers, they get loot!
There's a good reason they don't rank high on the food-chain. Anyway, there are some minor fire traps scattered around, along with an oil slick or two.
Your gas form allows you to check out holes that others have to ignore. makes it very easy to fiddle around with traps.
There is no nudifier trap. You'd need a demon of lust for that and they tend to skip right through to the rapes. They are one of the most despised sorts of demons.

You fly over to the end of the dungeon (a float of two hours.) and find the goblin war-leader sitting on a throne made of gremlins. (Bestiary added and updated.)
Goblins tend not to care about cloud-based "life"-forms. Out of a combination of reverence and fear that the clouds may one day fall upon their heads.
Again, not too smart. The war-leader seems to be interested in you however...

Whats are yous doin' inside me forterass?
War-leaders have the unfortunate tendency to be smarter. Something about less incest in their social order. Putribilibus Carnifex's teachings are vague on the subject. Their language remains somewhat course though.
Well? Are yous gonna tells me or shoudah get the glowy shamama's?
What will you say?(or murder. Same thing in these kinds of things, really. One just takes a shorter amount of time.)

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2013, 03:27:40 pm »

Manifest as something scary and tell him we're a demon and that if he sells his soul to us we'll make him very powerful.

If he declines possess him.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2013, 05:06:21 pm »

Manifest as something scary and tell him we're a demon and that if he sells his soul to us we'll make him very powerful.

If he declines possess him.
And if he accepts?

-----

Also, is there nothing that just affects cloth or leather? Even metal armor typically has leather straps or something, and always some sort of softer backing which the user would want to take the armor off if it was lost...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 89