Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3894156 times)

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: this is stupid
« Reply #20670 on: June 03, 2015, 07:06:17 pm »

We'll stop trying to kill you when you stop trying to kill proxxy.
+1 to burning the heretic!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20671 on: June 03, 2015, 07:09:54 pm »

-1 to doing anything that would cause damage to Lenglon! +1 to anything that would cause harm or damage or whatnot to FuzzyZergling!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20672 on: June 03, 2015, 07:48:32 pm »

-1 to doing anything that would cause damage to Lenglon! +1 to anything that would cause harm or damage or whatnot to FuzzyZergling!
oh sweet im useful(?)!

Question: Will I remain with proxxy after this is over or will I disappear or w/e?

Since it doesn't seem to cost anything, use Starfall on the usurper.

well since worldmaster27 already posted i guess we can go ahead and update

Note: I am not voting on or responding to the main suggestion actions and discussion because I am 100% focused on breaking those stupid chains.

({BREAK} Roll: 11-5 Insanity Penalty) Lenglon continues to fight her mental chains, and she can feel herself getting closer this time, but she's still unable to control her spiritual avatar's actions.

(Attack: 20! CRITICAL HIT! (2)*2=4!) You strike FuzzyZergling with the Proxxy Coil, sending 5,000 volts through his ethereal form! FuzzyZergling is a bit out of sorts after that attack and will remain stunned until his next turn. Worldmaster uses Starfall. He pulls out and rides a glowing star up past the fifth wall (the ceiling). A two-turn attack, Starfall will strike FuzzyZergling at the beginning of Worldmaster's next turn.

(Attack: 14-2 Position, 3) Lenglon takes the pragmatic approach and tail-whips you. It kind of hurts but mostly tickles. You try to hold in a ticklish giggle.

Spoiler: Active Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive Party (click to show/hide)

edit: forgot the insanity penalty
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:14:11 pm by freeformschooler »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20673 on: June 03, 2015, 07:52:28 pm »

From what we've seen, it seems likely that spirits are fallen former wielders of Soul Stars.

So, my idea: if somebody created an account named after a fallen Soul Star-wielding character, and selected an appropriate Spirit Class, would that character appear if rolled? It might be worth a shot, especially since some fallen characters might have some interesting info. Yaos might be able to shed some light on the Willborn process, and that dead person from the Twootaborn cycle might help us find out what the "event" is.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20674 on: June 03, 2015, 07:55:56 pm »

Guys, a guy is stunned, you know what that means.....

!SCIENCE!

Attempt to stuff fuzzy zergling into our bottle

If that fails, force feed it seraphs solace
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20675 on: June 03, 2015, 07:59:56 pm »

From what we've seen, it seems likely that spirits are fallen former wielders of Soul Stars.

So, my idea: if somebody created an account named after a fallen Soul Star-wielding character, and selected an appropriate Spirit Class, would that character appear if rolled? It might be worth a shot, especially since some fallen characters might have some interesting info. Yaos might be able to shed some light on the Willborn process, and that dead person from the Twootaborn cycle might help us find out what the "event" is.

((player spirits only talk when the players talk through them))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20676 on: June 03, 2015, 08:09:10 pm »

sing the song of my people as i crash into that dude with the force of a couple dice

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #20677 on: June 03, 2015, 08:12:47 pm »

Hit em again Proxxy! Hit him again!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20678 on: June 03, 2015, 08:13:37 pm »

Assist with the barrier-smashing! Our form, incarnate!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20679 on: June 03, 2015, 08:17:00 pm »

Yeah, Lenglon's a goner.
Since the other one is stunned, we can do science this turn.

Option A: Scoop some Seraph's Solace and splash it onto Lenglon.

Option B: Bottle Lenglon, make a Kitsune Potion... that might be nice to force-feed to Al.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20680 on: June 03, 2015, 08:26:43 pm »

Lenglon is not stunned, fuzzy zergling is. I believe we should experiment on zergling since he won't be able to resist. Therefore to bottle him we won't need to roll a 20 and we can just roll a 15 or something. Also I believe attempting to force feed him serpahps solace will be an autosuccess.

Remember, we swam in solace to no ill effect but we were warned that if we drink it something bad will happen. Let's figure out what that something bad is and try to see if we can weaponize it.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20681 on: June 03, 2015, 08:42:40 pm »

Lenglon is not stunned, fuzzy zergling is. I believe we should experiment on zergling since he won't be able to resist. Therefore to bottle him we won't need to roll a 20 and we can just roll a 15 or something. Also I believe attempting to force feed him serpahps solace will be an autosuccess.

Remember, we swam in solace to no ill effect but we were warned that if we drink it something bad will happen. Let's figure out what that something bad is and try to see if we can weaponize it.
Yeah, fine. Bottle some Solace, and feed it to FuzzyZergling.

Also... recall what the three most powerful weapons in the Warrens are.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20682 on: June 03, 2015, 08:49:05 pm »

((I shouldn't have forgotten to edit that out. sorry))

still want nothing to do with this stupidity. - and actually AM not going to respond to people acting stupid this time for the reasons I had intended to do the same before. I have something more important to deal with right now.

explicitly: Break the mental control/chains I'm currently under.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:13:15 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20683 on: June 03, 2015, 09:12:58 pm »

Deploy Narrative causaility: Dance across battlefield and mysteriously take no damage as dancing turns out to be a perfect evasive pattern.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20684 on: June 04, 2015, 01:09:56 am »

-1 hurting Lenglon this turn

Stand back from FuzzyZergling after attack/feeding/action because we don't know if Starfall is an AoE attack.

+1 to feeding FZ some Solace.

Change Flabort's Spirit class to Unrestrainable Menace.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 ... 1544