Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Drinking Games!  (Read 2586 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Drinking Games!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 01:42:14 pm »

The Sit alone at home in the weekend game:

Only one participant, sit home alone, for every stupid thing you recall doing in your life that makes you cringe, drink.
Repeat untill you start shitposting on forums or something.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 01:48:33 pm »

That's a good one.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 01:52:17 pm »

The reason why 2 participants isnt allowed is because it usually turns into something constructive, wich is against the games whole purpose.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 02:10:38 pm »

Reading Homestuck for the first time? Take a shot every time you don't understand something that's happening.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 03:44:43 pm »

How much beer will i need?
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 03:51:02 pm »

The first time I watched Game of Thrones, I was going by this drinking game. I'm glad I didn't keep going, because there are a couple later episodes where that would have killed me. Heck, I wanted to punch Joffrey for like the entirety of two episodes.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 04:47:01 pm »

No idea about America, but they are very common amongst 18 to 20 somethings in the UK at house parties and pre-drinks before nights on the town *points to self as a 18 to 20-something in the UK to use as an example*. A lot of colloquial ones actually develop and spread, especially as people go to university and bring them back to their friends from home over Christmas. So I was curious if people on bay12 had any good ones they've found :P

You know, for science.

Ah yes, Britain's great binge drinking culture. Everyone around here tends to just get a couple bottles of spirits and talk into the night while drinking at a good pace. Sad that it's so culturally acceptable to go out and drink yourself comatose and vomiting each week, though.

I've only ever spent one day in England, but here in Prague they say you can always spot the Brit: he (or she) is the one puking in the gutter.

Czech people, by way of comparison, have the second highest per capita alcohol consumption in the world, yet they almost never get sick. For all the parties and clubs and raves I've been to in Prague, I have never once seen a Czech get sick from drinking. They're like superheroes.

Anyway, more on topic, my Taiji instructor introduced me to a fun drinking game during a party in his flat: everyone sits in a circle and you make a story. The first person says a word, then the next has to add the next word, and so on. Each person has to recite the entire "story" so far without error, then add their word. Make a mistake, take a drink (then start a new story). My teacher also insisted that we play using the "international drinking rules" he made up: take a drink/shot every time you hold your drink in your right hand, address a person by their name, or point at someone/something. Doing all that while trying to remember a nonsensical story written mostly by tipsy non-native speakers of English, and you've got yourself a good time right there.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 06:36:09 pm »

My teacher also insisted that we play using the "international drinking rules" he made up: take a drink/shot every time you hold your drink in your right hand, address a person by their name, or point at someone/something.
He didn't make up the international drinking rules; we have them in this country as well (hence the name). The version that I'm familiar with also includes drinking every time your use an expletive, and saying the word "drink" to be punishable by drinking.

sjaakwortel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 07:49:39 pm »

Being from Holland (yes we drink alot), and a member of a student association(think of a fraternity but with mixed genders)  (fun fact, the average member of my association drinks more than 26 units of alcohol a week). We play a lot of drinking games.
some examples:
-dice games, these are just dumb games to get drunk fast.
-card games, my favorite beeing ring of fire, take an deck of card and put it around a empty glass, think of a set of rules for what to do when a specific card is drawn (think of snake eyes, drink when you look at the person having the card, question master, drink when you answer a question asked by the person with the card, drinking buddies, drink whenever your buddy drinks, etc.)
Best part of the game is when the circle is broken(there are several cards in the game with the assignment to put some drink in the middle glass), the person breaking the circle has to drink the contents of the glass :D(last time some1 put chocolate milk in it, along with the regular mixture of alcoholic beverages).

-board games
-some kind of truth or dare, taking turns make an statement, and everybody who has done that has to drink(can escalate quickly).

And the always active set of drinking rules, warning though, when you read these rules, you are in the game(damn just lost it)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:54:49 pm by sjaakwortel »
Quote from: Greep on May 08, 2010, 07:55:20 pm
do dwarves move any slower when using the stairs?
Compared to falling? Yes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 08:17:03 am »

I played Wizard Staff last night and it seemed pretty effective at getting me shitfaced.

Step 1: Tape a can of beer to your hand. Drink it.
Step 2: Tape every beer you drink after that to the bottom of the previous beer.
Step 3: Whoever's wizard staff reaches the ground first wins.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 09:24:21 am »

Awesome!  :)  I heartily approve.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 09:52:25 am »

Man, I got super drunk and I lost. One guy's staff was like six feet long. I hope he got home okay.

Techhead

• Bay Watcher
  • Former Minister of Technological Heads
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 11:50:30 pm »

Once you complete your wizard's staff, you must then start building a crystal ball out of shot glasses.
Engineering Dwarves' unfortunate demises since '08
WHAT?  WE DEMAND OUR FREE THINGS NOW DESPITE THE HARDSHIPS IT MAY CAUSE IN YOUR LIFE
It's like you're all trying to outdo each other in sheer useless pedantry.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 12:43:27 am »

We capped ours with glass bottles.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 01:00:46 am »

The Sit alone at home in the weekend game:

Only one participant, sit home alone, for every stupid thing you recall doing in your life that makes you cringe, drink.
Repeat untill you start shitposting on forums or something.

If I remember correctly, you're somewhere around the age of 14, right? That's possibly a little too young to be an alcoholic.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 [2] 3