Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1417 1418 [1419] 1420 1421 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900097 times)

Authority2

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: INCREASE_FPS: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: pretty pretty princess
« Reply #21270 on: July 03, 2015, 08:22:08 am »

Theory: the weird quality stuff is Riltia lying to us. That means that there's something in her scan info and about the Illborn Exchange that she doesn't want us to know...
"But I tell you what the Queen wants is impossible. The story of her mandate to create floodgates in our desert fortress cannot be told in less than 314160 stanzas! Art bows not to any dwarf!"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21271 on: July 03, 2015, 10:36:14 am »

Then I say screw this place, let's go West of the Greens Entrance.
+1
Gentlemen, we need to at least try to use the skeletons, and see if they are hostile, helpful, or whatever.
+1 to this.
+1
Gentlemen, we need to at least try to use the skeletons, and see if they are hostile, helpful, or whatever.
+1 to this.
If the skeletons turn out to be useful, go to the dark cathedral and fuse something with a fellsetto essence, then host a music concert with the skeletons as backup dancers and something as the singer.

Enjoy the profit from all proceeds that are made

attempt Operation: Spooky Scary Skeleton Concert

You round up Slog and Goom-bess and head back into the Outer Underside, across the newly-repaired bridge, waving to Circuitrix as you go. (Summon Spooky Skeleton: 12, 1, 2) Ciro summons ONE spooky scary skeleton. The summon will last for two turns. The skeleton does a little jig.

You encounter two Underhaunts mingling with fairies. They wail as you approach. The path ends here, but a staked rope leads further down.

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:24:03 pm by freeformschooler »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #21272 on: July 03, 2015, 11:01:48 am »

Riltia: Test out Shardstorm
Ciro: Cast winderection on skeleton
It's FEF, not FEOF

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21273 on: July 03, 2015, 11:04:17 am »

Al: second shift and drop the IWoM

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21274 on: July 03, 2015, 11:27:33 am »

Ok, so they can't obey specific orders, but they are able to dance. I guess that's still workable.

Anyway
Riltia: Test out Shardstorm
Ciro: Cast winderection on skeleton
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21275 on: July 03, 2015, 11:33:38 am »

Thank mr skeltal for more calcium

Riltia: Do the guard thing?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21276 on: July 03, 2015, 12:13:14 pm »

Thank mr skeltal for more calcium
+1

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21279 on: July 03, 2015, 01:37:52 pm »

Goombess: Tattle the fairies.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21280 on: July 03, 2015, 02:51:36 pm »

Wow, Underhaunts seem annoying to fight. Ignore them and go down the rope.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21281 on: July 03, 2015, 03:19:40 pm »

whoop de do. By the way, I figured out what Cain's soul star does. It copies other Soul Star abilities.

Proof one. Proxxy couldn't spark a Groove Battle... because that's unique to Cain(and possibly Ecco).
Proof two. The only two characters we've played as without selecting them in the Influx are Cain and Oric. Oric because of his own Soul Star, Cain because he copied the Influx's ability at random(he can choose what abilities to copy when he actually has his soul star.)
Proof three. Cain said if he had his soul star, he would be out of here by now. That's because he would have copied the Ardent Circuit and used it to zap the chains.
Proof four. And take a look at the Groove Battle. We choose songs there to cause special effects. Guess what happened on dungeon level four... we choose songs for DJ Ecco to play, causing special effects. Cain copied the Vain Crescendo.

Of course, now we know what the Vain Crescendo does- it allows the user to throw down tunes that cause special effects.

Cain's soul star has the domain of "soul star abilities", Ecco's soul star has the domain of "status effects".
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21282 on: July 03, 2015, 03:42:31 pm »

whoop de do. By the way, I figured out what Cain's soul star does. It copies other Soul Star abilities.

Proof one. Proxxy couldn't spark a Groove Battle... because that's unique to Cain(and possibly Ecco).
Proof two. The only two characters we've played as without selecting them in the Influx are Cain and Oric. Oric because of his own Soul Star, Cain because he copied the Influx's ability at random(he can choose what abilities to copy when he actually has his soul star.)
Proof three. Cain said if he had his soul star, he would be out of here by now. That's because he would have copied the Ardent Circuit and used it to zap the chains.
Proof four. And take a look at the Groove Battle. We choose songs there to cause special effects. Guess what happened on dungeon level four... we choose songs for DJ Ecco to play, causing special effects. Cain copied the Vain Crescendo.

Of course, now we know what the Vain Crescendo does- it allows the user to throw down tunes that cause special effects.

Cain's soul star has the domain of "soul star abilities", Ecco's soul star has the domain of "status effects".
Hmm. If that's true, I'd probably set it as "Soul Stars" as a whole. That way the the 'main' stars are Ciro's, with the collective spirit (the dead's souls), Cain's with the soul stars (the living's souls), and Oric's, with the Devil's siblings (those who eat souls). It feels more complete, in a way.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21283 on: July 03, 2015, 04:03:23 pm »

Talk to the friendly bird-things.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21284 on: July 03, 2015, 04:09:24 pm »

Hmm. If that's true, I'd probably set it as "Soul Stars" as a whole. That way the the 'main' stars are Ciro's, with the collective spirit (the dead's souls), Cain's with the soul stars (the living's souls), and Oric's, with the Devil's siblings (those who eat souls). It feels more complete, in a way.
Yeah, that makes sense. However... oh dear. Some time back Oric received the news that "the third weapon has been assigned an owner."

If they didn't want Cain to have his star... Cain's soul star has been given to someone else, either that or Cain's Claw isn't an ultimate weapon. We've got to find that pink girl who knew Al's true name. I think she has Cain's star.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 1417 1418 [1419] 1420 1421 ... 1544