Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114348 times)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1245 on: February 06, 2014, 12:46:18 pm »

Possess him? Necromancer Troll body for the win!

Also tell him we never wanted that pathetic host body in the first place... We wanted his body.
+1
He has an army of zombies, it is worth trying for that, maybe avoid him for a bit using illusions and let Ticktock take its toll? So he is weaker mentally, but we may end up killing him either due to ticktock damage or by accident like last time.

Hmmm....

What if we do an epic charge at him, then instead of kick to the face, we go gas form and under his legs? That would be amusing.
and then kick him in the back of his legs?
Nope. GROIN ATTACK GOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait do trolls have groins that are vulnerable to such an attack?
Who knows, one way to find out.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: February 06, 2014, 03:05:07 pm »

Illusion of ourselves, gaseous form, hide, watch out for out promised host animating, study our opponent as they fight our illusion, then sneak in close and jump on them, hold them down and death missile them...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: February 08, 2014, 04:11:27 pm »

The troll's charge is vicious, knocking you away a few feet and throwing a wild swing in Seum's direction(your dodge roll= 3). The troll's arm goes haywire, however, and Seum grabs it before it can get back in position, twisting it behind the troll's back and causing some nasty pain(Seum's roll=16).
Na'roshad gives off a roar of pain as he fails to get Seum off of him(his roll=6). You, meanwhile, manage to pull yourself upright and throw a kick in the grappled troll's direction, hitting his midsection. (roll=10)
Seum lets go of his arm now, and jumps back for safety and the troll beats his chest intimidatingly. Something about it unnerves even you(intimidation roll= 18) and causes Seum to take another step back.
You grit your teeth however, and charge towards the troll. The troll smiles, and his eyes seem to blink as he crouches and holds an arm against the ground. You turn to gas form just before you hit, and his glowing uppercut cuts naught but air.
You hit him in the round tables with a hit that caused everything in a hundred meter radius to do a simultaneous OOF. The troll does not seem to have genital pain, but the cracked pelvis still damages him majorly, causing some slowdown in his movement.

However, now he gives off a yell that actually throws you away. The landing is not soft.
You throw around multiple illusions as the troll does a mad charge, eyes glowing, and he smashes you with enough force to crack you in two, which you promptly do.
Then you hit him in the chest with two hooves as your illusion dissipates(illusion roll=20). He is knocked back and is about to smash you anyway until he notices Seum's rapier flash against the light from the sides. He throws a wild swing behind him, but Seum dodges it just barely(Seum's roll=17).
The troll's eye glow disappears, and he does an arcane gesture. Seum is instantly locked down in some sort of maroon cage that begins to crush him as the troll slowly brings his hands together. You 'ain't havin' any of that, and you kick his hand, breaking it in enough places and hard enough to cause some bones sticking out.
The troll has clearly had it now, and awkwardly attempts to run away by climbing over the dragon's body. The dragon laughs heartily, toasting some undead minions.

You quickly enter the Troll's mind while he's distracted, and find yourself in...
Nothing. There's absolutely nothing. Just white void. You trot along the emptiness, and see a small shape in the distance.
When you get there, it turns out to be a small malnourished boy.
The myths of trolls taking children at night suddenly found a lot more truth to it.
He stops sobbing long enough to see your hoof.
And your smile.

Shockingly, you find yourself in exactly the same place as before, but the troll has fallen down and is glowing out of every orifice, the amount of which are growing as he seems to be tearing apart. Soon, nothing more is left of him except for a patch of his fur and a tooth.
The dragon laughs again in approval as the hordes that were attempting to eat him fall down to their eternal slumber.
The ancient being then opens up his wings, and breathes out a flame of relief as he pushes himself off the ground with enough force to throw you on the ground. instead of landing on your side, however, you catch yourself with your hand, and manage to get your two legs under you.
Wait....

EYYY, KIDDO! WElCOM' BACK! Putribilius carnifex gives off hearty laughter, causing his enormous mass to roll.
It's great to be back.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: February 08, 2014, 05:08:38 pm »

"Never make us be nice again... Oh and what now?"

Ask for advice on how to continue on with the mission. I'm genuinely at a loss right now.

Also check back in with our priest and see how things are going along with the cult/goblins.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: February 08, 2014, 06:19:18 pm »

"Never make us be nice again... Oh and what now?"

Ask for advice on how to continue on with the mission. I'm genuinely at a loss right now.

Also check back in with our priest and see how things are going along with the cult/goblins.
+1

Well we could go collect the spoils, we did attack a fort, would be a terrible waste, and there should still be 7 easily manipulated savage dwarfs about. Convince them to worship Put? Now that we killed their current god it shouldn't be hard.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: February 08, 2014, 07:03:38 pm »

"Only took two dwarven cities to put wrong what went right. It was hilarious, I have to admit."

Tell our Priestess same sort of thing.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: February 14, 2014, 11:58:20 am »

Never let me be nice again, please? It took two cities to set wrong what went right. You say in a combination of anger and relief.
Ah won't, Ah won't... I really missed ya, ya 'now. I dun't git too many entities, so ah...
Got kind of lonely?
The god's face remains in shadow, as always, but you can see him smiling broadly from the bulge of the cheeks alone.
Aye, that it woz. De other gods be too stupid to git any kind o' conversation, and Mort was a real bringer o' bad juju with you. 'E hated you.
Excellent. The boring bastard...

The god laughs heartily, his fat roiling as usual. You can't help but join him in his laughter.
HE IS, INNIT!? HAAAHAHAHAAA.
It's good to able to serve you again, great Putribillius.
...I'll nevah quite git used to yer loyalty.
What should I do now, Carnifex?
Mmmmm.... Lootin' the fort 'll git you horses. I still got a favor from Mort, so you'll 'ave undead horses. Now, 'bout Seum... he 'ain't what he lets on. He's a bit more then a thief
Really now? At any rate, Thank you, rotting one.
After ya got de horses, follow the mountain-path to the south! The Cat-people will help you.Now git goin', 'fore the survivors get up n' find ye

When you re-open your eyes you can confirm you've got your snake-man form back. You also confirm Seum fell flat on his arse. You pull him up and get a move-on to the wreckage of the fort.
You find some really great stuff(roll=20+1(rouge's eye)=21)
The horses were standing ready, along with the seven dwarves who accept you as their new ruler as you killed the troll. Furthering that, Seum found two enchanted daggers that seem to fit together perfectly.
You managed to find two steel bracers along with some leather armor that had some steel below it as reinforcement. You replace your clothing with it, but keep it around for speech purposes.
The dwarves will not be able to keep up with the horses, so what should they do after you leave.

DEAR LORD I HATE MYSELF FOR MY UPDATE TARDYNESS
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:42:35 pm by Kitten Snot »
I think.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 14, 2014, 03:07:47 pm »

Well, if some sort of communication can be arranged, that would be dandy, but instruct them in the ways of the Put cult and have them establish a secret society within the new fortress. Have them rebuild the fortress if nobody else is doing that...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 14, 2014, 03:39:51 pm »

Well, if some sort of communication can be arranged, that would be dandy, but instruct them in the ways of the Put cult and have them establish a secret society within the new fortress. Have them rebuild the fortress if nobody else is doing that...
I think they should be sanctified to the most holy degree. .. .  and I mean mutated. and they shall work our mines. and run our fort. for the glory of Put. . . . of course.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: February 14, 2014, 10:16:35 pm »

I think they should be sanctified to the most holy degree. .. .  and I mean mutated. and they shall work our mines. and run our fort. for the glory of Put. . . . of course.
Well they aren't the smartest of the bunch, if what the dragon and troll told us is any indication, don't think they could run a fort for very long.

+1 anyway.

Edit: Could contact the cult, check up on them, report that we are back to normal, ask them to send what aid they can, inquire about getting another communication ring to the seven.

Not that I think they can really help from where they are but I guess even just checking up on them wouldn't be a bad idea.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 10:21:36 pm by Cain12 »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 15, 2014, 10:50:34 am »

Well they aren't the smartest of the bunch, if what the dragon and troll told us is any indication, don't think they could run a fort for very long.

+1 anyway.

Edit: Could contact the cult, check up on them, report that we are back to normal, ask them to send what aid they can, inquire about getting another communication ring to the seven.

Not that I think they can really help from where they are but I guess even just checking up on them wouldn't be a bad idea.

Send them to the cult and a message possibly telling them the dwarves are coming. I bet they could use some craftship and such.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 19, 2014, 09:47:03 am »

...So we are agreed we don't need 7 savage dwarves?
Fine, I'll leave them here to figure something out. They'll probably learn english over time.
Good...Still nice to know I'm serving the correct god now. Don't fuck up again.
Do not forget your place.
Trust me, I didn't.

So that marks the end of another tense conversation between the priestess and you. You'll probably have to kill her when you return.
Telling the dwarves what to do went alright, eventually. They probably just lack the needed vocal cords rather then understanding of the english language.
Now, you leave them with a mark and a blessing after you asked Putribillius. They look a bit more grey then before, but they can pass as ordinary dwarves.
Until the rot REALLY sets in. Put is pretty nasty when blessing people, but you don't care.
Then the journey towards the south begins, and it's an easy road, as most of the undead have collapsed.
Let's hope this type of indirect good doesn't count.

When you leave the snowy mountains, you almost instantly end up in a desert. Which leaves you slightly confused but mostly angry about how impossible this geographical location is. The heat will become a problem in record time, Seum says.
He was right. It's pretty hard on him. You don't really get affected by it, but hey, here it is. Weak mortals!
You can see a city in the distance, though. And with some rope you can probably pull Seum's horse along.
The cat-people here quickly get him off his horse, tsk tsk in your general direction and you are left bored and alone in a desert city.
Let's fuck shit up

I think.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 19, 2014, 03:21:46 pm »

Catfolk are carnivorous? We could have used some warning, those dwarves might have been valuable afterall... We should keep an eye on Seum, never those chosen types love to attract random danger, and the prophecy is still looking for more members, and the sooner we meet its demands the sooner we can be done with it... But for now, lets see what we can learn, what is the local religion, who are the resident bigwigs, is there anyone who's absence would not be noticed, how large would an Evil army need to be to destroy the city, would catfolk possess any unique traits as minions?
Read the First Post!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 22, 2014, 04:35:40 pm »

I don't know where you got the notion that they're carnivorous, but it's canon now.

Information gathering was easy. The problem is how much you got of it.
Catfolk love stories. Like, obsessively so. as in, their entire culture hinges upon the telling of stories towards one-another. Ask for their religion, you get their entire religious texts in the form of a sandpapery tongue noises.
Honestly, discovering that they have over 34 gods and that they are capable of explaining the history of all of them in under 30 seconds, but still manage to yap on for hours about them wasn't all that fun. They are a very open society. Privacy just doesn't exist, and they don't care. Two naked people just strolled by and nobody even looked at them.

As for the residential bigwigs, you have a sultan in the grand palace. The closer you work there, the higher your social standing, but nobody seems to care enough about anything for it to matter too much.
It's like a species of stoners. Still, the guards take their jobs seriously, as they disemboweled a thief with their bare hands and ate a part of him to get some blood on their fur. to look threatening to others.
Honestly, you'd need a good strong army to take the city down. The security is deceptively high and you haven't seen a single beggar.
This is a really weird place, and it makes you uncomfortable. This place makes no sense and it's stupid and you hate it it's terrible.

They don't let you in the hospital either, as they don't trust snakes. Pointing out how racist that is leaves them unfazed.
You float in through a window to find Seum, after some gnashing of the teeth at the frustration of it all. He's sitting in a bed with a bucket of water next to him and some new clothing to accommodate the heat. Very loose, and kind of stupid-looking.
Seum's still asleep, so you pull up a chair and put on your best pouty-face while you wait.

I think.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: February 22, 2014, 05:41:52 pm »

Make random evil plots for random scenarios that may happen at some point, so that we have something to do while we're waiting for Seum to become an acceptable target to our shenanigans.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 89