Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1518 1519 [1520] 1521 1522 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3899919 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

What's that? Freeformschooler has been seduced by the majesty of nature? Better kick my carbon emissions into high gear- Mother Nature just picked a fight with the wrong layabout

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, you went pretty in-depth on TWoOtA stuff, but there's one thing you didn't cover: the future of the Sanics BIG Adventr series. I don't really care about TWoOtA, but the thought that Sanics BIG  Adventr may one day die—that awful thought—brings a tear to my eye.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, you went pretty in-depth on TWoOtA stuff, but there's one thing you didn't cover: the future of the Sanics BIG Adventr series. I don't really care about TWoOtA, but the thought that Sanics BIG  Adventr may one day die—that awful thought—brings a tear to my eye.

I forced a friend to listen to my voiceover of his homosexual ex-jewish brony knight character and he had an aneurysm. That's the only update right now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile

aaaaa no it cannot die now
twwota is eternal!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

But I just got here!  :u
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile

An inspiring speech worthy of Henry the Fifth. Fitting given your current technological status.
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Well shit. Im gonna miss TWoOtA, but I suppose it had to end sooner or later. Since it is happening sooner rather than later, are we going to be getting an explanation, or will we just be left hanging? :P
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile

He didn't outright say it was ending, unless I missed something. Just that its future was shaky.

Regardless, if this to be our end: as one of the relatively new readers, let me extend my thanks for a fantastic ride. I can't even remember how I stumbled across this, but it didn't take me long to realize it was something worthwhile. I would never have expected so labyrinthine a plot, so interesting a cast, and so deep a subject core from a "silly stick figure game." Well done indeed, and I hope you have the opportunity to put your clear talent for storytelling to work in the future.
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"It's impossible for me to even think of "dropping" TWoOtA as I've invested so much time in it,"

what part of 'I'm not quitting' are you taking as 'quitting'?

It will never cease! I WILL RECORD AS MANY CAT GIRL MEOWS AS IT TAKES!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

why are you traitors worried about ffs in the first place

i rule here now

first sycophant to decry ffs' lofaced tyranny gets a cute magical companion
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

i rule here now

Im just waiting for your update, this ffs derail has gone on too long. nobody cares about twot or whatever it is.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

i rule here now

MY VOICE WAS SLIGHTLY SORE AFTER SCREAMING MEOWS. I AM DISSATISFIED.

Horse sized spider or riot.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had better take one for the team before some poor soul triggers this unawares...

F.F.S. loface is best loface!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile

i rule here now

The GM is dead, long live the GM!
IO is the one true master of twwwot.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Now we shall sacrifice our cows to Ironyowl, and it will be good.

I'll bet she even lets us cheat!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 1518 1519 [1520] 1521 1522 ... 1544