Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114324 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1305 on: March 14, 2014, 04:36:25 pm »

We saved the world by being awesome, AND got to kill our least favourite hero, too! That's what we tell them.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: March 14, 2014, 04:54:05 pm »

We saved the world by being awesome, AND got to kill our least favourite hero, too! That's what we tell them.

Say that after we killed the worlds greatest villain and then killed the main "hero" we became the undisputed power.  :P

Or something along those lines.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: March 19, 2014, 02:28:23 pm »

You're back?
You could try to hide the disappointment, you know.
But, what of the quest? The end of the world, and somesuch? What happened.
It got boring and I stabbed Seum.
WHAT!? B-but the ENTIRE WORLD was in the balance!
I saved the world by being awesome enough, don't worry.
THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER LORD!
Oh man, she close to hysteria. Some friggin "great goblin" she turned out to be. You can't help but have a huge smirk on your face.

You give the lady a creepy-ass voldemort-y hug. She shuts up, instantly, and then you explain how you are infinitely more interesting then the run of the mill adventure for Armok.
One of the greatest gods was in fact Armok?! Are you aware of just how huge this is!?
Nah, not really.
This is going to shatter the worship towards the creator!
Cool, let's do that! But first!

Thet priestess gets pulled along while you go on a brisk walk towards the temple, where you remove the young non-transformed werewolf kid and kick it in the face while laughing.
If this was animated, we'd have a trail of blood and a tooth in the forefront while you stand there, post-kick, laughing.
The priestess would look 500% done.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:33:40 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: March 19, 2014, 02:55:54 pm »

Ask about the cult and get serum out of the inventory screen.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: March 20, 2014, 10:43:18 am »

Ask about the cult and get serum out of the inventory screen.
Well that reminds me, did we take that ring off Seum? Nvm, we can probaly replace it. Oh, +1, also ask if she thought of something we could use those souls for.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: March 20, 2014, 11:33:04 am »

Check tunnel status. I'd like to be able to finally bring in gobbo reinforcements.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: March 21, 2014, 02:21:54 pm »

I say we go on another recruiting spree i mean we have been away for quite a while

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: March 24, 2014, 03:36:36 pm »

Anyway, how are the goblin tunnels?
They are finished, and the dwarves are making sure it won't collapse. We've been bringing in goblin weaponry, but sale has been slow. They're a bit of niche market. For those combat sadists, you know?
We'll find other uses for it. Anyways! I'm going on some recruiting fun, I figure.
You are the leader of this cult and you decide that going inside the town with possible splinters of the mage's guild and guards out looking for you is the best idea?
Your grin says enough.

People are VERY willing to follow the thing that saved them from a hideous demon of hell, so your recruiting run goes swimmingly. That is, until you attacked by a collection of mages and a hobo.
You have no clue what the hobo is doing here, but hey, you don't judge.
He aggressively panhandles you while the nearby mages crawls on the floor and cup their hands for handouts.
It's kind of sad, but mostly kind of hilarious.

I think.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: March 24, 2014, 03:48:35 pm »

Recruit mages at some point in the upcoming days, and make sure that they are unable to betray us. And hobo, too. We could turn him into a beserker!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: March 24, 2014, 04:53:03 pm »

Talk to our cultists and see what's going on around the city also if anything big has happened outside of the city

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: March 24, 2014, 11:31:42 pm »

Eh, nab the mages and hobbo and bring them back. They seem pretty broken so it'll give us a good chance to test out on some soul killing finally. See if we can use them for anything interesting like self empowerment. Also start performing (or having subordinates perform) experiments on how to create other entities or at least on how to summon demons or something. Just to bolster our ranks.

Also, institute a better goblin breeding program. No one ever laid siege to a city with 30 goblins and I thought those buggers could breed like rats or roaches or... something else that breeds fast.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: March 26, 2014, 07:36:08 am »

Eh, nab the mages and hobbo and bring them back. They seem pretty broken so it'll give us a good chance to test out on some soul killing finally. See if we can use them for anything interesting like self empowerment. Also start performing (or having subordinates perform) experiments on how to create other entities or at least on how to summon demons or something. Just to bolster our ranks.

Also, institute a better goblin breeding program. No one ever laid siege to a city with 30 goblins and I thought those buggers could breed like rats or roaches or... something else that breeds fast.

I think you are looking for "rabbits".
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: March 26, 2014, 01:20:58 pm »

Eh, nab the mages and hobbo and bring them back. They seem pretty broken so it'll give us a good chance to test out on some soul killing finally. See if we can use them for anything interesting like self empowerment.
+1, the entities thing seems unlikely, they/we could probaly ask Put for another entity if we really wanted one, but a human on their own could hardly make one imo, the demons thing sounds alright I guess.

We could see what the mages can do first, before mindlessly breaking them, some might be of use to us.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: March 28, 2014, 12:59:27 pm »

Also does that mark thing make people loyal to us, if so can we teach these mages how do it and then they could spread the mark (but only after we have done the mark and mutations to them as well)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: March 29, 2014, 03:28:59 pm »

Herding the wizards proves to be easy, as the promise of warmth and love is enough to get them to move. The hobo is not so easily swayed, however, and remains on the streets, doing handstands and playing the viola for money.
Whatever, you say. let him! He probably wont end up being important, some god in disguise or anything of note.
When you arrive, the recruits are brought to the priestess, whom looks positively thrilled to be able to teach and mark again.  You leave the easily amused mortals to their business as you take a look at magus hobo, here.

Most are too stupid to really fire off their magic anymore, due to the demon sapping their intelligence when summoned. In a calm state, they could slowly get it back, along with their mana, but they've been panicking for long enough that hobo-ness overtook the magic part of the brain.
While their mind is easy to break, their souls will not lose potency for years. Best if you left it alone for now, but you do lock them up in the basement for now. They probably wont cause trouble down there.
You then decide to just have a talk with some nearby cultists about the recent happenings.
After a very lucrative talk you discover that absolutely nothing happened after the demon attack. Nobody goes outside anymore, and a large amount of people have left the town. The count is more paranoid then ever, and has executed his wife and local ambassador due to suspected demonic possession. By which we mean he grabbed an axe and give her forty whacks. When he saw what he had done, he gave Lord Fhalric forty-one.
Then he called the guard, scared out of his wits. Currently, he's kind of chilling in his own dungeon and the captain of the guard became the regent.
But nothing happened in the city proper apart from the large-scale movings. after a few more weeks the town will be filled with new people, as is custom after large attacks of evil upon towns.

You briefly talked over the breeding program with the goblins, and she tells you that a goblin child still takes a few years to mature and that goblins always try to outbreed the  massacres that adventurers perform upon them.
so that won't be needed. Still, if you get the tribe to be bigger and more fortified, the goblin population will logically go up.

I think.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89