Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901803 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: now with unnecessary angst
« Reply #21510 on: July 10, 2015, 03:58:06 am »

Riltia will probably fuck everything up if we sit back.
So no.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #21511 on: July 10, 2015, 08:10:53 am »

What if we are not the spirits if the warrens, but we are the spirits of the spirits of the warrens? What if when we dont suggest anything everyone's brain stops working, only to start working when we suggest again? What if we are part of an american  something team and we are being tested by our leader, ffs? Will we ever find out any of these things?

we already know what we are. check the theory crafting contest. the nature of our existence has been confirmed by ffs
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21512 on: July 10, 2015, 10:46:33 am »

Well, we stopped controlling Ciro and Co for a while and left them to their own devices, and they lost Al's Soul Star but solved the problem.

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21513 on: July 10, 2015, 11:25:00 am »

If we merely sit back and watch, hoping that the characters will solve our problems, this will cease to be an ISG. It will become a webcomic. One starring a band of complete morons who get killed horribly on panel 17, ending the story prematurely.

But still. Check the main menu, namely the Sprit Archive! We've done a spirit duel... so that's been unlocked!
+1

Rilitia hole seems vaguely fitting to visit now that we are her. Let's see where it leads.

Perhaps... Just maybe we might find a clue as to where her Soul Star is.
+1

+1 to these. Also:

Rilitia hole seems vaguely fitting to visit

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 11:38:58 am by WormArmy »
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21514 on: July 10, 2015, 12:20:30 pm »

And don't go anywhere without recovering to full health, cheesing SP, saving, and picking up a couple of the most relevant quests at this point.
Anyone want to +1 this boring but sensible plan of action? Chuck Ciro a heal, guys. It's free!

I'm still traumatized by the memories of Slog's sticky demise after everybody forgot to heal him and went adventuring with him at 2HP.

In this case, for example, an Underhaunt could easily take out Ciro with a mere 4 points of fire damage (though hopefully Riltia's auto-guard will kick in before then... don't fail us now!)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21515 on: July 10, 2015, 12:21:54 pm »

And don't go anywhere without recovering to full health, cheesing SP, saving, and picking up a couple of the most relevant quests at this point.
Anyone want to +1 this boring but sensible plan of action? Chuck Ciro a heal, guys. It's free!

I'm still traumatized by the memories of Slog's sticky demise after everybody forgot to heal him and went adventuring with him at 2HP.

In this case, for example, an Underhaunt could easily take out Ciro with a mere 4 points of fire damage (though hopefully Riltia's auto-guard will kick in before then... don't fail us now!)
Isn't the SP cheat pretty much implied at this point?

But yeah. +1 to generic recovery process.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21516 on: July 10, 2015, 12:26:14 pm »

+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21517 on: July 10, 2015, 02:20:31 pm »

+1
+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21518 on: July 11, 2015, 08:08:48 am »

Both my memory and a quick search have drawn up a blank. What's the quality dial? All I know is that there won't be one. That's it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21519 on: July 11, 2015, 10:07:21 am »

Both my memory and a quick search have drawn up a blank. What's the quality dial? All I know is that there won't be one. That's it.
Quality dial was FFS's attempt to stop some more.... mature discussion regarding shipping. Then Toady came in and said "yo man that kinda stuff is probably ban-worthy" and so the quality dial was no longer necessary.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21520 on: July 11, 2015, 10:08:08 am »

our #1 longterm goal is to find a way to push quality dial to its lowest setting, preferably without everyone getting banned and/or ffs flipping the fuck out

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21521 on: July 11, 2015, 03:21:37 pm »

Ar.... it appears the Illborn Exchange's art is of lower quality than the rest of the soul stars.

Half-baked and completely insane theory craft: Riltia's soul star controls the quality dial.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21522 on: July 11, 2015, 03:25:59 pm »

Sorry, LSP, but I'm afraid it's been my goal to push it to it's theoretical highest setting. And then past it.
I'm not sure if it would be an "up to 11" effect or a "stack overflow" effect, but I really want to see what turning the quality dial UP does.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21523 on: July 11, 2015, 03:57:53 pm »

Sorry, LSP, but I'm afraid it's been my goal to push it to it's theoretical highest setting. And then past it.
I'm not sure if it would be an "up to 11" effect or a "stack overflow" effect, but I really want to see what turning the quality dial UP does.

FFS turns the quality dial down as a punishment when he is annoyed with us. Therefore, the quality dial could theoretically be turned up as a result of doing something to please him in an OOC way.

As of now, the only way I can think of to accomplish that is fan games/artwork.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #21524 on: July 11, 2015, 04:01:36 pm »

Perhaps he requires more saucy fanfiction. Now with more shopkeepers.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 ... 1544