Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1523 1524 [1525] 1526 1527 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900709 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CAST TAXES
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile

Oh dear. That console is awfully dangerous! Vaporize it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Make a new respawn point out of (you guessed it) candy canes!

Sell SCP box to unsuspecting bystander, use money to pay crew.
(2+1=3) YOU MAKE CANDY CANE CUBE
MIGHT BE STARTING POINT?

(4) YOU SELL SCP BOX ON BLACK MARKET. NOT BEST IDEA, BUT NOT WORST. YOUR CREW IS APPEASED FOR NOW.

Spawn at Whisperling's spawn point.
(5) YOU APPEAR ON WHISPERLING'S CUBE
IT'S NOT A RESPAWN POINT, BUT APPARENTLY IT'S A SPAWN POINT

Well, if I'm not good enough of a writer to summon eldritch monstrosities, and I cannot dance, then I must engage upon the path of a Shonen Hero and train at both until I become the very best, like no-one ever was!

Training Montage!
(6) YOU ARE NOW THE PROTAGONIST, AFTER TRAINING SESSION WITH WISE MONK
+1 TO GETTING BONUSES, +3 TO UNCANNILY AVOIDING DRAMTIC DEATHS

NOW ORIC WANTS YOU DEAD

CAST TAXES
(1) YOU NEVER FORMALLY TRAINED AT ACCOUNTING SCHOOL
NO TAXES
IN FACT, YOU ARRESTED BY ORICOP AFTER YOU PROPOSE THAT TAXES SHOULD NO EXIST

Oh dear. That console is awfully dangerous! Vaporize it.
(4+2=6) CONSOLE VAPORIZED
ORIC CLAPS
DUST GETS IN FACE

Quote from: Oric
Let's deal with that dust.
(4+3=7)
EGAN NOW HAS SUPERCOOL ANIME FACE
AND NO DUST EITHER

ORIC: AWESOME(+3 TO ALL ROLLS HE MAKES), UNHURT
EGAN: IS AWESOME GUARDIAN(+2 TO ALL ROLLS), UNHURT, SEVENTH SINISTER SIBLING, HAS SUPERCOOL ANIME FACE
THEROS: IS ACCOUNTANT, UNHURT, CANNOT CAST FIST, CANNOT CAST TAXES, IS ARRESTED BY ORICOP
THEBIGGERFISH: EXISTS, HAS DUNGEON CONTROL CONSOLE FRAGMENTS, MASTERED USE(IF OPERATIVE, AUTO FIVES TO USING IT)
CEROLLENSLENS: EXISTS, PROTAGONIST(+1 TO GETTING BONUSES, +3 TO AVOIDING DRAMATIC DEATHS, HATED BY ORIC)
RAM: DEAD(CAN ONLY RESPAWN)
WHISPERLING: HAS AR-CANE(+1 TO CANDY CANE MGIC, CAN USE CANDY CANE MAGIC, ABSORB'S ORIC'S AWESOME(-1 TO ATTCKING WHISPERLING)), IS ANYWHERE HE WANTS, HAS GIANT CANDY CANE DIMENSION-TRAVELING PIRATE SHIP ARMADA WITH CREWS, CREW WILL MUTINY WITHOUT LOOTS!, HAS CANDY CANE CUBE THAT IS SPAWN(BUT NOT RE-SPAWN) POINT.
WORMARMY: IS IN WHISPERLING'S FLAGSHIP, EXISTS

UNIVERSE: CHEATING GONE(NO MORE CHEATS), EGAN-ORIC SHIP FANFIC WRITTEN ON DUNGEON WALL, LEVEL BELOW IS THE CANDY CANE LEVEL, NO MORE LETTER MAGIC, NO MORE RE-SPAWNS

WHAT DO?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Combo Oric's next action into a BRO-ATTACK.
According to status, I'm no longer incapable of shipping. If so, roll 1d6 and ship self with corresponding Sinister Sibling. While performing above action, because level bosses can multitask!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:19:25 pm by Egan_BW »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

"Well, hello. I see you've found my... wait, still not sure exactly how I got a whole fleet."

Continue work on the respawn point. Hey, someone started here, so it looks like we're getting somewhere.

Also, make giant candy canes of lasting satisfaction to pay the crew. We've only got so many miscellaneous items around here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Repair console.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile

Join crew; receive giant candy cane of lasting satisfaction.
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, then! If Oric wants me dead, I need to acquire survival skills. Like being as dramatic as hell at everything I do in order to apply that bonus to not dying in dramatic situations. (Somehow, Bard has become the best class!)

Attempt to gain skill points/bonuses to Drama by training dramatic movement! Practice pirouetting out of the way of any incoming potential attacks at the very last second! While monologuing!
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BECOME LAWYER
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tear hole in edge of reality and watch sanity leak out.
Tax casts.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

participate in derail

spawn but disguised as metal slog

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Combo Oric's next action into a BRO-ATTACK.
According to status, I'm no longer incapable of shipping. If so, roll 1d6 and ship self with corresponding Sinister Sibling. While performing above action, because level bosses can multitask!

(3+2=5) YOU COMBO POWER WITH ORIC
+2 TO ORIC'S NEXT ATTACK

(4+2=6) YOU SHIP WITH ALL SINISTER SIBLINGS
THEY HATE YOU FOR IT
HATE YOU HATE HATE HATE YOU
UH OH

"Well, hello. I see you've found my... wait, still not sure exactly how I got a whole fleet."

Continue work on the respawn point. Hey, someone started here, so it looks like we're getting somewhere.

Also, make giant candy canes of lasting satisfaction to pay the crew. We've only got so many miscellaneous items around here.

(5+1=6) CUBE IS NOW THE ONLY SPAWN POINT AND/OR RESPAWN POINT

(2+1=3) YOU TIDE YOUR CREW OVER WITH NORMAL CANDY CANES

Repair console.
(6) YOU REBUILD CONSOLE
IT IS NOW SENTIENT AND EVIL AND HATES YOUR GUTS

Right, then! If Oric wants me dead, I need to acquire survival skills. Like being as dramatic as hell at everything I do in order to apply that bonus to not dying in dramatic situations. (Somehow, Bard has become the best class!)

Attempt to gain skill points/bonuses to Drama by training dramatic movement! Practice pirouetting out of the way of any incoming potential attacks at the very last second! While monologuing!
(4+1=5) YOU BECOME MORE SKILLED WITH DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE DANCING: +1 TO DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE DANCING.

Join crew; receive giant candy cane of lasting satisfaction.
(1) WHISPERLING PUSHES YOU OFF HIS SHIP
YOU DIE

BECOME LAWYER
(1) YOU ARE FOREVER BANNED FROM PRACTICING LAW

Tear hole in edge of reality and watch sanity leak out.
Tax casts.

(5) YOU MAKE HOLE IN REALITY
WILL CAUSE RANDOM EFFECT EACH TURN

(3) YOU CHARGE ONE EXTRA CENT FOR EACH CAST SOLD FROM YOU
BUT YOU OWN NO CASTS

participate in derail

spawn but disguised as metal slog

(1) YOU DO NOT SPAWN, AND ARE FOREVER BANNED FROM BEING DISGUISED AS OR ACTUALLY BEING SLOG OR ANY SLOG VARIANTS.

Quote from: Oric
Oh boy. The protagonist really needs to die.

(2+3+2=7)

(1+3=4)

THERE IS NOW GIANT HOLE IN PROTAGONIST'S CHEST
(1+3=4) STILL HOLDING ONTO LIFE THOUGH

#!#: (2)

LIGHTNING BOLT HITS(PROTAGONIST).

(1+3=4) STILL HOLDING ONTO LIFE

ORIC: AWESOME(+3 TO ALL ROLLS HE MAKES), UNHURT
EGAN: IS AWESOME GUARDIAN(+2 TO ALL ROLLS), UNHURT, SEVENTH SINISTER SIBLING, HAS SUPERCOOL ANIME FACE, HATED BY OTHER SINISTER SIBLINGS
THEROS: IS ACCOUNTANT, UNHURT, CANNOT CAST FIST, CANNOT CAST TAXES, IS ARRESTED BY ORICOP, CANNOT CAST LAW
THEBIGGERFISH: EXISTS, HAS DUNGEON CONTROL CONSOLE THAT IS HATRED INCARNATE, MASTERED USE(IF OPERATIVE, AUTO FIVES TO USING IT)
CEROLLENSLENS: EXISTS, PROTAGONIST(+1 TO GETTING BONUSES, +3 TO AVOIDING DRAMATIC DEATHS, +1 TO DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE DANCING, HOLE IN CHEST, HATED BY ORIC)
RAM: DEAD(CAN ONLY RESPAWN)
WHISPERLING: HAS AR-CANE(+1 TO CANDY CANE MGIC, CAN USE CANDY CANE MAGIC, ABSORB'S ORIC'S AWESOME(-1 TO ATTCKING WHISPERLING)), IS ANYWHERE HE WANTS, HAS GIANT CANDY CANE DIMENSION-TRAVELING PIRATE SHIP ARMADA WITH CREWS, CREW WILL MUTINY WITHOUT LOOTS!, HAS CANDY CANE CUBE THAT IS ONLY SPAWN OR RESPAWN POINT.
WORMARMY: IS DEAD(CAN ONLY RESPAWN)
FREEFORMSCHOOLER: FOREVER BANNED FROM BEING DISGUISED AS OR ACTUALLY BEING SLOG OR SLOG VARIANTS, NONEXISTENT

UNIVERSE: CHEATING GONE(NO MORE CHEATS), EGAN-ORIC SHIP FANFIC WRITTEN ON DUNGEON WALL, LEVEL BELOW IS THE CANDY CANE LEVEL, NO MORE LETTER MAGIC, CHAOS VORTEX PORTAL THING(RANDOM STUFF HAPPENS EACH TURN)

WHAT DO?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Requisition personal Dungeon Level. Fortify against Sinister incursion/shenanigans.
MULTITASK: Send sincere apology letters the other Siblings and vow to only ship players in future.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 03:37:39 pm by Egan_BW »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

Keep working on those giant candy canes of lasting satisfaction. And no more pushing people off the ship.

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile

Respawn with impressive fanfare.
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.
Pages: 1 ... 1523 1524 [1525] 1526 1527 ... 1544