Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1515 1516 [1517] 1518 1519 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900461 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: groans of increasing discomfort
« Reply #22740 on: June 14, 2016, 12:47:45 am »

A WAND OF MASHY SPIKE PLATE!  Also a High Energy Pellet shooter.

Aperture Science Hard-Light Defense Makers

The one, the only, Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.

Magic healing nanobots.

+1, but Replace the nanobots with a vial of repulsion gel, and our class name is Science Facilitator.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22741 on: June 14, 2016, 12:49:28 am »

Magic healing nanobots.

+1, but Replace the nanobots with a vial of repulsion gel, and our class name is Science Facilitator.
Edit:Make it the gel gun, actually.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22742 on: June 14, 2016, 12:56:57 am »

((We sure do have a lot of guns. Planning to triple-wield? ;)))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22743 on: June 14, 2016, 01:03:25 am »

((Nah, the HEPS is mounted UNDER the arm.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22744 on: June 14, 2016, 01:10:46 am »

((And I guess the gel gun is mounted underbarrel on the ASHPD?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22745 on: June 14, 2016, 01:13:23 am »

((Nah, off-hand.))
Sigtext

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22746 on: June 14, 2016, 01:16:01 am »

Magic healing nanobots.

+1, although the armour could be a gun too. Say, a shoulder-mounted defensive laser?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22747 on: June 14, 2016, 01:19:24 am »

Good grief no, Aperture Science doesn't make those.  Maybe a shoulder-mounted missile turret?
Sigtext

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22748 on: June 14, 2016, 04:16:43 am »

Your name is: While generally referred to as "Aaargh! That Insidiously Styled Hair Is Decapitating Us All!" you prefer to go by "Atishidua".

Class Name: Many-tailed Murderess
Weapon: Ornamental hair-blades. Not that you would admit to wearing them all the time, that would be dangerous...
Armor: Thick Corded armour woven from your own indomitable locks. Quite sturdy by its own merits, and susceptible to enhancement by your own abilities.
Accessory: Your mystic hair-ties have always been positive charms, one was supposed to promote stability and the other: health.
Flask: An unlimited container of hair-spray has served you well for all your making-things-rigid needs.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22749 on: June 14, 2016, 07:12:58 am »

Your name is: While generally referred to as "Aaargh! That Insidiously Styled Hair Is Decapitating Us All!" you prefer to go by "Atishidua".

Weapon: Ornamental hair-blades. Not that you would admit to wearing them all the time, that would be dangerous...
Armor: Thick Corded armour woven from your own indomitable locks. Quite sturdy by its own merits, and susceptible to enhancement by your own abilities.
Accessory: Your mystic hair-ties have always been positive charms, one was supposed to promote stability and the other: health.
Flask: An unlimited container of hair-spray has served you well for all your making-things-rigid needs.
+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22750 on: June 14, 2016, 08:33:36 am »

Class Name: Dakka Master
Weapon: Dual Explosive Ammo Firing Miniguns.
Armor: Donkrieg Battle Armor MRK. III: A suit of steel armor reinforced with diamond in places. It also has a number of machine guns loaded into it at places, which can be deployed with the push of a button. And a grenade launcher in the left arm.
Accessory: Grenade Wig. Your wig is full of a variety of grenades for use with your grenade launcher.
Flask: Molotov Cocktail.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22751 on: June 14, 2016, 09:16:59 am »

Class Name: Crowd Controller
Armour: Riot Gear
Accessory: Name Tag
Flask: Molotov Cocktail

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22752 on: June 17, 2016, 01:46:48 am »

I HAD TO REPLAY PORTAL BECAUSE OF YOU JACKASSES DITZY MURDER AI INCOMING

Magic healing nanobots.

+1, although the armour could be a gun too. Say, a shoulder-mounted defensive laser?
Good grief no, Aperture Science doesn't make those.  Maybe a shoulder-mounted missile turret?

+1
Class Name: Dakka Master
Weapon: Dual Explosive Ammo Firing Miniguns.
Armor: Donkrieg Battle Armor MRK. III: A suit of steel armor reinforced with diamond in places. It also has a number of machine guns loaded into it at places, which can be deployed with the push of a button. And a grenade launcher in the left arm.
Accessory: Grenade Wig. Your wig is full of a variety of grenades for use with your grenade launcher.
Flask: Molotov Cocktail.
Class Name: Crowd Controller
Armour: Riot Gear
Accessory: Name Tag
Flask: Molotov Cocktail
Ah yes, you are Pile O Guns, the-

Haha no.

Your Name is Kephri.
Your Class Name is Ethereal Weave, because of your transcendent, nuanced control over your surroundings.
Your Weapon is Quivering Chord, an energy gun that can make its targets easier to damage.
Your Armor is Shimmering Deep, a flexible scale dress that can occasionally redirect attacks.
Your Accessory is Sura's Kiss, a beautiful pearl given to you by... that's not important.
Your Flask is... not something to worry about either!
Your Class Skill is Ether Weave, which heals your dumbass allies when they KILL.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

"So! Who here knows how combat works?"

It's time to clear your head.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22753 on: June 17, 2016, 03:37:05 am »

*points at wonderful and helpful fairy friend.*
"Ask my friend here! I am certain that they will regale you with all that you could wish to know!"
Note to self: Review ethical implications of wilfully subjecting others to... helpful advice...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22754 on: June 17, 2016, 03:38:22 am »

Buff Man: Demonstrate knowledge of combat on nearby chunk of ground.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 1515 1516 [1517] 1518 1519 ... 1544